Mainstream Americans think the Democratic Party has gone too far left.

I guess it's just a matter of opinion if you think the something the nation did was somehow worse than the nothing the far right wanted to do. All the herd immunity talk at the beginning of the pandemic always had an appalling death toll but again the right didn't seem to care.
The Left was over the top with shutdowns and mask mandates and Covid relief legislation seemingly caring about people and then it leaks out the Left viewed it as an “opportunity to restructure”. I am also not forgetting the Left so quick to shut down businesses, Church services, sporting events and even family gatherings, yet they conveniently had NO PROBLEM or COVID spreader concerns when mass protests were involved (BLM, ANTIFA).

So, I’m not buying the notion that the Left cared more about people dying from COVID when compared to conservatives.

One of America's major problems is the failed health care system
I disagree, and from the perspective of living here. A failed system? People with means come here for treatment from all over the world. That's not indicative of a "failed system". Aren't you in Canada? Didn't some high up gov dude come here for medical care instead of waiting in line there?
and the solution to the problem can only be solved by another Jan. 6th. to resurrect Trump.
Incorrect.
Trump has the solution in his head but he has to keep it secret for tactical reasons!
Do you realize how paranoid and silly you sound?
There! We've solved the problem together!
Incorrect as we don't agree that there is a problem. Any minor issues with the cost of healthcare can be addressed by letting the free market determine prices. Look at the wonderful job it's done with TVs, for example.

The Left was over the top with shutdowns and mask mandates and Covid relief legislation seemingly caring about people and then it leaks out the Left viewed it as an “opportunity to restructure”. I am also not forgetting the Left so quick to shut down businesses, Church services, sporting events and even family gatherings, yet they conveniently had NO PROBLEM or COVID spreader concerns when mass protests were involved (BLM, ANTIFA).

So, I’m not buying the notion that the Left cared more about people dying from COVID when compared to conservatives.
Conservatives didn't give two shits about the deaths then and they care even less now. It was pathetic when people who called themselves "patriots" were crying over missed hair appointments and church services while the ICUs were packed. No regard for their fellow Americans, no willingness to sacrifice for their country. We always knew all that patriot shit was false but I never expected conservatives to demonstrate it so clearly.

Conservatives didn't give two shits about the deaths then and they care even less now. It was pathetic when people who called themselves "patriots" were crying over missed hair appointments and church services while the ICUs were packed. No regard for their fellow Americans, no willingness to sacrifice for their country. We always knew all that patriot shit was false but I never expected conservatives to demonstrate it so clearly.
You are trying to create a false separation about who cared more or less about people getting COVID. How about these two patriots and their hair appointments? .
66B130F1-3A5D-40FB-AC47-0475323A9D7C.jpeg
47378420-0212-470B-BD5C-36A3E8CDC757.jpeg

Last edited:
You are trying to create a false separation about who cared more or less about people getting COVID. How about these two patriots.
I was just letting you in on the future. The callous reaction of republicans to any and all covid restrictions is now history. Nothing you can do change that now. They are staking their entire mid-term run on saying we should have done nothing about the spread of a deadly disease including not even counting the dead.

I was just letting you in on the future. The callous reaction of republicans to any and all covid restrictions is now history. Nothing you can do change that now. They are staking their entire mid-term run on saying we should have done nothing about the spread of a deadly disease including not even counting the dead.
What are the Democrats staking their mid-terms on?

He isn't the only one. If you watch his show on HBO, he is definitely a Liberal and supports Liberal values. And he sees how insane the Democratic Party has become with:

-- Vaccine and Mask Mandates
-- Defund the Police / turn a blind eye to crime
-- Over Regulation
-- Secret night flights with planes filled with illegals dropped off all over the US
-- Ridiculous inflation (my grocery bill is on average 30% higher not 7%...true inflation0
-- Major mess in the exit out of Afghanistan
-- Basically telling Putin he can take the Ukraine
-- Justice Sotomayor and her misinformation on COVID

Come on man!

