Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

Spring 2022: Investigators from the Justice Department and FBI visit Mar-a-Lago to get more information about classified materials taken to Florida, according to a source familiar with the matter. Federal officials also served a subpoena for some documents believed to be at the estate
Your article is incredibly out of date and it doesn't actually indicate anything about Trump showing the FBI all his documents. The article is from mid-2022 and a lot has happened and been revealed since that time.

Want to try again?
If he’s not objecting, then there will be no problem with either side showing the jury the evidence.
There's nothing to object to at this point in time. The judge hasn't made any rulings on the issue.

Your mind reading skills suck.

Try again, liar.
You’re easy to understand, simp.

You run away from responding to a simple question because you know you got caught making a stupid argument and your delicate ego won’t allow you to admit it.

Watch. I’ll demonstrate. Are either of these questions biased?

1) Do you support Donald Trump?

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?

You won’t respond. It’s a simple question, and you won’t answer it. Go on, simp. Prove me right again. :laugh:

Educate yourself, simp. It’s a simple concept called bias. Learn about it and stop embarrassing yourself. :itsok:

Nothing wrong with my argument at all, Simp. I have no problem with facts being presented in a question, That gets you butthurt.

The fact I’m not playing your silly game about made up scenarios is getting you even more butthurt. And I’m LMFAO at it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
So according to you, the following question is not phrased with any bias whatsoever:

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?

Thanks for confirming that you’re a complete idiot who doesn’t understand that a question can be phrased in a biased way. You really are an idiot, simp. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It’s a simple concept. It really is. Educate yourself on what bias is and you won’t embarrass yourself this much next time, simp. :itsok: :laugh:

Your article is incredibly out of date and it doesn't actually indicate anything about Trump showing the FBI all his documents. The article is from mid-2022 and a lot has happened and been revealed since that time.

Want to try again?
Out of date?

Mid 2022 is when Trump voluntarily invited the DOJ/FBI into MAL to see his storage of documents. That’s when the story was written.

What you’re relying on is later highly spun versions.

I used a different search engine besides google to find it. Guess why I had to?

You’re being played, don’t fall for it!
There's nothing to object to at this point in time. The judge hasn't made any rulings on the issue.
We’ll see, then . . .

Sure. Obstruction of justice.

You mean obstruction of a witch hunt.

Trump his documents from his lawyers so they wouldn’t be returned to the DoJ as required by the subpoena.

So did every president since Truman.

You fuckers are woefully brainwashed.

Turn off CNN, it's destroying your mind.

Unlawful retention of classified documents. Trump took documents and kept them at Mar a Lago after he left the presidency.

Bla bla bla.

So did Biden

And Obama.

And Bush.

And Clinton.

And even Jimmy Carter.

Go after them all, or STFU.

There were numerous investigations into Trump well before he declared.
Yup. And all of them could have been brought three years ago. But your cult timed their filings to interfere with the election.,

Yup. And all of them could have been brought three years ago. But your cult timed their filings to interfere with the election.,
No, they really couldn’t have.

No one knew that Trump had stolen classified documents until early 2022. The actual crime of obstruction of justice didn’t even take place until mid 2022.

Performing a thorough and complete investigation before filing charges seems like a good thing to me.

No, they really couldn’t have.

No one knew that Trump had stolen classified documents until early 2022. The actual crime of obstruction of justice didn’t even take place until mid 2022.

Performing a thorough and complete investigation before filing charges seems like a good thing to me.
January 6th
Fat Fani Rico
Fat Leticia Fraud
Fat Bragg documents

All could have been brought three or more years ago. Again, but your cult times them to interfere with the election.

January 6th
Fat Fani Rico
Fat Leticia Fraud
Fat Bragg documents

All could have been brought three or more years ago. Again, but your cult times them to interfere with the election.
Investigations take time. The elections case is particularly complex.

But at least maybe we can all agree that the documents case invalidates your claim.

Investigations take time. The elections case is particularly complex.

But at least maybe we can all agree that the documents case invalidates your claim.
Ooooh burned me on that one. LOL

So according to you, the following question is not phrased with any bias whatsoever:

Thanks for confirming that you’re a complete idiot who doesn’t understand that a question can be phrased in a biased way. You really are an idiot, simp. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It’s a simple concept. It really is. Educate yourself on what bias is and you won’t embarrass yourself this much next time, simp. :itsok: :laugh:
:itsok:

No shit, Sherlock.

(whoosh - that's the sound of a point flying over a pointy little leftard's head).
So why did you bring up the Reagan library?

Anyway. Get around to showing me where other presidents took documents. Then we can talk.

Forum List

Back