MAGA Mike and Noah's Ark

Do what I want, or I'll set you on fire doesn't really sound like free will to me.
It is because you are free to do what you want. You can choose to believe there is no punishment. Your choice. You can believe that you can rob, murder, rape, set your neighbors on fire. No God. No punishment. Yours is the final word. Or, you can choose to believe that there is a final arbiter of good and evil. It isn't you.

It is because you are free to do what you want. You can choose to believe there is no punishment. Your choice. You can believe that you can rob, murder, rape, set your neighbors on fire. No God. No punishment. Yours is the final word. Or, you can choose to believe that there is a final arbiter of good and evil. It isn't you.
So you think anybody who doesn't share your religion sees no problem with rape, murder, or any of the other things you mentioned?

So you think anybody who doesn't share your religion sees no problem with rape, murder, or any of the other things you mentioned?
No. I do believe that those with no foundational belief in God can readily justify the things I mentioned. As I have observed from individuals, they have no problem seeing the wrong in others killing, raping and robbing. They just don't have the internal controls to apply to themselves.

Why did John Adam's feel that the Constitution was written only for a moral and religious people?

No. I do believe that those with no foundational belief in God can readily justify the things I mentioned. As I have observed from individuals, they have no problem seeing the wrong in others killing, raping and robbing. They just don't have the internal controls to apply to themselves.

Why did John Adam's feel that the Constitution was written only for a moral and religious people?
So how many of those rapist, murders do you know?

So how many of those rapist, murders do you know?
Quite a few! Including an afternoon with Charles Manson. What did they all have in common? There is no God, so they can be Gods themselves. One killer said he liked to see the light go out of his victims eyes. I made him feel powerful.

A devout Muslim beheaded his wife to show his daughter what happened to disobedient women. Lots of killers. Lots of rapists. Lots of thieves.

Faith in God is a gift. Not everyone has it. Nor should anyone have it. If a person does not accept an understanding of a greater God then themselves it is their loss. I do not believe in proselytizing. Believe or not.

Quite a few! Including an afternoon with Charles Manson. What did they all have in common? There is no God, so they can be Gods themselves. One killer said he liked to see the light go out of his victims eyes. I made him feel powerful.

A devout Muslim beheaded his wife to show his daughter what happened to disobedient women. Lots of killers. Lots of rapists. Lots of thieves.
Yes, there have always been monsters. Not sharing your religion doesn't make you a monster.

Men murder wives and girlfriends in the US.

And this means what, in the grand scheme of things exactly????
I has to do with my post #7. Many religions have objects they revere to remind them of their religion. I wasn't commenting on any 'grand scheme' of anything. Why don't you actually READ a thread before making stupid comments? What's up? Bad time of the month or something?

Forum List

Back