MLB All-Star Game yanked from Georgia over voting law

There was no criminal fraud at State Farm arena...

The water leak was ....the state farm arena workers were worried about a small leak, which happened at 6:30 am in the morning, the poll worker counters had not arrived to count yet. They were not sent home due to this leak. The state farm arena management were worried that this leak would water damage some of their own equipment, so they had a repair man come into fix the leak. The polling place area was never in danger.
You aren't a good liar, except that you are a persistent liar.
Vote counting was halted in the evening in a very unusual move and that's a fact!
NO plumbing work was done that day to fix a minor leak in a downstairs bathroom.
What "equipment" was threatened by a lavatory leak? Why were workers on an upper level of a giant arena
sent home due to a small leak on a lower level. Afraid gravity would repeal itself and the water
would seep upstairs?

You claim this minor plumbing problem was discovered first thing in the morning yet vote counting
was stopped in the evening. Why? Officials claimed a water pipe burst. You claim a small
leak...which is it?

The five people that continued to feed ballots into the Dominion vote changing machine with no one at
all around to observe and make sure all laws and procedures were followed faithfully continued to work
on ballots....why? I guess following election laws is an optional matter.

Your lies make no sense on so many levels it's mind boggling.

STACEY ABRAMS, FOUNDER, FAIR FIGHT: To our friends across the country, please do not boycott us. I understand the passion of those calling for boycotts of Georgia following the passage of SB 202, but here's the thing. Black, Latino, AAPI, and Native American voters whose votes are most suppressed under SB 202 are also the most likely to be hurt by potential boycotts of Georgia.

Whoops, looks like Joe Xiden is hurting the very people he pretends to care about. Abrams got half of that right. Minorities will be hurt more by the boycotts. However, with the passage of the Bill those same minorities will have a much easier time voting in the next election as the law would extend the voting period and require every county to have a drop box (It was optional prior to the law). Most importantly, the state of Georgia will even provide people with a FREE ID if they don't have a drivers license.

It's stunning that Democrats in the end always hurt minorities with their activism, political stance and LIES. But the MSM ignores and half the country follows blindly.

Stacy Abrams, by the way, still insists she won the Georgia governorship in spite of a stunning lack of evidence to support that claim. Donald Trump is publicly flogged when he complains the election was
stolen, supported by much evidence. But Abrams has made that claim for years with zero blow back
from the media. Ironic, huh.

.....NY does allow water and food to be distributed as long as the value of the item is under $1 and the person doing the distributing does not or is not wearing anything that identifies their organization.

Yeah.... same as Georgia.Act
Actually GA doesn't discriminate based on value....heck you can donate porterhouse steaks have them handed out! NY's law is far more Jim Crow...I mean Jim Crow on riods...I mean...frankly NY's law is like pre-14th Amendment!

.....NY does allow water and food to be distributed as long as the value of the item is under $1 and the person doing the distributing does not or is not wearing anything that identifies their organization.

Yeah.... same as Georgia.Act
Actually GA doesn't discriminate based on value....heck you can donate porterhouse steaks have them handed out! NY's law is far more Jim Crow...I mean Jim Crow on riods...I mean...frankly NY's law is like pre-14th Amendment!
Yeah but... it doesn't fit the narrative... so... you know, can't virtue signal about that!

Are you upset that they are actually against Jim Crow 2.0. It was folks like you that were pissed when they integrated baseball, so it is just par for the course.
Are you so DUPED that you think there is something wrong with the Georgia voting law ? What worse insult can someone put upon themself than to post things quoting Joe Biden ?

Only problem with the Georgia law, is that it's too weak and doesn't require CITIZENSHIP ID proof to vote, to insure the suppression of alien voting.

So happy for the small Black businesses that got screwed out of an All Star game get an extended postseason and now World Series run.

I hope the Nation gets to see games on tv in Atlanta for 3-4 nights and that the bullshit whole crowd sucks on it.

Forum List

Back