Macron and Trump are giving a joint press conference

He says I think Boris Johnson will be a great Prime Minister because we like each other. We had a great 2 1/2 days.
Heā€™s very smart and heā€™s very strong.

He said he has great properties in the UK but he has no idea how his properties are doing because he doesnā€™t care.

Trump said we have Horrible one-sided foolish dumb trade agreements and making good solid deals out of them that itā€™s transforming our country.

Trump is being asked why itā€™s appropriate to bring Russia into the G7?

Trump said a lot of people in the G7 want Russia in. And then he said Iā€™m not blaming President Obama but a lot of bad things happened under President Obama. And now he said Obama like 10 times already.
Trump said Putin outsmarted Obama, Obama was outsmarted by Putin and Putin outsmarted Obama.
Wow, to see an American president go this far to defend Russia. I donā€™t get it.
Trump says he does nothing for politics but he only does whatā€™s right and people know that.

Trump was just asked why heā€™s lying?

Trump said he wouldā€™ve stopped Russia from invading Crimea but Obama let it happen.

He said Obama another 5 or 6 times saying Obama threw Putin out of G8 because he was outsmarted by Putin.
Obama Obama Obama
Putin outsmarted Obama enough to get kicked out of the G7

Heā€™s saying again that bringing Putin to the G8 is a big positive for the world in a big positive for Russia.

Putin would be an asset.

If Putin had been in the room we couldā€™ve solved all kinds of problems.

He says the United States has tremendous wealth under itā€™s feet and heā€™s made that wealth come alive.

He says Iā€™m not gonna lose that wealth on dreams and windmills. Things that donā€™t work that well.

Trump says a lot of people donā€™t understand heā€™s an environmentalist and you could hear giggles in the background.

Trump knows more about the environment than most people.

Because of him we become a much richer country.

He says clean air clean water thank you everybody I appreciate it bye

Now Iā€™m watching them talk about it on Fox. Itā€™s hilarious. They said that the Iranian president meeting with the American president for the first time since the Iranian revolution. They could get things done the way Donald Trump did when he met with the president of North Korea.

This white-haired guy on Fox just said that.
John Roberts is his name.

My God, North Korea has even better bombs and missiles now. Whatā€™s going to happen when Trump meets with Iran? Will he turn over nuclear information the way he gave top-secret material to the Russians in the oval office?

Now Trump is saying there was 18 sites of big problems when he came into the office.
Trump is threatening Iran with ā€œreally violent forceā€œ.
Trump says Japan is a big purchaser of Iranian oil.
Now Trump is lying about giving Iran free money.
Trump says he has good feelings about Iran and he knows many Iranians.
See what I mean? Word salad.
that is like many of your threads.....and your responses....word salads....

Now Trump is saying there was 18 sites of big problems when he came into the office.
Thatā€™s what happens when you quote Trump.

Maybe Obama should run for President of Iran

Ayatollah Barack. That has kind of a nice ring to it.

obama-muslim.jpeg
obama_muslim-1.jpg

Too bad he is a practicing Christian.

obama_muslim.jpg

Let me tell you, Trump going overseas and trashing the former president again and again isnā€™t going to make Trump more popular. Heā€™s already despised all over the world and Obama is very popular indeed.

When you visit a culture they offer you clothes you put them on.

th.jpg
Obama Muslim Garb with brother Malik & Kenyan Muslim.jpg

Then ol' Barry must have spent his entire life visiting muslim countries being offered muslim clothes, you stupid lying imbecile.

Funny, I've been to other countries and not one person has yet offered me clothes of theirs to wear for a photo-op.

Thatā€™s what happens when you quote Trump.
when you respond you always quote trump?...

Forum List

Back