Majority of Americans say trump committed a crime on January 6th

And I wager that number will rise. It is now a 20+% spread. trump is toast.

Whatever you do, don't focus on the 9.1% inflation, open border, and record fuel, food, and housing costs. DO NOTHING!

LOL

Majority of Americans say trump committed a crime on January 6th​

No they don't. Only a pin-headed partisan like you would believe that or anything watching the facile drek on television with phony questions and contrived witnesses all giving their rehearsed spotty accounting of what happened two years ago. The only crime that was committed was on Nov 3 2020 when an election was stolen from the American people.

And I wager that number will rise. It is now a 20+% spread. trump is toast.
Actually, I don't find this surprising at all. With the constant drum beat from the media and the democrats.
People have not heard any kind of cross examination, and they never will because they don't want to
prosecute Trump with their home spun yarn they created. The truth would then have to come out, and
that is the last thing Pelosi wants.

Actually, I don't find this surprising at all. With the constant drum beat from the media and the democrats.
People have not heard any kind of cross examination, and they never will because they don't want to
prosecute Trump with their home spun yarn they created. The truth would then have to come out, and
that is the last thing Pelosi wants.
Cross, hell they can't even bring in their own people to testify. Like I said it's impeachment 3.0. They are scared to death of Trump. They will do anything to keep him from running. Dems are evil to the core.

In other news, majority of Americans now think water is wet.

Those who support the blob do not care that he broke laws. The only thing that matters to them is winning....not if they win legally.
The only thing that matters to them is winning
like democrats have a different attitude.....

The MAGA cult is out in force defending their Liar in Chief! What a bunch of Lunatics.

The MAGA cult is out in force defending their Liar in Chief! What a bunch of Lunatics.
i dont want to mention any names....but the only lunatic in this thread is the poster who is so caught up with all things trump, thats all jimmy talks about....

Forum List

Back