Major obama Constituent Caught on Camera Blasting the U.S.: ‘I Hate Americans. I Hate America’

That Dylan is a right winger is quite obvious.

That Keys and Asaritis get upset when I correct their stupidity is quite obvious.

They, like Dylan, are right wingers.

Liberals do not approve or kill children.

Equating all right wingers with Dylan Roof is like equating all liberals with NAMBLA. To make such suggestions are stupid.
Nobody has said that ALL liberals support NAMBLA. However, most...if not all NAMBLA supporters are liberal.

People that support late term abortion condone the murder of children. Most...of not all LTA supporters are liberal.

That Keys and Asaritis get upset when I correct their stupidity is quite obvious.

Equating all right wingers with Dylan Roof is like equating all liberals with NAMBLA. To make such suggestions are stupid.
Nobody has said that ALL liberals support NAMBLA. However, most...if not all NAMBLA supporters are liberal.

People that support late term abortion condone the murder of children. Most...of not all LTA supporters are liberal.

All Nambla Members are Homosexual... and MOST Homosexuals are Leftists.

All Nambla Members are Homosexual... and MOST Homosexuals are Leftists.
All are pedophiles, and may be either hetero or homo. No, homosexuals are in all the political branches of America. Keys, you are an imbecile, not an authority. Asaritis is just a lost little soul.

Forum List

Back