MAGA Nation, folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idiots in the OP video notwithstanding, the fact remains that most conservatives oppose the necessary, proper, and Constitutional health and safety guidelines – such as wearing a mask in public – because they fear that recession and unemployment will tank Trump’s reelection bid, and they’re willing to allow more Americans to needlessly die to avoid that happening.

“Toddlers who don’t have a clue what freedom means.”

True.

The necessary, proper, and Constitutional health and safety guidelines in no manner ‘violate’ anyone’s rights.

Indeed, the doctrine of rights and freedom concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private individuals and private establishments.

Businesses, storeowners, and property owners are at complete liberty to require patrons to abide by the health and safety guidelines, where such requirements do not limit anyone’s freedom.
Oh! So you're saying it's okay if a Christian baker refuses to bake a custom cake for a gay wedding.

You just don't realize that's what you're saying. And now you will desperately try to have it both ways.
If a gay couple enters a bakery shirtless, no shoes, and smoking cigarettes the baker has every right to throw them out and refuse to bake anything for them.

You suck at this. And by “this’ I mean thinking.
Well, I'll take that for what it's worth -- nothing.

Meanwhile, you're desperately trying to have it both ways. How's that working out for you? Not very well, looks like.

“But...but...but...I can’t debate your logic, Synthaholic, so I won’t even try”

I win again! :lol:

Nope. Just stupid rednecks.
Judging by their idiotic behavior, they are obviously liberals. ... :cool:
Their twisted logic is that wearing a mask to better general health and human welfare for the public is an infringement on their rights and freedoms. That's just nonsense and redneck stupidity.

I don't see how wearing a mask helps the public's health at all.
It actually does. It's one thing to have doctors and nurses wear masks, gloves, PPE when they are cutting you open and doing elective surgery. Imagine a Tsunami of folks coming into an ER Sick with zero protection.

View attachment 339942

People are still willing to take chances. That's part of life. Even if your theorem that masks somehow protect the wearer from infections is assumed as correct, the American people are lined up to risk cirrhosis OTL by buying Pabst at record numbers. The American people risk emphysema when they smoke pell mells by the carload, because they dig the finest tobacco money can buy. American homos risk aids by lining up to get f'ed in the a, at record numbers as well.

Americans are risk takers.
You have no right to risk other people’s lives by not wearing a mask.

True.

The necessary, proper, and Constitutional health and safety guidelines in no manner ‘violate’ anyone’s rights.

Indeed, the doctrine of rights and freedom concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private individuals and private establishments.

Businesses, storeowners, and property owners are at complete liberty to require patrons to abide by the health and safety guidelines, where such requirements do not limit anyone’s freedom.
Oh! So you're saying it's okay if a Christian baker refuses to bake a custom cake for a gay wedding.

You just don't realize that's what you're saying. And now you will desperately try to have it both ways.
If a gay couple enters a bakery shirtless, no shoes, and smoking cigarettes the baker has every right to throw them out and refuse to bake anything for them.

If the couple of homos are wearing pro-sodomy shirts and waving the Homosexual Flag, they would have a civil right s case. After all, being shoeless and shirtless is no reason to think that someone is a she-male.

1590250165275.jpeg

The idiots in the OP video notwithstanding, the fact remains that most conservatives oppose the necessary, proper, and Constitutional health and safety guidelines – such as wearing a mask in public – because they fear that recession and unemployment will tank Trump’s reelection bid, and they’re willing to allow more Americans to needlessly die to avoid that happening.
They’re morons. Trumpers should be the ones screaming that everyone should wear a mask and to shut down the economy for two weeks. If that had been effectively done the virus would be under control by now and the economy would be on its way to recovery by Election Day. But they followed a man who cares only about winning the day, not the future. He was so happy to say “the stock market is looking very good to me” back when there was time to get a handle on this.

Trump failed. His followers failed.

Memorial day weekend we find out two horrible things.

One, more Americans died from coronavirus than the Korean War and the Vietnam war put together and

two, the country will have passed 100,000 dead.
Three things:

Some odiot leftist has an OPINION that the ignorant leftists here share.

Unfortunately, in the real world people see how the blue state GOVERNORS pretty much MURDERED their elderly citizens.

Your time is coming to an end in a couple months

One, more Americans died from coronavirus than the Korean War and the Vietnam war put together and

Three things:

Some odiot leftist has an OPINION that the ignorant leftists here share.

