Ex-CIA Agent Charged W/Largest Theft Of Classified Info In US History

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Of course the CIA is PISSED about the leak of all this classified information because it 'revealed how the CIA hacked Apple and Android smartphones in overseas spying operations and efforts to turn internet-connected televisions into listening devices.'

So far the engineer has successfully riddled the CIA prosecutors' accusations full of holes. The judge even told him he might have a career as a lawyer going forward. Instead of being the focus of the trial, he has helped keep the gocus on the CIA's illegal actions...

This is why I will never install one of those Alexa devices in my house. Just the thought of intentionally installing something that is openly advertised as being a remote listening device gives me the creeps. Especially after court cases where they subpoenaed the recordings, and it was established that they not only record and store massive amounts of audio (not merely when the "wakeup" command is used, as they had initially claimed), but they also willingly turn it over when subpoenaed, rather than make any effort to quash the subpoena to protect user privacy.

This is why I will never install one of those Alexa devices in my house. Just the thought of intentionally installing something that is openly advertised as being a remote listening device gives me the creeps. Especially after court cases where they subpoenaed the recordings, and it was established that they not only record and store massive amounts of audio (not merely when the "wakeup" command is used, as they had initially claimed), but they also willingly turn it over when subpoenaed, rather than make any effort to quash the subpoena to protect user privacy.

Coincidentally, I just ran across this article that was published yesterday, about the very thing I mentioned in this post. This time it was ring doorbell footage that Amazon turned over to authorities. They didn't even ask for a warrant before dutifully handing it over, much less concern themselves with the product owner's consent. Positively disturbing:

1657886677958.png

That is the ACTUAL sign out front of the NSA building in Utah. This is not photoshopped.
People that trust our govt are fucking MORONS.
You want these people to control our healthcare? Take away our guns?
Leftism is a CANCER. They are the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet.

Coincidentally, I just ran across this article that was published yesterday, about the very thing I mentioned in this post. This time it was ring doorbell footage that Amazon turned over to authorities. They didn't even ask for a warrant before dutifully handing it over, much less concern themselves with the product owner's consent. Positively disturbing:

Read up on this Great Reset. Big corporations are equal stakeholders in running government. This abuse of the COTUS seems to be SOP when cooperating with the government.

View attachment 670472
That is the ACTUAL sign out front of the NSA building in Utah. This is not photoshopped.
People that trust our govt are fucking MORONS.
You want these people to control our healthcare? Take away our guns?
Leftism is a CANCER. They are the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet.

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but leftism is not who built that data center or who is spying on you

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but leftism is not who built that data center or who is spying on you
I was referring to the people that support big govt.
And it doesnt matter what side of "the isle" people claim to be on. Its what they support that defines their ideology.

I was referring to the people that support big govt.
And it doesnt matter what side of "the isle" people claim to be on. Its what they support that defines their ideology.

Both sides support big Govt. If there are any difference it is just which parts they want even bigger.

I've never trusted these type of devices. To easy to track your movements and monitor communications. There is no real off switch for them. I know there are people who swear by them, but no thanks.

Forum List

Back