Madonna: If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blow j*b.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Madonna: ‘If You Vote for Hillary Clinton, I Will Give You a Blowj*b’

Pop star Madonna got raunchy while introducing comedian Amy Schumer at a performance in New York City Tuesday night, promising the crowd sexual favors in exchange for their support of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Madonna Offers Oral Sex in Exchange for Hillary Clinton Votes
--------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG these Hillary Supporters are fkn screwballs, idiots, morons this alone proves how clipped these ass clowns are. Jesus what moron would subject themselves to blow someone they don't even know, and lets not forget she is a mother. No wonder her son didn't want to live with her. I don't even doubt this has some truth to it.
This slut would bang anyone after all she did live on the streets as a crack hoe .

If that old hag had as many sticking out of her as she's had stuck in her she'd look like a porcupine

Pop star Madonna got raunchy while introducing comedian Amy Schumer at a performance in New York City Tuesday night, promising the crowd sexual favors in exchange for their support of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

OMG these Hillary Supporters are fkn screwballs, idiots, morons this alone proves how clipped these ass clowns are. Jesus what moron would subject themselves to blow someone they don't even know, and lets not forget she is a mother. No wonder her son didn't want to live with her. I don't even doubt this has some truth to it.
This slut would bang anyone after all she did live on the streets as a crack hoe .

Madonna is 58 y.o. , who needs her oral sex now except for herself? If one wants oral sex, he can pay $10 to a young prostitute to do it.

And only think: those people are accusing Trump of talking about pu*sies 11 years ago! Political prostitutes.

more breitbart, nutter butter?

or would you like to post another insane infowars thread? :cuckoo:

your brain is mush

• Banned

your brain is mush

That is the only response indoctrinated gov. sheep know. Too bad your one of the zombies being left behind in the reality wake up call.

Madonna has got to stop all these antics. It's not shocking anymore, it's just sad.

your brain is mush

No you see because your so CLUELESS to honest information , overly vaccinated your brain has more holes in it than you even realize.
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW..............

your brain is mush

That is the only response indoctrinated gov. sheep know. Too bad your one of the zombies being left behind in the reality wake up call.

ok loony toon... you keep on reading your lunatic "sources". normal people will keep on laughing at you.

and don't forget your tinfoil hat. :cuckoo:

remember Schumer’s Oct. 17 show in Florida where she brought supporters of Donald Trump onstage and asked them why they were voting for an, as she put it, “orange, sexual-assaulting, fake-college-starting monster.” That didn’t sit too well with some conservative members of her audience, and roughly 200 people walked out.

Tuesday night (Oct. 18, 2016), she got the chance to respond. During her show at Madison Square Garden in New York City, she read an open letter to the city of Tampa.

“Dearest Tampa,” she read, “I’m sorry you didn’t want me, a comedian who talks about what she believes in, to mention the biggest thing going on in our country right now.”

The comedian, known for her blunt, abrasive and biting humor, didn’t hold back. “After the show, I want you to know that I will go straight to a rehab facility that will teach me how to make all people happy. Both the rich, entitled white people who are gonna vote for him and the very poor people who’ve been tricked into it.” She then took the opportunity to repeat the phrase, “orange, sexual-assaulting, fake-college-starting monster” a few more times................................................................................................................................................ 6a00e54f92411c883301bb08820aa6970d-500wi.jpg

remember Schumer’s Oct. 17 show in Florida where she brought supporters of Donald Trump onstage and asked them why they were voting for an, as she put it, “orange, sexual-assaulting, fake-college-starting monster.” That didn’t sit too well with some conservative members of her audience, and roughly 200 people walked out.

Tuesday night (Oct. 18, 2016), she got the chance to respond. During her show at Madison Square Garden in New York City, she read an open letter to the city of Tampa.

“Dearest Tampa,” she read, “I’m sorry you didn’t want me, a comedian who talks about what she believes in, to mention the biggest thing going on in our country right now.”

The comedian, known for her blunt, abrasive and biting humor, didn’t hold back. “After the show, I want you to know that I will go straight to a rehab facility that will teach me how to make all people happy. Both the rich, entitled white people who are gonna vote for him and the very poor people who’ve been tricked into it.” She then took the opportunity to repeat the phrase, “orange, sexual-assaulting, fake-college-starting monster” a few more times................................................................................................................................................View attachment 94401

Schumer is a fucking moron, tasteless and pure trash

The comedian, known for her blunt, abrasive and biting humor, didn’t hold back. “After the show, I want you to know that I will go straight to a rehab facility that will teach me how to make all people happy. Both the rich, entitled white people who are gonna vote for him and the very poor people who’ve been tricked into it.” She then took the opportunity to repeat the phrase, “orange, sexual-assaulting, fake-college-starting monster” a few more times................................................................................................................................................View attachment 94401
So 'poor' people are stupid? Nice.

Forum List

Back