MAGA Day at Mara Lago

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
To honor faithful MAGA followers and respond to the hateful names that the phony President Biden has been calling them, Rightful President Trump is declaring MAGA DAY at Mara Lago starting at 10:00 AM this Sunday September 18.

Anyone wearing a MAGA hat will have free admittance to Mara Lago facilities all day long. Bring your bathing suit.
Anyone who can prove they stormed the Capitol on Jan 6 will be rewarded with a free round of golf and golf cart.
As per Mara Lago rules……Anyone bringing Classified Documents will get free cocktails at the bar.

When you show up, they may pretend they don’t know what you are talking about.
Just wink and tell them rightwinger sent you.

Code Word: Covfefe

Last edited:
One of the happy golfers at last years MAGA Day

1663016273502.jpeg

Just knowing that Democrats official oppose the idea of making America great again is reward enough for me.

Beats the hell out of Make America Mediocre Again (MAMA), or Make America Devastated by Cartels And Traffickers (MADCAT). Or Make America Sick Through Undermining Really Basic American Traditions Including Nationalism and Guts. (MASTURBATING).

Or the short version: Heil Biden! (HB)

Just knowing that Democrats official oppose the idea of making America great again is reward enough for me.

Beats the hell out of Make America Mediocre Again (MAMA), or Make America Devastated by Cartels And Traffickers (MADCAT). Or Make America Sick Through Undermining Really Basic American Traditions Including Nationalism and Guts. (MASTURBATING).

Mark your calendar Seymour
I will tell the Mara Lago staff to expect you.

Remember there is a Corn Hole Tournament at 2:00 PM

How sad for you to clearly admit you don't think America is already great.

To honor faithful MAGA followers and respond to the hateful names that the phony President Biden has been calling them, Rightful President Trump is declaring MAGA DAY at Mara Lago starting at 10:00 AM this Sunday September 18.

Anyone wearing a MAGA hat will have free admittance to Mara Lago facilities all day long. Bring your bathing suit.
Anyone who can prove they stormed the Capitol on Jan 6 will be rewarded with a free round of golf and golf cart.
As per Mara Lago rules……Anyone bringing Classified Documents will get free cocktails at the bar.

I know for one Biden will NOT be attending. He'll never be able to pronounce Covfefe with 50 tries... not even if he's just trying to pronounce coffee.
How sad for you to clearly admit you don't think America is already great.

No presidential candidate ever runs on "everything is just fine" not unless they are an incumbent perhaps, but otherwise every election cycle is filled with adds from politicians telling us what is wrong and how they are going to fix it. MAGA is not that much different from other campaign promises.

I know for one Biden will NOT be attending. He'll never be able to pronounce Covfefe with 50 tries... not even if he's just trying to pronounce coffee.

I am sorry but Phony President Biden is banned from Mara Lago.

And for a big donation get a lap dance from Jr's fiance.

No presidential candidate ever runs on "everything is just fine" not unless they are an incumbent perhaps, but otherwise every election cycle is filled with adds from politicians telling us what is wrong and how they are going to fix it. MAGA is not that much different from other campaign promises.
I strongly disagree. No presidential candidate in the history of this country came up with a slogan that, on its face, proclaimed America was no longer great. I mean it begs the question, how did America lose it's greatness? Was it the Affordable Care Act, or what they call "Obamacare"? Insuring millions of Americans that were previously uninsured, breaking the chains of employer provided health insurance bondage, or hell, eliminating the infamous doughnut hole? Was that what did it?

I mean no matter how you try to spin it, no never mind--why don't you guys tell me, what would make America great again? Cause I got to tell you, electing a fatass self-absorbed jackass orange con man didn't turn out so well. He didn't make America great his first try, and if he would have had his way, he would have eliminated the Republic all together. With Pence swinging from a noose, and his fat ass proclaimed Supreme leader.

Forum List

Back