MAGA Nation, folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it gets a little more complicated if you have to pay a fee to use a store like Costco and then they change their rules without your consent. It would be considered a breech of contract and you would be entitled to your membership dues being returned if push came to shove.

“Toddlers who don’t have a clue what freedom means.”

True.

The necessary, proper, and Constitutional health and safety guidelines in no manner ‘violate’ anyone’s rights.

Indeed, the doctrine of rights and freedom concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private individuals and private establishments.

Businesses, storeowners, and property owners are at complete liberty to require patrons to abide by the health and safety guidelines, where such requirements do not limit anyone’s freedom.

Toddlers who don’t have a clue what freedom means.

Probably liberals. Conservatives respect the idea that shopkeepers can enforce whatever stupid ass regulations they want. Its libs who are "entitled"

I personally don't see how taking a rag out of your car's trunk to go inside walmart saves anyone, I'd say its sort of disgusting, particularly after a couple of weeks.

"I personally don't see how taking a rag out of your car's trunk to go inside walmart saves anyone, I'd say its sort of disgusting, particularly after a couple of weeks."

And you personally have done that or have personally seen someone do that?

Nope. Just stupid rednecks.
Judging by their idiotic behavior, they are obviously liberals. ... :cool:
Their twisted logic is that wearing a mask to better general health and human welfare for the public is an infringement on their rights and freedoms. That's just nonsense and redneck stupidity.

I don't see how wearing a mask helps the public's health at all.
It actually does. It's one thing to have doctors and nurses wear masks, gloves, PPE when they are cutting you open and doing elective surgery. Imagine a Tsunami of folks coming into an ER Sick with zero protection.

Toddlers who don’t have a clue what freedom means.

Those would be liberals, you know the ones that go crazy if they don't get their way and act like this because you lost an election.
59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

Conservatives respect the idea that shopkeepers can enforce whatever stupid ass regulations they want. Its libs who are "entitled"
Well that's a lie.
Not at all. Their store their rules. We don’t want government mandates. You should lookie up what is a conservative. Stupid people like you continue to remain stupid
tenor (6).gif

There news stories and videos all over the internet of dumbass rednecks throwing temper tantrums about being asked to wear masks.

Next time you wanna lie at least try to pic something that is remotely possible.

Conservatives respect the idea that shopkeepers can enforce whatever stupid ass regulations they want. Its libs who are "entitled"
Well that's a lie.
Not at all. Their store their rules. We don’t want government mandates. You should lookie up what is a conservative. Stupid people like you continue to remain stupid
View attachment 339927

There news stories and videos all over the internet of dumbass rednecks throwing temper tantrums about being asked to wear masks.

Next time you wanna lie at least try to pic something that is remotely possible.
Post one then. One that says red neck

Well that's a lie.
View attachment 339927

Post one then. One that says red neck
Lol, you ain't all there, are ya.

Those are all crazed Democrats coughing and spitting in the video. ... :cool:
Nope. Just stupid rednecks.
Who did the stupid rednecks vote for, trump or Hillary?
Lots of stupid rednecks vote democrat. Many KKK still vote democrat. You need to get out more.
No rednecks vote for Democrats. They love their penis-substitutes too much.

No KKK votes Democrat. They like being called “very fine people” by Republicans.
View attachment 339749
I’m not the least surprised that you admire Ben Shapiro. He’s a stupid person’s idea of an intellectual.

7A651A6F-84FA-415B-8CF4-C0B207BE279C.jpeg

DCCAB104-0FD4-464C-9386-3333B3F1E7A3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back