Madonna: If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blow j*b.

Thank you for letting me know what it is that I am not missing out on by not being a fan of her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Actually one way or another nothing is missed because I remember reading that she shows up for her concerts as late as three hours after the concerts are supposed to happen.

Madonna: ‘If You Vote for Hillary Clinton, I Will Give You a Blowj*b’

Pop star Madonna got raunchy while introducing comedian Amy Schumer at a performance in New York City Tuesday night, promising the crowd sexual favors in exchange for their support of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Madonna Offers Oral Sex in Exchange for Hillary Clinton Votes
--------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG these Hillary Supporters are fkn screwballs, idiots, morons this alone proves how clipped these ass clowns are. Jesus what moron would subject themselves to blow someone they don't even know, and lets not forget she is a mother. No wonder her son didn't want to live with her. I don't even doubt this has some truth to it.
This slut would bang anyone after all she did live on the streets as a crack hoe .

Madonna is 58 y.o. , who needs her oral sex now except for herself? If one wants oral sex, he can pay $10 to a young prostitute to do it.

And only think: those people are accusing Trump of talking about pu*sies 11 years ago! Political prostitutes.
Good point

Pop star Madonna got raunchy while introducing comedian Amy Schumer at a performance in New York City Tuesday night, promising the crowd sexual favors in exchange for their support of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

OMG these Hillary Supporters are fkn screwballs, idiots, morons this alone proves how clipped these ass clowns are. Jesus what moron would subject themselves to blow someone they don't even know, and lets not forget she is a mother. No wonder her son didn't want to live with her. I don't even doubt this has some truth to it.
This slut would bang anyone after all she did live on the streets as a crack hoe .
I wouldn't want her snaggle toothed maw anywhere near my junk

Madonna is 58 y.o. , who needs her oral sex now except for herself? If one wants oral sex, he can pay $10 to a young prostitute to do it.

And only think: those people are accusing Trump of talking about pu*sies 11 years ago! Political prostitutes.
Good point

May be next week Hillary will promise oral sex for those, who'll vote for her. But that will include illegals and dead people. :biggrin:

I think its against the law to offer anything of value in exchange for a vote ...the offer my have been "tongue in cheek" so to speak of course....

auuk46.jpg

The only problem with a blowjob from Madonna is that you would be getting sloppy seconds from her horse.

Forum List

Back