Major obama Constituent Caught on Camera Blasting the U.S.: ‘I Hate Americans. I Hate America’

The far right in America is insane, morally insane.
Actually, the higher morals reside on the right side of the aisle. Liberals condone the fucking and killing of children.

Bite my ass!

Really? Because I don't remember a whole lot of liberals coming to that Duggar's defense. Or dismissing his molestation of his sisters and a 5 year old as merely 'experimentation'.

That would have been conservatives.

Hasty generalization.

Assumption of facts not offered.

The far right in normal mode here.

The moral insanity of the far right continues. Asaritis tries to excuse his bad ways by condemning the bad ways of the far left. That is a childish argument.

Hasty generalization.

The moral insanity of the far right continues. Asaritis tries to excuse his bad ways by condemning the bad ways of the far left. That is a childish argument.
So you admit that the ways of the left are bad? I'm proud of you for that.

Please list my "bad ways". Other than occasionally making you look like a complete idiot, I can't think of anything I do that should really offend you.

You're just pissed because you can't logically defend the perversion that is rampant on the left side. I've seen liberals support lowering the age of consent so they can legally have sex with children that haven't reached puberty. Liberals support late term abortion, nothing less than the MURDER of a child.

Liberals are some really, really SICK fuckers.

Nothing new here... except that a major pop culture icon and obama constituent is heard HATING AMERICA!

We on this forum dam' well know that obama-cultists hate America... but they're now making that known in very public ways...

"Singer Ariana Grande was captured on surveillance footage over the July Fourth weekend contaminating donuts and blasting the U.S.

Video obtained by celebrity-gossip website TMZ shows Grande, accompanied by one of her backup dancers, appear to lick donuts on display as the worker is in the back preparing a fresh batch.

The Grammy-nominated singer, amused by her actions, laughs and smiles after leaving her mark on the dessert food.

The worker is then seen in the video placing a fresh batch of donuts on the counter. Grande wasn’t too pleased, however.

“What the f*** is that?” she said. “I hate Americans. I hate America.” "

Major obama Constituent Caught on Camera Blasting the U.S. I Hate Americans. I Hate America Video TheBlaze.com

Yep, and a major RW repcon supporter caught murdering 9 black folks in a black church in Charleston, S.C.

So which person would you prefer to have in this world? Someone who licks donuts and hates America? Or someone who murders 9 black people at a church?

Given the choice between the two I'd pick the former. Who would you pick out of these two?

Nothing new here... except that a major pop culture icon and obama constituent is heard HATING AMERICA!

We on this forum dam' well know that obama-cultists hate America... but they're now making that known in very public ways...

"Singer Ariana Grande was captured on surveillance footage over the July Fourth weekend contaminating donuts and blasting the U.S.

Video obtained by celebrity-gossip website TMZ shows Grande, accompanied by one of her backup dancers, appear to lick donuts on display as the worker is in the back preparing a fresh batch.

The Grammy-nominated singer, amused by her actions, laughs and smiles after leaving her mark on the dessert food.

The worker is then seen in the video placing a fresh batch of donuts on the counter. Grande wasn’t too pleased, however.

Major obama Constituent Caught on Camera Blasting the U.S. I Hate Americans. I Hate America Video TheBlaze.com

Yep, and a major RW repcon supporter caught murdering 9 black folks in a black church in Charleston, S.C.

So which person would you prefer to have in this world? Someone who licks donuts and hates America? Or someone who murders 9 black people at a church?

Given the choice between the two I'd pick the former. Who would you pick out of these two?
Neither.

Hasty generalization.

So you admit that the ways of the left are bad? I'm proud of you for that.

Please list my "bad ways". Other than occasionally making you look like a complete idiot, I can't think of anything I do that should really offend you.

You're just pissed because you can't logically defend the perversion that is rampant on the left side. I've seen liberals support lowering the age of consent so they can legally have sex with children that haven't reached puberty. Liberals support late term abortion, nothing less than the MURDER of a child.

Liberals are some really, really SICK fuckers.
You are simply pissed I have no trouble correcting your silliness. You make a foolish comment, I show it up, and you declare victory. :lol: You as a far right con are no more moral than a far left crazy.

Actually, the higher morals reside on the right side of the aisle. Liberals condone the fucking and killing of children.

Bite my ass!

Really? Because I don't remember a whole lot of liberals coming to that Duggar's defense. Or dismissing his molestation of his sisters and a 5 year old as merely 'experimentation'.

Right!:cuckoo:

...and NAMBLA is a conservative group!

:dev3:

Asaritis shows his ass. Yes, many on the far right came to Duggars' defense. Asaraitis can defend NAMBLA; good Americans will have nothing to do with it.

A Right Winger? Really?

images

s049532378-300.jpg

americanflagdesecration2.jpg

Please point out the Right Wingers for me...​

Asaritis shows his ass. Yes, many on the far right came to Duggars' defense. Asaraitis can defend NAMBLA; good Americans will have nothing to do with it.
You are evidently dense beyond help if you think I support NAMBLA. Reading comprehension is definitely not a honed skill with you. I was mocking your asinine statement.

Please name 10 of the "many on the far right" that came to Duggar's defense.

You are evidently dense beyond help if you think I support NAMBLA. Reading comprehension is definitely not a honed skill with you. I was mocking your asinine statement.

The would-be 'Contributor' to whom you're responding is quite literally: an imbecile.

The first person I sent to ignore upon joining this board. It lacks the means to reason, as you're currently discovering.

The would-be 'Contributor' to whom you're responding is quite literally: an imbecile.

The first person I sent to ignore upon joining this board. It lacks the means to reason, as you're currently discovering.
I know. It's just phun to phuck with him and his ilk. With more than 97,000 posts in six years (over 16,000/yr), he's got to be a lonely dude.

Bite my ass!

Right!:cuckoo:

...and NAMBLA is a conservative group!

:dev3:

NAMBLA probably wouldn't have much positive to say about Duggar molesting his sisters and 5 year olds. As it doesn't involve the 'b' in NAMBLA.

But conservatives certainly rallied to Duggar's defense trying to minimize or explain away his molestation. With some of our own board conservatives describing it as mere 'experimentation'.

I know. It's just phun to phuck with him and his ilk. With more than 97,000 posts in six years (over 16,000/yr), he's got to be a lonely dude.

He's posted more often since the third time his wife served him with divorce papers. He's still working under the 'if I won't sign them you have to stay married to me' line of reasoning. The sharp increase in posting suggests this isn't working out too well.

Last edited:

He's posted more often since the third time his wife served him with divorce papers. He's still working under the 'if I won't sign them you have to stay married to me' line of reasoning. The sharp increase in posting suggests this isn't working out too well.
I learned long ago that you cannot force someone else to like you.

...and I have heard more than once from psychiatric experts that a stalker often feels that his target shares the attraction between them even if the target is unaware of the stalker's existence.

That Dylan is a right winger is quite obvious.

That Keys and Asaritis get upset when I correct their stupidity is quite obvious.

They, like Dylan, are right wingers.

Liberals do not approve or kill children.

Equating all right wingers with Dylan Roof is like equating all liberals with NAMBLA. To make such suggestions are stupid.

Forum List

Back