MAGA Nation, folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are all crazed Democrats coughing and spitting in the video. ... :cool:
Nope. Just stupid rednecks.
Who did the stupid rednecks vote for, trump or Hillary?
Lots of stupid rednecks vote democrat. Many KKK still vote democrat. You need to get out more.
No rednecks vote for Democrats. They love their penis-substitutes too much.

No KKK votes Democrat. They like being called “very fine people” by Republicans.

Lots of stupid rednecks vote democrat. Many KKK still vote democrat. You need to get out more.

No KKK votes Democrat. They like being called “very fine people” by Republicans.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. KKK have many democrats. It’s a heritage thing. WVA is mostly red neck and mostly democrat. You’re clueless.

Judging by their idiotic behavior, they are obviously liberals. ... :cool:
Their twisted logic is that wearing a mask to better general health and human welfare for the public is an infringement on their rights and freedoms. That's just nonsense and redneck stupidity.

I don't see how wearing a mask helps the public's health at all.
That’s because you’re a dumbass.

Actually, I've been paying attention, Dr. Fauci and the WHO have been all over the board on this. And remembering to go into my trunk and get my mask before going into the beer store or Walmart (can't buy beer at Walmart in PA) doesn't make me feel any safer or healthier
You might feel better if you'd wash that nasty mask once in awhile.

shaun-king-follow-ashaunking-guns-are-the-ultimate-phallic-symbol-19645707.png

Their twisted logic is that wearing a mask to better general health and human welfare for the public is an infringement on their rights and freedoms. That's just nonsense and redneck stupidity.

Actually, I've been paying attention, Dr. Fauci and the WHO have been all over the board on this. And remembering to go into my trunk and get my mask before going into the beer store or Walmart (can't buy beer at Walmart in PA) doesn't make me feel any safer or healthier

Actually, I do put it in the laundry once a month.

Toddlers who don’t have a clue what freedom means.

Probably liberals. Conservatives respect the idea that shopkeepers can enforce whatever stupid ass regulations they want. Its libs who are "entitled"

I personally don't see how taking a rag out of your car's trunk to go inside walmart saves anyone, I'd say its sort of disgusting, particularly after a couple of weeks.

Guaranteed to touch your face. I still say they wanted to infect people.

Masks are like underwear, they should be washed after each wearing. Though the rules may be different in red states. It would not surprise me.

Masks are like underwear, they should be washed after each wearing. Though the rules may be different in red states. It would not surprise me.

I live in Deep Blue Pennsylvania, we have a leftard guv and the world's first She-Male Sec. of Health.

I live in Deep Blue Pennsylvania, we have a leftard guv and the world's first She-Male Sec. of Health.

I drove through there once. I prefer Southern California, where the benefits of mask washing are known.

As soon as you put it on you’re toast

Memorial day weekend we find out two horrible things.

One, more Americans died from coronavirus than the Korean War and the Vietnam war put together and

two, the country will have passed 100,000 dead.

I drove through there once. I prefer Southern California, where the benefits of mask washing are known.

In this part of the world, fastidiousness isn't part of our DNA. When the mills were running back in the day, it was difficult to keep anything very clean.

One, more Americans died from coronavirus than the Korean War and the Vietnam war put together and

That's a gamed number anyhow. Anyone whose death could remotely be attributed to Corona was.

Same count as every other year. When all deaths are wuhan

That's a gamed number anyhow. Anyone whose death could remotely be attributed to Corona was.
Not one death confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back