Major heat wave expect to bake two thirds of nation through weekend

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(NBC) – A “major heatwave” is expected to bake two-thirds of the nation through this weekend, with forecasters calling for temperatures to soar across much of the central and eastern U.S., the National Weather Service said. Many in those areas could see the hottest temperatures of the year, thanks to a large dome of high pressure that will send temperatures climbing in the coming days, the weather service said. Already on Tuesday night, an estimated 34 million people were under heat advisories and another 21..
Major Heat wave expected to bake two-thirds of nation through weekend
-----------------------------------------

Well what can we say dummies never believe the truth anyway.

It was nasty here yesterday--98° with I think 54% humidity. Today has been a bit chilly at 91°

I
(NBC) – A “major heatwave” is expected to bake two-thirds of the nation through this weekend, with forecasters calling for temperatures to soar across much of the central and eastern U.S., the National Weather Service said. Many in those areas could see the hottest temperatures of the year, thanks to a large dome of high pressure that will send temperatures climbing in the coming days, the weather service said. Already on Tuesday night, an estimated 34 million people were under heat advisories and another 21..

It's called Summer

Horror of horrors. It is actually getting hot out in late July.

Horror of horrors. It is actually getting hot out in late July.

My area has been in and out of the 90's much earlier than most years. Not blaming your SUV, but it is a bit atypical even if not extreme.

Suppose to be in the mid 90's - real feel temps in the 100's until Sunday here in Michigan :)

I love Summer...the hotter the better :)

Have a good time.
I'm in Oregon, where at this very moment it is 62 degrees and gray.

So far, this entire month of July, has been much more like April here in western Oregon.
Even for Oregon, this is weird.

Forum List

Back