Mainstream Americans think the Democratic Party has gone too far left.

Find where I said that. LOL

I said if your patient has underlying conditions tell ‘em to lose weight Vs putting them on continuous meds. Durr
Right. And if they don’t lose weight because you told them to, then you’re a terrible doctor.

That’s your view.

Now it’s just “tell them”, because it wouldn’t be an Azog thread if he doesn’t backpedal on his own stupidity.

Right. And if they don’t lose weight because you told them to, then you’re a terrible doctor.

That’s your view.

Now it’s just “tell them”, because it wouldn’t be an Azog thread if he doesn’t backpedal on his own stupidity.
I would Tell them it’s life or death if you don’t lose weight. Correct. Not sure what you don’t understand about that. The problem is by the time they are fat you’re two steps behind. We need to instill better eating habits from childhood.

I would Tell them it’s life or death if you don’t lose weight. Correct. Not sure what you don’t understand about that. The problem is by the time they are fat you’re two steps behind. We need to instill better eating habits from childhood.
Right! And if they don't lose weight, then you didn't tell them right and you're a terrible incompetent doctor.

That's what you told me.

And here you are still backpedaling and running from it.

Right! And if they don't lose weight, then you didn't tell them right and you're a terrible incompetent doctor.

That's what you told me.

And here you are still backpedaling and running from it.
Not remotely. You’re a terrible doctor. We have too many alcoholics not because of too few doctors but too many kids starting drinking at a young age. The two are mutually exclusive. Where am I back pedaling? Why is it my fault that you’re a bad doctor?

Not remotely. You’re a terrible doctor. We have too many alcoholics not because of too few doctors but too many kids starting drinking at a young age. The two are mutually exclusive. Where am I back pedaling? Why is it my fault that you’re a bad doctor?
I'm a bad doctor because my patient's are overweight when any competent doctor wouldn't given they'd tell them to stop being fat and PRESTO! they'll no longer be overweight.

Geez, why do we have so many alcoholics? It's super easy to tell people just to not drink alcohol. Just tell them that it'll kill them and then they'll stop because that is how the brain works.

Ah, good old Azog. When faced with a reality you don't like, do what a real bad ass would do.

Ignore it.
What reality is that? You being a terrible doctor is mutually exclusive to obesity here. We need to be proactive not reactive and that starts with parents.

What reality is that? You being a terrible doctor is mutually exclusive to obesity here. We need to be proactive not reactive and that starts with parents.
Are you actually asking me what reality you cannot mentally bring yourself to recognize?

My dear stupid troll, if you could understand the answer, you wouldn't be asking the question.

Are you actually asking me what reality you cannot mentally bring yourself to recognize?

My dear stupid troll, if you could understand the answer, you wouldn't be asking the question.
I am not asking anything. You brought me into this. You’re a terrible doctor. I can tell because you believe a 12 yr old should get the same level of vaccines for COVID as an 80 yr old.

That’s not me asking. That’s me mocking you. Too bad you’re so literal. You’re still a bad doctor. Why are you bugging me? Bored?
No. It confirms you ignore that which you don’t want to deal with.

Specifically your complete stupidity about everything to do with medicine.

After all, it’s easy to cure obesity. All you do is tell people that obesity is bad! Moron.

No. It confirms you ignore that which you don’t want to deal with.

Specifically your complete stupidity about everything to do with medicine.

After all, it’s easy to cure obesity. All you do is tell people that obesity is bad! Moron.
Didn’t say it was easy. But being proactive is better than being reactive. Less Mac n Cheese for kids and less pizza. More vegetables and healthy proteins. Not overly difficult to understand. Even for a bad doctor like you.

Didn’t say it was easy. But being proactive is better than being reactive. Less Mac n Cheese for kids and less pizza. More vegetables and healthy proteins. Not overly difficult to understand. Even for a bad doctor like you.
You did say it was easy and that any doctor that prescribes meds is bad because they can just cure their obesity…

…by telling them it’s bad.

You’re a really damn genius you know?

You did say it was easy and that any doctor that prescribes meds is bad because they can just cure their obesity…

…by telling them it’s bad.

You’re a really damn genius you know?
Link that I said it was “easy” to lose weight. It is lazy to just prescribe meds as you do. Correct. Again. It’s just my opinion. Why do you care?

Link that I said it was “easy” to lose weight. It is lazy to just prescribe meds as you do. Correct. Again. It’s just my opinion. Why do you care?
It’s so easy. You just have to tell them they’ll die if they don’t lose weight.

And a doctor that doesn’t convince people to lose weight, well, they’re a terrible doctor.

And seeing as how we are essentially the most obese country, then we have the most terrible doctors. I mean, they’re so lazy because they just prescribe meds.

It’s so easy. You just have to tell them they’ll die if they don’t lose weight.

And a doctor that doesn’t convince people to lose weight, well, they’re a terrible doctor.

And seeing as how we are essentially the most obese country, then we have the most terrible doctors. I mean, they’re so lazy because they just prescribe meds.
Like I said we need to be proactive not reactive. And I am not discussing all doctors just the bad ones like you. Do you work in a top tier hospital? Nope. Why is that? You’re a bad doctor.

Biden and the left are striving to reduce income inequality and that's definitely moving more to the left!
Trying to reduce prices on pharmaceuticals? Extreme left.

Trying to provide Medicare for more people and eventually for all!! Pure commie pinko!!

Wrong.
Reducing income inequality is trying to be more ethical and moral not left or right.
There are few people whose time is really worth that much more than others.
And in fact, the wealthiest people really are not productive at all, but simply leverage their wealth by letting others borrow it at a high interest rate.

Trying to reduce pharmaceutical prices is not at all leftist, but purely pragmatic.
Individuals can not negotiate with big pharma because they do not buy enough to matter.
But if a large entity like Medicare where to make huge bulk purchases of drugs, then they can get less than half the price, and sell for no profit, to all individuals.
That is not at all leftist, but just a buying coop.

Medicare for all is not at all leftist.
It simply is again a coop, where people pool resources so that they are not forced to prepay insurance companies.
Insurance companies provide NOTHING in terms of service, quality, or product.
So insurance companies should not at all be involved in health care, and by being so involved, they have illegally forced health care prices to over double what they should be.
That is illegal extortion.

Wrong.
Reducing income inequality is trying to be more ethical and moral not left or right.
There are few people whose time is really worth that much more than others.
And in fact, the wealthiest people really are not productive at all, but simply leverage their wealth by letting others borrow it at a high interest rate.

Trying to reduce pharmaceutical prices is not at all leftist, but purely pragmatic.
Individuals can not negotiate with big pharma because they do not buy enough to matter.
But if a large entity like Medicare where to make huge bulk purchases of drugs, then they can get less than half the price, and sell for no profit, to all individuals.
That is not at all leftist, but just a buying coop.

Medicare for all is not at all leftist.
It simply is again a coop, where people pool resources so that they are not forced to prepay insurance companies.
Insurance companies provide NOTHING in terms of service, quality, or product.
So insurance companies should not at all be involved in health care, and by being so involved, they have illegally forced health care prices to over double what they should be.
That is illegal extortion.

It's amazing you have to sell leftism as not being leftism.

Forum List

Back