MAGA Mike and Noah's Ark

I bet the termites and woodpeckers were a bitch on that boat...

1698550817715.png

Did Noah personally round up all the animals for the Ark? Were there any insects? Were birds included - or did they just have to fly for 40 days?

Of course they did. God politely asked the animals to behave and not eat each other. Since god asked, all the animals agreed and a fun trip was had by all. If you believe all that other shit, this last part shouldn't be too hard to believe.

And if God had such power, he'd have told Adam and Eve to not eat the apple and the apple would not have been eaten.....

It is easier to believe in Noah's Ark than it is to believe that a man can become a woman by thinking about it.

It is easier to believe in Noah's Ark than it is to believe that a man can become a woman by thinking about it.
No, Not really.
As much as I disagree with each, we can't go back in time and make Noah's Ark something Huge, that would actually do what is claimed. It didn't happen.

I do believe in Science, and I think in the future, unless the world is destroyed as promised by the RWI, that advancements in Science will lead to major changes to what we currently have in Science.

But Noah's ARK, it's purely a Fairy Tale.
You have had 100's of years to prove it, but nada.

No, Not really.
As much as I disagree with each, we can't go back in time and make Noah's Ark something Huge, that would actually do what is claimed. It didn't happen.

I do believe in Science, and I think in the future, unless the world is destroyed as promised by the RWI, that advancements in Science will lead to major changes to what we currently have in Science.

Like the man says, be careful what you wish for

Advancement in science will lead back to the Bible

No, Not really.

It is likely there was some misinterpretation of what actually happened or it was a parable of something else.

It just doesn't make ANY sense, unless you believe in Fairy Tales.
Bob Blaylock Do you believe in Fairy Tales?
Mermaids?
Unicorns?
Noah's Ark?

If God and the Ark was a Disney Production, you trump cultists would be destroying Disney.....oh wait, you already tried that.

Wait....what...... Bob Blaylock insists The Ark is FACT. Mermaids and Unicorns too.

The lowest possible nadir of mortal folly and ignorance is to deny God.

You are so deeply deceived that you believe that by not only denying God, but by mocking those who believe in Him, that you make yourself look somehow intelligent; when all you really accomplish by this is to show everyone what an ignorant, deceived, arrogant fool you truly are.

You are so deeply deceived that you believe that by not only denying God, but by mocking those who believe in Him, that you make yourself look somehow intelligent; when all you really accomplish by this is to show everyone what an ignorant, deceived, arrogant fool you truly are.
Not surprising that a religious nut might think that.

Why? Why give free will if he didn't want anyone to have free will?
"Here, he's free will" "Well, I want to eat that apple" "No, don't eat the apple or I'll do bad things to you"

Makes no sense.
Isn't that the basis for Christianity? Do what I want you to do, or I'll send you to hell.

You've dodged the question.

Do you believe the Bible stories are literal or didactic literature?

That is exactly what followers of Manson and Koresh said/thought/believed.

I know many people that claim to be 'believers in God'
1). most are Fake
2) Some are very genuine.

I have NEVER met a believer in category 2 that resembles what you represent on this board. The people I know in category 2 exhibit true faith and would never act the way you do. They appear to live honorable lives full of integrity, faith, and family.
That's why I put you in category 1. Because no person that I Believe is a Real Believer, would never say this >>>>>>.
when all you really accomplish by this is to show everyone what an ignorant, deceived, arrogant fool you truly are.
Goodnight Bob.

Why? Why give free will if he didn't want anyone to have free will?
"Here, he's free will" "Well, I want to eat that apple" "No, don't eat the apple or I'll do bad things to you"

Makes no sense.
It is how we all raise our children. How can we make sound decisions is we didn't have the free will to make mistakes, and suffer the consequences?

You are correct. Which is exactly why God gave us the power to decide to follow Him or not.

No, Not really.

I believe in Science. I believe that the DNA of every living thing could be carried around in a good sized Samsonite. I know what the writers of the Bible said. I don't know what they meant.

Isn't that the basis for Christianity? Do what I want you to do, or I'll send you to hell.

Yep, it's what religions are for, telling people that if they give up their freedom, then they can be protected by God or from God or whatever.

It is how we all raise our children. How can we make sound decisions is we didn't have the free will to make mistakes, and suffer the consequences?

Well, ants don't seem to have a whole load of free will. God could have just made all creatures with a whole load of no free will.

Why would he them decide that everyone's violent and deserves to die? Especially when he designed humans and other omnivores and carnivores to kill?

Well, ants don't seem to have a whole load of free will. God could have just made all creatures with a whole load of no free will.

Why would he them decide that everyone's violent and deserves to die? Especially when he designed humans and other omnivores and carnivores to kill?
The worship of those with no free will is worthless.

Forum List

Back