Mainstream Americans think the Democratic Party has gone too far left.

The real solution is free markets. Get rid of administrators. It should be like car insurance.

Nope.

Free markets are a direct result of sacrifices to achieve them. You will never have free markets first, then freedom.
Doesn't work that way. Never will.

The REAL solution is for free people to realize that freedom was never "FREE" and act accordingly.
As long as there are humans, there wll be bad / evil men eager to exploit for their own gain.

I'm not asking you for answers. Quote me doing so?

I don't care what your marxist plans for transforming healthcare are, tbh, so there's no need for me to respond to your condescending "get back to me" crap.

I stopped wasting my time arguing with and attempting to educate ignorant, Marxist morons long ago.
They WANT to be slaves and they WANT you to fall with them. They are losers.

Not going to talk about your kids. I will talk about kids in general though.
Kids in general suffer from wearing masks. MY KIDS have to wear masks while playing basketball as they sweat and touch one another for 32 minutes. That makes sense? Democrats obviously hate kids to torture them as such.

Nope.

Free markets are a direct result of sacrifices to achieve them. You will never have free markets first, then freedom.
Doesn't work that way. Never will.

The REAL solution is for free people to realize that freedom was never "FREE" and act accordingly.
As long as there are humans, there wll be bad / evil men eager to exploit for their own gain.
I respectfully don’t understand your post.

I'm not asking you for answers. Quote me doing so?

I don't care what your marxist plans for transforming healthcare are, tbh, so there's no need for me to respond to your condescending "get back to me" crap.
One of America's major problems is the failed health care system and the solution to the problem can only be solved by another Jan. 6th. to resurrect Trump.
Trump has the solution in his head but he has to keep it secret for tactical reasons!

There! We've solved the problem together!

One of America's major problems is the failed health care system and the solution to the problem can only be solved by another Jan. 6th. to resurrect Trump.
Trump has the solution in his head but he has to keep it secret for tactical reasons!

Problem is lobbyists and insurance companies. Hence I like free markets. Failed is too strong of word. But definitely inefficient.

Kids in general suffer from wearing masks. MY KIDS have to wear masks while playing basketball as they sweat and touch one another for 32 minutes. That makes sense? Democrats obviously hate kids to torture them as such.
Have you told that to Mr. Covid and asked him to go away?
Or has Covid already gone away?

I think it's your president's fault for not talking to mr. Covid.
Trump talked to mr. Covid and told him that the people will chase him away by using horse deworming medicine! But then Biden stole Trump's election just when the dewormer was kicking in.

Mr. Covid laughs at you and your kids wearing masks.

This again. You and your MSNBC talking points. How about torturing tens of millions of kids. Lost generation many day because of masking.
The kids are still here living and breathing and as resilient as ever. Quit talking about them like a cake that burned in the oven. Parents have spent more time with their kids in last two years than could have ever been possible otherwise. If the kids are somehow ruined by the experience the parents had a lot to do with it. The kids will be fine in the long run if their crappy parents can avoid teaching them that they are damaged goods.

I respectfully don’t understand your post.

You said "Free markets are the real solution" did you not?

I said free markets come later.....long after the freedom to establish free markets has been fought for and won.

I'm afraid most don't understand the fundamentals of freedom OR free markets and are thus condemned to continue making the same mistakes that lead to the issues you are discussing with these imbeciles.
Which is why we are where we are today.

If that makes no sense to you then I will lay it to rest there.

There has been more of a show of compassion for the insurrectionists, killer cops and vigilantes than those who have died of covid. Until the right mourns the covid deaths they are going to be portrayed as the party of "let them die". Just how it is.
That is a broad brush stroke replete of opinion. Looks like blame and demonization is an easier path vs. accountability for COVID. You people said Trump failed and that you could solve it. Your side owns it now. I’m a conservative, I am fully vaccinated, got COVID, and still comply with what the President says. For starters, the President’s lackluster border security is not helping his COVID reduction goals.

Ever heard of the "Good Cop / Bad Cop" strategy?

Trump is a wealthy man who has run in Democrat political circles all his life.
Suddenly he emerges as the de facto savior to conservative ideals?

Both sides are being played. That should be sufficiently evident by now.

Ever heard of the "Good Cop / Bad Cop" strategy?

Trump is a wealthy man who has run in Democrat political circles all his life.
Suddenly he emerges as the de facto savior to conservative ideals?

Both sides are being played. That should be sufficiently evident by now.
I don't accept the cops thing but there's little doubt that both parties are very establishment and can't start to think about any real answers.

Take solace. The extreme right are listening and asking for answers here on this board, but they can't come to admitting it.

Yet you democrats have burned down American cities, tried to barricade federal agents in a federal court house and burn them Alive and your VP set up a bail out fund.. so save us your punishment crap.. lol you’re a fraud Americans see it,, we are kicking your lane ass party to the curb in November.. ID to vote
That’s a right wing narrative. All the statistics point to the opposite of what you say. I just posted information to discuss about the death rate of cops by state. Instead of owning it and realizing your narrative is flawed you guys just talk about the Fox narrative. When you going to realize you’re a pawn?

That is a broad brush stroke replete of opinion. Looks like blame and demonization is an easier path vs. accountability for COVID. You people said Trump failed and that you could solve it. Your side owns it now. I’m a conservative, I am fully vaccinated, got COVID, and still comply with what the President says. For starters, the President’s lackluster border security is not helping his COVID reduction goals.
I guess it's just a matter of opinion if you think the something the nation did was somehow worse than the nothing the far right wanted to do. All the herd immunity talk at the beginning of the pandemic always had an appalling death toll but again the right didn't seem to care.

That’s a right wing narrative. All the statistics point to the opposite of what you say. I just posted information to discuss about the death rate of cops by state. Instead of owning it and realizing your narrative is flawed you guys just talk about the Fox narrative. When you going to realize you’re a pawn?
By state? What city is it in!? Hmmm

Like the autonomous zone in Seattle? “No Police Allowed”
Whataboutism. Should rioters who wanted to overturn the election be punished? Yes. Should anyone in Seattle breaking the law be punished? Yep. There’s no mainstream democratic push to support criminals like the GOP has embraced.

Whataboutism. Should rioters who wanted to overturn the election be punished? Yes. Should anyone in Seattle breaking the law be punished? Yep. There’s no mainstream democratic push to support criminals like the GOP has embraced.
The election should be over turned.. trump won.. there is no real question about this

I agree so why 7x more arrests for one event when compared to the “summer of love”?

Forum List

Back