Russia deployed Anti Aircraft Defense system in Syria...Who has planes in Syria? Answer: US

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Russia Deploys Advanced Anti-Missile System To Syria For First Time, Us Officials Say

Excerpt: While the purpose is not clear, one US official asked sarcastically, “Nusra doesn’t have an air force do they?” speaking about the Al Qaeda-linked group in Syria. The Islamic State also does not fly any manned aircraft or possess cruise missiles, in a sign that Russia is directing its actions to protect itself against any potential attack from the United States or its allies.

Hey but it would be nice if we could work with the Bald Headed Man Baby / Dictator Putin. He says nice things about me.

Keep believing Russia is our friend because Trump says so.

Saber rattling, Putin rattles his saber and Ears shits himself and sends Kerry to grovel

Russia Deploys Advanced Anti-Missile System To Syria For First Time, Us Officials Say

Excerpt: While the purpose is not clear, one US official asked sarcastically, “Nusra doesn’t have an air force do they?” speaking about the Al Qaeda-linked group in Syria. The Islamic State also does not fly any manned aircraft or possess cruise missiles, in a sign that Russia is directing its actions to protect itself against any potential attack from the United States or its allies.

Hey but it would be nice if we could work with the Bald Headed Man Baby / Dictator Putin. He says nice things about me.

Putin is an ally of Syria. The United States is not an ally of Syria. Putin was invited into the country. We were not. We need to get the hell out of Syria,

Well, looks like there's a new Red Line in Syria......

Saber rattling, Putin rattles his saber and Ears shits himself and sends Kerry to grovel

Saber rattles is a noise. Deploying Anti Aircraft missiles in an area where we have Aircraft is higher up than clang clang

All we need do is discontinue flying in Syrian airspace. The Syrian government is not flying any aircraft in United States air space.

Putin is an ally of Syria. The United States is not an ally of Syria. Putin was invited into the country. We were not. We need to get the hell out of Syria,

You have a Russian flag around your shoulders right now dont you? Stupid fuck

S-400 was already there.
The AA ability has been further improved after your regime considered strikes on Russia´s ally, Syria.

Saber rattles is a noise. Deploying Anti Aircraft missiles in an area where we have Aircraft is higher up than clang clang

All we need do is discontinue flying in Syrian airspace. The Syrian government is not flying any aircraft in United States air space.

It's Putin pawning Obungles.....again

Tell me more about letting Isis grow. I'd love to hear it

You have a Russian flag around your shoulders right now dont you? Stupid fuck

No, but I am a ten point combat connected veteran.

Obama doesnt fly the planes. Our guys do.

Putin is an ally of Syria. The United States is not an ally

of Syria. Putin was invited into the country. We were not. We need to get the hell out of Syria,
Look what just has happened last night (I already posted this earlier):

MOSCOW, October 19. /TASS/. Moscow expects the US-led coalition to provide an adequate response to the Belgian Air Force’s bombing of Aleppo, Russia’s Foreign Ministry’s spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Wednesday.

"We have information on the US-led coalition’s airstrikes, particularly the Belgian Air Force’s bombing of Aleppo’s civil infrastructure, with civilian casualties having been reported," she said.

"We expect the US-led coalition and Belgium, in particular, as well as all the international institutions, who have been so deeply concerned about the Russian Aerospace Force air raids, especially about alleged strikes on civilian targets, to provide an adequate response," Zakharova said. "We believe that this fact cannot be ignored."

"If no one comments on it, then we will conclude that the real concern is not about the plight of Aleppo’s civilians," the diplomat added. "This media buzz is aimed at protecting Jabhat al-Nusra and preventing the Russian Aerospace Forces from eliminating the terrorist groups in Aleppo."

"There can be no other explanation. If no direct condemnation of the US-led coalition, the Belgian Air Force actions follows, then we will have to consider it as an attempt to shield the terrorist groups active on Syria’s territory," Zakharova stressed.

On October 18, Russia’s Reconciliation Center in Syria reported the Hassadjek village had been battered by an airstrike which left six people dead and four injured. At that time, there were no Russian Aerospace Forces or Syrian Air Force aircraft in the area in question while Belgian F-16 fighter jets were detected.
Russia to regard Belgian strikes in Aleppo as support for Nusra if no criticism follows

And a week or two before:
US airstrikes on Syrian troops were ‘intentional,’ lasted nearly 1 hour – Assad to AP

Seems like US led coalition is only bombing civilians and Assad's troops but helps ISIS and Nusra. Washington has been the main terrorist organization so far.

Last edited:

Obama and Hillary armed ISIS. The problem is Obama and Hillary seek to remove Assaud from power.

Your regime considers strikes on ISIS´ most effective enemy. Stop your hypocrisy.

Turkey has planes too. They shot down a Russian plane and have flown sorties into Syrian airspace.

Anyway, it's all part of Hillary's "Russian Reset" plan if you recall.

Obama doesnt fly the planes. Our guys do.
It is their patriotic objective to refuse to obey criminal orders and to bomb the shit out of the White House, instead.

Trump doesn't say no and Russia is not to blame. The US blames Russia and are doing it in the same manner they did with Iraq. It gives a false OK in the eyes not knowing the game because the sheep are being played , played for fools.

Against Obama at all costs....even if its the cost of our own soldiers. Wave that flag guys!

The nerve of those Ruskies, fighting ISIS and all!

Forum List

Back