Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

Sure you can but can you understand the words in it?
Evidently.........NOT.

proof | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

1711210982697.png

LII / Legal Information Institute
https://www.law.cornell.edu › Wex
Proof is the evidence used to either support or ascertain that something happened or that a person’s statement is true. Proof is a requirement in any criminal trial. Criminal statutes have several elements, each of which must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Absent such evidence, a person cannot be convicted of a crime. The burden of proof–or rather, who is required to supply evidence proving that something is true–falls upon the prosecution in criminal cases.
:itsok:

There were numerous investigations into Trump well before he declared.
Yes, they started as soon as he declared for 2016.

They have continued unabated since then, barely paused by revelations of obscene anti-voter text messages between adulterous investigators, jail time for falsified emails, a cringeworthy appearance by an elderly special council who had obviously not even read, much less written, the report he signed, two failed impeachments, Democrat-sponsored testimony from witnesses previously convicted for making false statements, and a mashup of indikements, none of which connect the dots for actual crimes.

Last edited:
Yes, they started as soon as he declared for 2016.

They have continued unabated since the, barely paused by revelations of obscene anti-voter text messages between adulterous investigators, jail time for falsified emails, a cringeworthy appearance by an elderly special council who had obviously not even read, much less written, the report he signed, two failed impeachments, Democrat-sponsored testimony from witnesses previously convicted for making false statements, and a mashup of indikements, none of which connect the dots for actual crimes.
Apparently you haven’t read the indictments then.

I read them many times. I did not see any specific action by Trump connected to a specific criminal statute that action violated. But it sounds like you have!

Name a couple.
Sure. Obstruction of justice. Trump his documents from his lawyers so they wouldn’t be returned to the DoJ as required by the subpoena.

Unlawful retention of classified documents. Trump took documents and kept them at Mar a Lago after he left the presidency.

Sure. Obstruction of justice. Trump his documents from his lawyers so they wouldn’t be returned to the DoJ as required by the subpoena.
Trump did what? I think you left out a couple of words. No shame, I’ve done that myself. I just don’t know what you mean.
Unlawful retention of classified documents. Trump took documents and kept them at Mar a Lago after he left the presidency.
Are these the same documents that the prosecution doesn’t want to show to the jury? Good luck, hoping for a no see the evidence conviction.

Why do you deny the obvious fact that a survey question can be phrased in a biased way?

Holy shit you’re stupid. It’s not that complicated. Even an uneducated simp like you is capable of learning it. :laugh:

Educate yourself. Go look up what bias is, simp. :itsok:
I have never denied a survey question can be biased. You are lying again.

He was the only president that looked out for all Americans, I see your hatred for him won't let you see that.
:thankusmile: You nailed it,the only mistake you made in that post is he was the only president sense kennedy thst looked out for Americans.kennedy also was not part of the corrupt two party system,trump was friends with jfk jr,that’s why all these leftist on here all hate trump,they hate America.

I have never denied a survey question can be biased. You are lying again.
You clearly don’t understand what a biased question is and you don’t understand that a question can be phrased in a biased way.

1) Do you support Donald Trump?

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?

Are any of these questions biased? Watch, you won’t answer. You’re not fooling anyone, simp. You really don’t understand this simple concept. :laugh:

Educate yourself, simp. :itsok:

You clearly don’t understand what a biased question is and you don’t understand that a question can be phrased in a biased way.

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?

Are any of these questions biased? Watch, you won’t answer. You’re not fooling anyone, simp. You really don’t understand this simple concept. :laugh:

Educate yourself, simp. :itsok:
You are lying again. I never made comments denying a question can be biased, liar.

Trump did what? I think you left out a couple of words. No shame, I’ve done that myself. I just don’t know what you mean.
He hid his documents.
Are these the same documents that the prosecution doesn’t want to show to the jury? Good luck, hoping for a no see the evidence conviction.
Can you tell me where the prosecution has refused to show the documents to a jury?

You are lying again. I never made comments denying a question can be biased, liar.
See, you can’t answer if any of those questions is phrased in a biased way.
You really don’t understand. You’re a fucking idiot. :laugh:

Both questions are asking the same thing. But one of them is phrased in a biased way. Of course you don’t understand this simple concept because you’re an idiot.

Educate yourself, simp. You’re embarrassing yourself. :itsok::laugh:

Can you tell me why you believe he had shown them to the FBI?
Mmm. Starting to seem like you’’re asking me to explain things that have been talked out on here.
That is an order from Cannon. It doesn’t have any argument from Smith at this time.
So Smith is fine with the jury seeing the evidence?

On that Thread, the Trump haters surely were not.

Mmm. Starting to seem like you’’re asking me to explain things that have been talked out on here.
I’ve asked this question repeatedly and it’s never been answered. The reason it hasn’t been answered is that it’s a total lie.
So Smith is fine with the jury seeing the evidence?
I haven’t seen Smith say anything one way or the other.

I’ve asked this question repeatedly and it’s never been answered. The reason it hasn’t been answered is that it’s a total lie.
Wow, you’re a fiesty one!

Spring 2022: Investigators from the Justice Department and FBI visit Mar-a-Lago to get more information about classified materials taken to Florida, according to a source familiar with the matter. Federal officials also served a subpoena for some documents believed to be at the estate
I haven’t seen Smith say anything one way or the other.
If he’s not objecting, then there will be no problem with either side showing the jury the evidence.

Forum List

Back