It is going to happen.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I think the United States is done. The only way to escape what is happening is to break up the country into enclaves of like-minded people. That involves seceding from Washington. There is no other way to get away from Soros and the other billionaires who are hell bent on destroying the cultural integrity of the country. When they are hacking people up in hospitals to transform genders and firing citizens for not honoring personal pronouns, something is very wrong. Most people are sheep and will submit, but about twenty percent of the population is intelligent enough to recognize what is happening. That is a lot of people.

This will put Washington in a position where it must use military might to attack ordinary citizens. Then you will have civil war. There is no avoiding it. It is going to happen.

Last edited:
I think the United States is done. The only way to escape what is happening is to break up the country into enclaves of like-minded people. That involves seceding from Washington. There is no other way to get away from Soros and the other billionaires who are hell bent on destroying the cultural integrity of the country. When they are hacking people up in hospitals to transform genders and firing citizens for not honoring personal pronouns, something is very wrong. Most people are sheep and will submit, but about twenty percent of the population is intelligent enough to recognize what is happening. That is a lot of people.

This will put Washington in a position where it must use military might to attack ordinary citizens. Then you will have civil war. There is no avoiding it. It is going to happen.

5iylrnxnm8m91.jpg

How does it feel?

The more you write, the less I believe anyone ever paid you for it.

Yeah...lets split up the country over sex-change surgeries and someone being fired over pronouns.

As for use of force....I'm always especially amused by this. You think the nation is going to hell. You think the election was stolen. You think the "deep state" is out to get your God, Donald Trump.... And your response is what? Post messages on a message board?

Really ass-wipe. Put up or shut up.

Yeah...lets split up the country over sex-change surgeries and someone being fired over pronouns.

As for use of force....I'm always especially amused by this. You think the nation is going to hell. You think the election was stolen. You think the "deep state" is out to get your God, Donald Trump.... And your response is what? Post messages on a message board?

They ain’t putting up and all they will do is whine like little school girls!

Those things are being done to corrode the culture and pervert the character of the nation. There is a definite movement in leadership not just to erase Americans from history but from the future. If you cannot recognize it that is on you.

You know I could drive a mere 20 miles away and not be bothered by any of the current goings-on. You really have to work hard at getting any kind of reception.

No traffic. One store/gas station/PO combo. Great people.

I still own 50 acres there and if something happens to the wife that's where I'm headed to live out my days. You assholes can fight each other till hell freezes over.

Forum List

Back