Madame Secretary Wants O'Malley

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
madam-secretary-tv-review-cbs.jpg

In what can only be described as a crushing blow for the Hillary 2016 Campaign, Madame Secretary herself, Tea Leone has openly endorsed O'Malley for the 2016 Democrat Nomination.

"Sure, I play a character loosely based on Hillary, but as a Progressive, I want what's best for the Progressive Movement. I can't get behind someone who voted for Bush's Illegal War in Iraq, who was on Walmart's Board, who is a liar, and who's a step away from being a billionaire, like Hillary. I've gotten a lot of hate mail, but I have to do what's right. Here, listen to this, 'die in an aids Fire you fucking skank' and it's signed J Starkey, USMB. Here's another one, 'You've ruined my life!! Please Die in an Aids Fire', signed Stats at USMB"

In what can only be described as a crushing blow for the Hillary 2016 Campaign, Madame Secretary herself, Tea Leone has openly endorsed O'Malley for the 2016 Democrat Nomination.

"Sure, I play a character loosely based on Hillary, but as a Progressive, I want what's best for the Progressive Movement. I can't get behind someone who voted for Bush's Illegal War in Iraq, who was on Walmart's Board, who is a liar, and who's a step away from being a billionaire, like Hillary. I've gotten a lot of hate mail, but I have to do what's right. Here, listen to this, 'die in an aids Fire you fucking skank' and it's signed J Starkey, USMB. Here's another one, 'You've ruined my life!! Please Die in an Aids Fire', signed Stats at USMB"

One thing, she is an a-typical ahole liberal. She thinks so damn much of herself.

It isn't enough for liberals to not agree with a position or event they have to claim that it was illegal even if it wasn't. And it isn't enough for the liberal to have opinions on actions they make what they think is right, a right.

Their way or the highway, closed minded liberals.

A "crushing blow?" :rofl:

A "crushing blow?" :rofl:

Veep Star Endorses O Malley Over Clinton VIDEO The Daily Caller

Wow.

They're piling on now that Tea came out

Forum List

Back