Unfortunately, in the real world people see how the blue state GOVERNORS pretty much MURDERED their elderly citizens.

Your time is coming to an end in a couple months

Yes, some governors suck.

Nope. Just stupid rednecks.
Judging by their idiotic behavior, they are obviously liberals. ... :cool:
Their twisted logic is that wearing a mask to better general health and human welfare for the public is an infringement on their rights and freedoms. That's just nonsense and redneck stupidity.
I don't see how wearing a mask helps the public's health at all.

And you wonder why we don’t take you seriously.

Three things:

Still not blaming China, the source of the virus, I see -- exactly as ordered.

China didn’t let 40,000 people into the United States from China AFTER imposing the ban, with no testing or quarantine.

China didn’t allow 50 direct flights from Wuhan to the United States AFTER Trump was briefed that this was a really bad virus.

You REALLY suck at this. But, then again, you always have.

China let the virus loose. China told the World Health Organization it was no big deal. China silenced people who tried to get the truth out.

You just keep blaming the Orange Man, exactly as you're programmed. Communist China appreciates your passionate ass-kissing.

Oh, so now the government limiting people's freedom is Constitutional.

If you need to tell such an outrageous lie to justify your desire for fascism, go ahead. Normal people aren't buying it.

True.

Meanwhile, you're desperately trying to have it both ways. How's that working out for you? Not very well, looks like.

You don't have any logic. You really do believe businesses have the right to turn people away for not wearing a mask, but a business that refuses to provide services for one of your special interest groups must be forced to do so with threat of government violence.

In case you don't recognize it -- and you don't...that's Orwellian doublethink, and leftists can't survive without it.

Three things:

Still not blaming China, the source of the virus, I see -- exactly as ordered.

China didn’t let 40,000 people into the United States from China AFTER imposing the ban, with no testing or quarantine.

China didn’t allow 50 direct flights from Wuhan to the United States AFTER Trump was briefed that this was a really bad virus.

You REALLY suck at this. But, then again, you always have.

China let the virus loose. China told the World Health Organization it was no big deal. China silenced people who tried to get the truth out.

You just keep blaming the Orange Man, exactly as you're programmed. Communist China appreciates your passionate ass-kissing.

You’re so uninformed and too ignorant to know it.

Trump defunded the CDC bureau in China. Of course China is going to downplay it. That why we used to have boots on the ground there - to see for ourselves. Would you like to start a thread on what Trump has downplayed? We can start with Trump downplaying the need to fund pandemic response in 2017. You’ll lose again.

Conservatives respect the idea that shopkeepers can enforce whatever stupid ass regulations they want. Its libs who are "entitled"
Well that's a lie.

So it's liberals who are forcing people to wear masks and it's liberals who are attacking people who are forcing people to wear masks.

The person you're replying to is bat crap crazy. Totally illogical and ridiculous.

It's conservatives who refuse to wear masks and attack people in businesses who enforce wearing masks.

Funny. One minute far right radical extremists claim liberals are pacifists in circles holding hands singing kumbaya.

Now the next minute the same far right radical extremists are claiming the same liberals are violent attacking those who want them to wear a mask.

Anyone who buys the lies of any of these liars is making a very bad mistake.

Oh, so now the government limiting people's freedom is Constitutional.

If you need to tell such an outrageous lie to justify your desire for fascism, go ahead. Normal people aren't buying it.
Freeeeedom!1!! You don’t have a clue.

91436E30-FAF0-4225-A937-5CC947C028BE.jpeg

True.

You don't have any logic. You really do believe businesses have the right to turn people away for not wearing a mask, but a business that refuses to provide services for one of your special interest groups must be forced to do so with threat of government violence.

In case you don't recognize it -- and you don't...that's Orwellian doublethink, and leftists can't survive without it.
One is behavior, the other is lifestyle.

You’re not smart.

Toddlers who don’t have a clue what freedom means.

I'm ashamed we have such people in our nation.

What have we become?

The sad thing, the trump supporters cheer this behavior.

They’re such spoiled children. Anne Frank spent 2 years in an attic. And she didn’t have Netflix.

Seriously. I have never seen such horrible people in America. I guess I've been sheltered because of where I live but wow, these people really make me ashamed they're Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back