Truth over Facts

“It’s not me who’s changed, it’s the left. A large contingent has gone mental, and I’m willing to call them out.”

Critics (aka idiot leftists like rightwinger and colfax_m have been harsh on Maher as of late, claiming that he never made fun of the left as much as he does now. Maher countered, “Yeah, because they didn’t give me so much to work with. The oath of office I took was to comedy.”

“I travel in every state now, back on the road, and the red states are a joy and the blue states are a pain in the a**. For no reason,” Maher remarked.

“Except the world recognizes natural immunity. We don’t,” Maher argued, “because everything in this country has to go through the pharmaceutical companies. Natural immunity is the best kind of immunity. We shouldn’t fire people who have natural immunity because they don’t get the vaccine. We should hire them. Yes?”

Maher then referred to a poll that shows 41 percent of Democrats believe that unvaccinated people have more than a 50 percent risk of hospitalization when it’s actually “0.89%.” Maher added that it’s “0.01%” for vaccinated individuals.

“So in both cases, the correct answer is less than 1%. They thought it was over 50. How do people, especially of one party, get such a bad idea? Where did that come from?” he wondered.

Main Stream America thinks the Republican party has gone completely far right.

About 52,000 Canadians left their country for medical care as Canada had a medical care system that ranked 10th out of the 11 medical care systems in the developed world. (As one Canadian said in this article, being better than the US is a low standard!) https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...dians-increasingly-come-to-us-for-health-care

To be fair, I have helped a few Canadians with very unusual medical problems seek assistance in the US at one of the top university hospitals. The Canadians who came to the US came with financial assistance from the Canadian medical system.

More than a million Americans left the country seeking medical treatment, and that included a number of my own patients. More than one million Americans will leave the US for medical care this year Unlike the Canadians with whom I had contact, the Americans left to get medical care that was affordable and did not get any help from their insurance company or the federal government.

The independent voters are going to expect more than bash Trump. But, if that’s all you got.
My crystal ball is in the shop but by the time the election comes around no one will have any doubt the republicans have lost their fucking minds. All those primaries, all those opportunities for Trump disciples to say what you are all thinking out loud.

My crystal ball is in the shop but by the time the election comes around no one will have any doubt the republicans have lost their fucking minds. All those primaries, all those opportunities for Trump disciples to say what you are all thinking out loud.
Your best strategy is to bang the Trump drum. Other than that, you have nothing. The Biden Harris failure at the border, COVID, and hyper inflation under their watch has got independents concerned, including those who despise Trump as much as you.

Your best strategy is to bang the Trump drum. Other than that, you have nothing. The Biden Harris failure at the border, COVID, and hyper inflation under their watch has got independents concerned, including those who despise Trump as much as you.
The primaries will be about which republicans can kiss Trump's ass enough to get his blessing. He will make sure he is on the ballot as much as any issue. Don't like it? Sorry, none of you have the balls to tell him to shut up and butt out.

Biden and the left are striving to reduce income inequality and that's definitely moving more to the left!
Trying to reduce prices on pharmaceuticals? Extreme left.

Trying to provide Medicare for more people and eventually for all!! Pure commie pinko!!
Pure Communism. You nailed it. And when people don't do as their told, the government will deny them all those things. That's straight up tyranny. How stupid does one have to be to support such a system?

Everyone knows the United States is where the world prefers to go for the best medical care, not Canada. Mow your own lawn.
When Sharon Shamblaw was diagnosed last summer with a form of blood cancer that could only be treated with a particular stem cell transplant, the search for a donor began. A Toronto hospital, 100 miles east of her home in St. Mary's, Ontario, and one of three facilities in the province that could provide the life-saving treatment, had an eight-month waiting list for transplants.

Last edited:
The primaries will be about which republicans can kiss Trump's ass enough to get his blessing. He will make sure he is on the ballot as much as any issue. Don't like it? Sorry, none of you have the balls to tell him to shut up and butt out.
You people need Trump to run. You have no metrics which to brag

Forum List

Back