Madonna: If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blow j*b.

Madonna: ‘If You Vote for Hillary Clinton, I Will Give You a Blowj*b’

Pop star Madonna got raunchy while introducing comedian Amy Schumer at a performance in New York City Tuesday night, promising the crowd sexual favors in exchange for their support of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Madonna Offers Oral Sex in Exchange for Hillary Clinton Votes
--------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG these Hillary Supporters are fkn screwballs, idiots, morons this alone proves how clipped these ass clowns are. Jesus what moron would subject themselves to blow someone they don't even know, and lets not forget she is a mother. No wonder her son didn't want to live with her. I don't even doubt this has some truth to it.
This slut would bang anyone after all she did live on the streets as a crack hoe .

more breitbart, nutter butter?

or would you like to post another insane infowars thread? :cuckoo:

your brain is mush

That is the only response indoctrinated gov. sheep know. Too bad your one of the zombies being left behind in the reality wake up call.

ok loony toon... you keep on reading your lunatic "sources". normal people will keep on laughing at you.

and don't forget your tinfoil hat. :cuckoo:

For those of us who aren't as dumbed down as you are, if you only knew who the real loon was and how incredibly low your IQ is you would see yourself in the mirror as you claim others are the loons. So reject your intelligence levels is beyond help our's is too high for your ability to comprehend it. So it's a little understandable why your can't be up as high as our standards.

Last edited:

Pop star Madonna got raunchy while introducing comedian Amy Schumer at a performance in New York City Tuesday night, promising the crowd sexual favors in exchange for their support of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

OMG these Hillary Supporters are fkn screwballs, idiots, morons this alone proves how clipped these ass clowns are. Jesus what moron would subject themselves to blow someone they don't even know, and lets not forget she is a mother. No wonder her son didn't want to live with her. I don't even doubt this has some truth to it.
This slut would bang anyone after all she did live on the streets as a crack hoe .

Madonna is 58 y.o. , who needs her oral sex now except for herself? If one wants oral sex, he can pay $10 to a young prostitute to do it.

Swallow for the Caliphate

Mata Huma will get on her knees for Hillary votes out of a sense of jihadess duty.

I think Madonna friended 6 people on FB to tell them that Donald is sexually assaulting her. Madonna: get some clothes on girl!

Madonna was cool in the '80's but that was three decades ago. It's time for her to go to a retirement home.

Madonna is 58 y.o. , who needs her oral sex now except for herself?
Well, I hear now emphasis on HEAR, that with some of these older "ladies" you can get them to take out their dentures and....well, on second thought, never mind.

Ewwwwwww...Madge Cooties....what self-respecting human being would want to be infected with those?

Thanks but I will stick with Trump.

celebrity-pictures-madonna-sleeves-invented-e1332347916133.jpg

Madonna is 58 y.o. , who needs her oral sex now except for herself? If one wants oral sex, he can pay $10 to a young prostitute to do it.

And only think: those people are accusing Trump of talking about pu*sies 11 years ago! Political prostitutes.
hell. Bill will give ya one free

McDonna, over a billion served.

she says she takes her time, makes eye contact, and she says she swallows. jeezus liberals are whores.

Forum List

Back