Macron and Trump are giving a joint press conference

Now Trump is saying there was 18 sites of big problems when he came into the office.
Trump is threatening Iran with “really violent force“.
Trump says Japan is a big purchaser of Iranian oil.
Now Trump is lying about giving Iran free money.
Trump says he has good feelings about Iran and he knows many Iranians.
See what I mean? Word salad.
that is like many of your threads.....and your responses....word salads....
That’s what happens when you quote Trump.
when you respond you always quote trump?...
Naturally, he’s the president.

Did you know he’s a “great environmentalist“? He told us so.. Is there anybody in the world so ignorant they believe that?

Now Macron has walked off and Trump is answering questions by himself.

Trump is now talking about China and they want to make a deal.

Trump was asked if the G7 was going to be at his property in Florida? And what reassurances can he give the American people that he’s not trying to profit off the presidency?

I'm more interested in how much the American people will save to have the G7 in Palm Beach. They already have security up the wazoo at the Mar a Lago Southern White House. Further, it will be convenient for all of the world leaders to visit with correspondents at the EIB network which is headquartered in Palm Beach as well.

The people in PB are used to it, no better place in America for the event.

Now Macron has walked off and Trump is answering questions by himself.

Trump is now talking about China and they want to make a deal.

Trump was asked if the G7 was going to be at his property in Florida? And what reassurances can he give the American people that he’s not trying to profit off the presidency?

I'm more interested in how much the American people will save to have the G7 in Palm Beach. They already have security up the wazoo at the Mar a Lago Southern White House. Further, it will be convenient for all of the world leaders to visit with correspondents at the EIB network which is headquartered in Palm Beach as well.

The people in PB are used to it, no better place in America for the event.

A Florida massage parlor owner has been selling Chinese execs access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

Forum List

Back