California doctors say they've seen more deaths from suicide than coronavirus since lockdowns

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

stay home, save lives they said

Domestic violence is up, suicides are way up. Many people are not able to live alone. They need other people to talk with and encourage them. We are social creatures by nature.

When the stay at home orders were issued, many in the mental health profession quit seeing patients. They left those poor people without any outlet.

Impossible. The left has been telling me that working out, getting a haircut and grabbing a cheeseburger is killing everyone. Hospitals are flooded and the streets are littered with bodies. Just ask them.

Get out, get sun, I say!

Suicides, child and spousal abuse, alcoholism, drug use are all up. Imagine that.

It’s one of the country’s biggest tragedies. These trade wars and all these sanctions and tariffs and all this stuff are destroying agriculture in this country.

Trump had to give away $33 billion. Obama gave the banks only $16 billion and he made them pay it all back with interest. Trump just gives it away.

And it still didn’t help. Because most of it is going to like the top 10% richest farms. Which is how the tax cuts go too

for some reason, Republicans always think the only people worth helping are the wealthiest Americans. I just don’t get the logic.

but whatever the reason, farmers need help.

Don't say we didn't tell yas this was gonna happen

• Banned

you didnt tell us this was going to happen

It’s one of the country’s biggest tragedies. These trade wars and all these sanctions and tariffs and all this stuff are destroying agriculture in this country.

Trump had to give away $33 billion. Obama gave the banks only $16 billion and he made them pay it all back with interest. Trump just gives it away.

And it still didn’t help. Because most of it is going to like the top 10% richest farms. Which is how the tax cuts go too

for some reason, Republicans always think the only people worth helping are the wealthiest Americans. I just don’t get the logic.

but whatever the reason, farmers need help.

Most of your post has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Not surprising coming from a low class dishonest lefty. Before you blame others, you might to look at your party and the deaths they have caused. NY state and city Democrats pushed elderly patients into nursing home and let Covid-19 take many lives. So look at your own and perhaps you may gain some credibility.

He did, you just went blind to it because it was an inconvenient truth.

I'll be brutally honest here, the powers that be could care less how many people kill themselves. The only reason they care about Covid is that they don't want YOU to infect them.

It is the same with the preoccupation on gun violence. Gun violence kills far less people than say alcoholism, but the thought of being randomly shot by someone like YOU is unacceptable to the powers that be.

So to recap, the powers that be, (those in government and the press), don't care about people in general, rather, they only care about how people may inconvenience or harm them.

When the stay at home orders were issued, many in the mental health profession quit seeing patients. They left those poor people without any outlet.
I didn't realize that the shut down included what can be done with a phone these days.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I realize that you can call but to many that have a mental illness the need for a one on one in person counseling is a real necessity. Especially ones that are suicidal.

I'll be brutally honest here, the powers that be could care less how many people kill themselves. The only reason they care about Covid is that they don't want YOU to infect them.

It is the same with the preoccupation on gun violence. Gun violence kills far less people than say alcoholism, but the thought of being randomly shot by someone like YOU is unacceptable to the powers that be.

So to recap, the powers that be, (those in government and the press), don't care about people in general, rather, they only care about how people may inconvenience or harm them.
I didn't realize that the shut down included what can be done with a phone these days.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I realize that you can call but to many that have a mental illness the need for a one on one in person counseling is a real necessity. Especially ones that are suicidal.
I bet most people here won't realize this until they see loved ones and friends kill themselves 6 months from now. Financial ruin, dope, violence. I feel like shaking this board into some sense....God Bless

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I bet most people here won't realize this until they see loved ones and friends kill themselves 6 months from now. Financial ruin, dope, violence. I feel like shaking this board into some sense....God Bless

I agree, I know of people that have lost children to suicide and it is very painful for the family and how people can minimize such a tragic and senseless act is beyond me. I donate to suicidal prevention agencies and I’ll go on their fund raising walks to bring awareness to depression and suicide.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I agree, I know of people that have lost children to suicide and it is very painful for the family and how people can minimize such a tragic and senseless act is beyond me. I donate to suicidal prevention agencies and I’ll go on their fund raising walks to bring awareness to depression and suicide.
Suicide is the tip. Child abuse and neglect next. Spousal abuses and neglect. Marriages ruined. People isolating themselves. Careers ruined. Future suicides who would never do it now, but years from now. Paranoia.

The most tragic of all. People are willing and want this to happen for political reasons. So sick.

Not only me thier were others
I mean shit dude all through history people have offed themselves over losing everything...ya could see it coming from a mile away ...

Get out, get sun, I say!
Stay in,get laid,I DO !

Forum List

Back