Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

You provided a link that said this:

Strengths of the case
  • Trump’s efforts to subvert the election were extensive, well documented and largely in public view. He and his allies spread lies about voter fraud and stoked the protests that led to the Jan. 6 attack.
I did? In what post did I provide that link?

When you can’t back up your lies you try to deflect……like you have been doing since I busted you on your lies.
Quote me saying that the differently worded question would sway my mind.

You can’t. You got caught in that lie. And now you’re trying to deflect from it, simp.

Have you figured out what bias means yet? Dumbass. :itsok:

Last edited:
Quote me saying that the differently worded question would sway my mind.

You can’t. You got caught in that lie. And now you’re trying to deflect from it, simp. :itsok:
DEFLECT! DEFLECT!

Sorry Sport, I’m not playing your game of ignoring the lie you got busted on by asking stupid questions.

Face reality……you lied and got busted. Now you are pathetically trying to save face. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

DEFLECT! DEFLECT!

Sorry Sport, I’m not playing your game of ignoring the lie you got busted on by asking stupid questions.

Face reality……you lied and got busted. Now you are pathetically trying to save face. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
So…you can’t quote me saying that a differently worded question would sway my mind.

Now you’re deflecting away from being caught in that lie.

You lose again, simp. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have you learned that some questions can be phrased in a biased way? It’s not that complicated. Even your fellow Trumpsters agree with me. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:🤣🤣🤣

So…you can’t quote me saying that a differently worded question would sway my mind.

Now you’re deflecting away from being caught in that lie.

You lose again, simp. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have you learned that some questions can be phrased in a biased way? It’s not that complicated. Even your fellow Trumpsters agree with me. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:🤣🤣🤣
:itsok:

I did? In what post did I provide that link?
# 144

Post in thread 'Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.'

So you are not even reading the links that you post to supposedly prove your argument. That’s why I don’t take reading assignments from Democrats, especially the old “read the indictments!” Oldest trick in the book. When you are stumped, Google up some reading assignments, and tell whoever stumped you that this is where they can find their answers.

For what it’s worth, I already read the indictments, several times. I looked in vain to find actual actions by Trump himself matched up to criminal statutes that those actions violated. That’s why I’m so confident when I ask someone to show exactly that. Unless I missed it in several readings, it just isn’t there.

I wonder if Democrats are completely unaware that to proves someone guilty of a crime, one has to show that the accused committed an action, and also show that that action violated a criminal statute. it seems that they are. You can’t just say “Joe Schmoe, and/or his friends did these horrible things that I’ll vaguely describe, and that was criminal!” Clearly that is enough to get an indictment in some districts, but not a conviction.

# 144

Post in thread 'Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.'

So you are not even reading the links that you post to supposedly prove your argument. That’s why I don’t take reading assignments from Democrats, especially the old “read the indictments!” Oldest trick in the book. When you are stumped, Google up some reading assignments, and tell whoever stumped you that this is where they can find their answers.
You think post #144 is from me? LoL

I can buy a dictionary.
Sure you can but can you understand the words in it?
Evidently.........NOT.

proof | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

1711210982697.png

LII / Legal Information Institute
https://www.law.cornell.edu › Wex

Proof is the evidence used to either support or ascertain that something happened or that a person’s statement is true. Proof is a requirement in any criminal trial. Criminal statutes have several elements, each of which must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Absent such evidence, a person cannot be convicted of a crime. The burden of proof–or rather, who is required to supply evidence proving that something is true–falls upon the prosecution in criminal cases.
Sadly, you cannot buy IQ points.

You poor dumbass. You don’t understand that survey questions can be phrased in a biased way. Even your fellow Trumpsters agree with me.

Educate yourself, simp. :itsok:
Still butthurt over facts being included in a question, huh? :auiqs.jpg:

No kidding. My only question is, where have the other 34% been?

Biden knows he can’t win without weaponizing his DOJ against Trump, and so does most of America.

Notice the lawfare against Trump did not start until after he said he was running in 2024.

Notice the lawfare against Trump did not start until after he said he was running in 2024.
Yep. Because that's how criminal prosecutions work. Especially against a former President. They don't take years of investigation or legal battles for subpoenas... The former President announces his candidacy and boom! Charges appear like magic! Sure... why not when everything is cosplay. :dunno: :laugh:

Still butthurt over facts being included in a question, huh? :auiqs.jpg:
Dumbass simp still doesn’t understand that a question can have facts included and still be phrased in a biased way. :laugh:

1) Do you support Donald Trump?

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?

Uneducated simp doesn’t think any of these questions are biased. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Educate yourself, simp. It’s not that difficult. :itsok:

Dumbass simp still doesn’t understand that a question can have facts included and still be phrased in a biased way. :laugh:

1) Do you support Donald Trump?

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?

Uneducated simp doesn’t think any of these questions are biased. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Educate yourself, simp. It’s not that difficult. :itsok:
Why do you hate facts so much, Cletus?

Why do you hate facts so much, Cletus?
Why do you deny the obvious fact that a survey question can be phrased in a biased way?

Holy shit you’re stupid. It’s not that complicated. Even an uneducated simp like you is capable of learning it. :laugh:

Educate yourself. Go look up what bias is, simp. :itsok:

Forum List

Back