MAGA Day at Mara Lago

There will also be a hunt for classified documents.

Whomever finds the most classified top secret documents wins a tuition free semester at Trump U.
If that happens, that finally would be an example of a trump scam. Since Trump Declassified those documents, nobody will be able to find any top secret documents. Well... I guess an FBI agent wearing cargo pants could find them.

If that happens, that finally would be an example of a trump scam. Since Trump Declassified those documents, nobody will be able to find any top secret documents. Well... I guess an FBI agent wearing cargo pants could find them.
Did Trump declassify them for everyone or just the kids on a Secret Document Hunt?

To honor faithful MAGA followers and respond to the hateful names that the phony President Biden has been calling them, Rightful President Trump is declaring MAGA DAY at Mara Lago starting at 10:00 AM this Sunday September 18.

Anyone wearing a MAGA hat will have free admittance to Mara Lago facilities all day long. Bring your bathing suit.
Anyone who can prove they stormed the Capitol on Jan 6 will be rewarded with a free round of golf and golf cart.
As per Mara Lago rules……Anyone bringing Classified Documents will get free cocktails at the bar.

When you show up, they may pretend they don’t know what you are talking about.
Just wink and tell them rightwinger sent you.

Code Word: Covfefe
What day is Biden having "Pedo Peter Day"? I assume it will be at his secret document garage.

A democrat lawmaker suggests that the documents found were planted.

Forum List

Back