Major Georgia businesses condemn Georgia voter law

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Georgia Repubs screwed up big time when they enacted this law. It seems America's Taliban (GOPQ) has shown themselves to be an anti-Democratic....racist...Cabal.

Georgia Repubs screwed up big time when they enacted this law. It seems America's Taliban (GOPQ) has shown themselves to be an anti-Democratic....racist...Cabal.
This from the Corporation that tells its employees to be “less white”.

Like most things in it I see some good and some bad but really haven't gone through its 92 pages except for a couple of issues. I do like the ranked voting approach that they partially implemented to shorten time needed for run-off elections. When the new congressional session began last January it didn't make sense for Georgia to be down a Senator until their run-off election was certified. Makes sense they're doing something about getting their elected representation off to Washington in time.

Why should we give a damn what the cowards who run Coca-Cola have to say?
We shouldn't. Nothing wrong with ensuring integrity in our elections. Black people in Georgia are probably the wealthiest blacks in the country. They can all figure out how to get an ID or an absentee ballot.

I bet you can't get in the door of a "Coca-Cola" headquarters surrounded by armed guards, much less a warehouse without a photo I.D. Bunch of freaking hypocrites.
They have security, so they can't be right? Try walking up to trump without preapproval, and see how far you get.
It is sad that the Repubs in Georgia allowed the Big Lie by the Liar in Chief to move them to write a law that is both racist and a tool of voter suppression. These people are nothing more than trump humpers.

If the parts of the law that are racist or voter suppression are not thrown out in court...the voters of Georgia will make the Repub members of legislature pay at the next election.

We shouldn't. Nothing wrong with ensuring integrity in our elections. Black people in Georgia are probably the wealthiest blacks in the country. They can all figure out how to get an ID or an absentee ballot.
Your white sheet and hood are showing.

Your white sheet and hood are showing.
God will punish you for your lies, since you claim to believe in him.

I bet you can't get in the door of a "Coca-Cola" headquarters surrounded by armed guards, much less a warehouse without a photo I.D. Bunch of freaking hypocrites.
They have security, so they can't be right? Try walking up to trump without preapproval, and see how far you get.
President Trump isn’t going around telling people it’s racist to require an ID for something.

President Trump isn’t going around telling people it’s racist to require an ID for something.
Trump is going around encouraging the racists.

That's Trump.. Stupid and violent.

It's easy for Coke to issue I.D. badges to employees so why does Coke consider it racist for government to require photo I.D's to vote? You could get freaking shot and killed by armed Coke security for violating their I.D. rules but they think it's racist for government to require a photo I.D. simply to to vote. Hypocrite doesn't begin to describe the issue.

Proof? Link? President Trump has never been a racist.

Proof? Link? President Trump has never been a racist.

Self-described racist white supremacy organizations like the Ku Klux Klan and other hate groups (now rebranding themselves as “alt-right”) are firmly in his camp.

“We are all pulling for him, voting for him if we can,” Stormfront founder Don Black said. The Southern Poverty Law Center wrote that Black is a “former Klan state leader and longtime white supremacist.”

Forum List

Back