Mainstream Americans think the Democratic Party has gone too far left.

Meanwhile the right thinks storming the capital is just fucking fine. The left is pretty much where it always was on any issue you care to name but the right is unrecognizable from what it was pre-Obama. You jerks saw that black man in the white house and lost your fucking minds.

Wrong.
I am more far left and progressive liberal than anyone else here, and I hate what the democrats have done.
Instead of fixing health care monopolies, they made them mandatory.
Instead of ending wars, democrats tried to expand them into Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc.
Instead of making peace with Russia, democrats tried to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, and encouraged Zelensky in his ethnic cleansing, by giving him $60 billion in US missiles.

I am not asking anything. You brought me into this. You’re a terrible doctor. I can tell because you believe a 12 yr old should get the same level of vaccines for COVID as an 80 yr old.

A 12 yr old should not get any vaccine for covid because they are at no risk if they actually catch it, and then they would have the advantage of long time immunity.

An 80 yr old should not get the covid vaccine because it has a very high risk of causing the fatal immune response that the civid virus itself can cause, or other responses like the ribosome instructions for the growth of spike proteins to migrate to someplace fatal, like the heart or brain.

Didn’t say it was easy. But being proactive is better than being reactive. Less Mac n Cheese for kids and less pizza. More vegetables and healthy proteins. Not overly difficult to understand. Even for a bad doctor like you.

I don't think it is even Mac n Cheese and pizza as much as high fructose corn syrup in soft drinks, ketchup, bread, candies, anything canned, etc.
It is addictive and throws the pancreas out of commission.

It's amazing you have to sell leftism as not being leftism.
What I find amazing is the right used to be right most of the time. If any party has gone too far it's the right. Republican party came on hinged with Trump and everybody went far-right, someone almost insane or what I would call far-far-Right.

What I find amazing is the right used to be right most of the time. If any party has gone too far it's the right. Republican party came on hinged with Trump and everybody went far-right, someone almost insane or what I would call far-far-Right.

How has the right gone too right?

We still want controlled immigration, we want less regulation, we favor RKBA, we favor strict construction of the Constitution.

Wrong.
Reducing income inequality is trying to be more ethical and moral not left or right.
There are few people whose time is really worth that much more than others.
And in fact, the wealthiest people really are not productive at all, but simply leverage their wealth by letting others borrow it at a high interest rate.

Trying to reduce pharmaceutical prices is not at all leftist, but purely pragmatic.
Individuals can not negotiate with big pharma because they do not buy enough to matter.
But if a large entity like Medicare where to make huge bulk purchases of drugs, then they can get less than half the price, and sell for no profit, to all individuals.
That is not at all leftist, but just a buying coop.

Medicare for all is not at all leftist.
It simply is again a coop, where people pool resources so that they are not forced to prepay insurance companies.
Insurance companies provide NOTHING in terms of service, quality, or product.
So insurance companies should not at all be involved in health care, and by being so involved, they have illegally forced health care prices to over double what they should be.
That is illegal extortion.
/——/ You must be happy your side got everything you voted for.
A19FA9B2-7C3F-4822-BE9A-0B45FFF5436E.jpeg

Wrong.
Reducing income inequality is trying to be more ethical and moral not left or right.
There are few people whose time is really worth that much more than others.
And in fact, the wealthiest people really are not productive at all, but simply leverage their wealth by letting others borrow it at a high interest rate.

Trying to reduce pharmaceutical prices is not at all leftist, but purely pragmatic.
Individuals can not negotiate with big pharma because they do not buy enough to matter.
But if a large entity like Medicare where to make huge bulk purchases of drugs, then they can get less than half the price, and sell for no profit, to all individuals.
That is not at all leftist, but just a buying coop.

Medicare for all is not at all leftist.
It simply is again a coop, where people pool resources so that they are not forced to prepay insurance companies.
Insurance companies provide NOTHING in terms of service, quality, or product.
So insurance companies should not at all be involved in health care, and by being so involved, they have illegally forced health care prices to over double what they should be.
That is illegal eAll lies.

Reducing inequality is immoral it is theft and nothing more.

The wealthiest people are typically the most productive.
It is not insurance which has caused ther rise in health care cost it is the state

xtortion.

Wrong.
I am more far left and progressive liberal than anyone else here, and I hate what the democrats have done.
Instead of fixing health care monopolies, they made them mandatory.
Instead of ending wars, democrats tried to expand them into Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc.
Instead of making peace with Russia, democrats tried to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, and encouraged Zelensky in his ethnic cleansing, by giving him $60 billion in US missiles.
Lies again.

No one in the US has tried to put nukes on Russias border since the 1960s

There was no ethnic cleansing

Forum List

Back