MAGA Nation, folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People like these are the perfect example of why the MSM always saying, "Trump is Making it Worse".
I don't think it's Trump that has made it any worse, than people spitting and coughing in stores and elsewhere. :auiqs.jpg:

Toddlers who don’t have a clue what freedom means.

Probably liberals. Conservatives respect the idea that shopkeepers can enforce whatever stupid ass regulations they want. Its libs who are "entitled"

I personally don't see how taking a rag out of your car's trunk to go inside walmart saves anyone, I'd say its sort of disgusting, particularly after a couple of weeks.

Nope. Just stupid rednecks.
Judging by their idiotic behavior, they are obviously liberals. ... :cool:
Their twisted logic is that wearing a mask to better general health and human welfare for the public is an infringement on their rights and freedoms. That's just nonsense and redneck stupidity.

I don't see how wearing a mask helps the public's health at all.
That’s because you’re a dumbass.

Last edited:
Their twisted logic is that wearing a mask to better general health and human welfare for the public is an infringement on their rights and freedoms. That's just nonsense and redneck stupidity.

Actually, I've been paying attention, Dr. Fauci and the WHO have been all over the board on this. And remembering to go into my trunk and get my mask before going into the beer store or Walmart (can't buy beer at Walmart in PA) doesn't make me feel any safer or healthier

Actually, I've been paying attention, Dr. Fauci and the WHO have been all over the board on this. And remembering to go into my trunk and get my mask before going into the beer store or Walmart (can't buy beer at Walmart in PA) doesn't make me feel any safer or healthier
The fact that it’s in your trunk and not on your dash tells us all that you still think it’s a Democratic hoax. Imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back