Lying Press Secretary Also Committed Republican Voter Fraud

Who was harmed?
Every American by giving classifed secrets way to the enemy
I wasn’t harmed. How were you harmed?
Any American citizen who loves this country is harmed when tne enemy reads our secrets
I asked how you were harmed.

The obvious answer is you weren’t. I thought I’d give you a chance to answer for yourself but it doesn’t appear you can say how you were harmed.

Who was harmed?
Any American citizen who loves this country is harmed when tne enemy reads our secrets

The obvious answer is you weren’t. I thought I’d give you a chance to answer for yourself but it doesn’t appear you can say how you were harmed.
the obvious answer is that I dont know how I was harmed

a US sailor went to prison under obama for taking a selfie on board a submarine

by your standards no one was harmed but he still went to jail

Who was harmed?

What’s funny is I was making a parody of your “who cares” approach to voter fraud.

The obvious answer is you weren’t harmed. No one was, but you’re right, harm isn’t necessary to demonstrate guilt. Just like voter fraud. She doesn’t have to vote twice to be guilty. The sailor you’re talking about was also guilty of obstruction of justice and lied to prosecutors.

It’s an epidemic. Republican voting fraud keeps popping up everywhere.

Wow! was just talking about this yesterday. The cop that killed Floyd was a republican voter that committed voter fraud as well. It seems like all that voter fraud that Drumpf was claiming turned out to be repubs. Maybe thats why he quietly disbanded that group he set up to look into voter fraud?

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Who was harmed?

What’s funny is I was making a parody of your “who cares” approach to voter fraud.

The obvious answer is you weren’t harmed. No one was, but you’re right, harm isn’t necessary to demonstrate guilt. Just like voter fraud. She doesn’t have to vote twice to be guilty. The sailor you’re talking about was also guilty of obstruction of justice and lied to prosecutors.
Of course we are all hurt when national secrets are exposed to the enemy

hillary should be on jail but she isnt

and till she os do t bother me with silly stuff like the topic of this thread

instead close ranks with trump to end all absentee ballot abuse

Who was harmed?

Here’s some context. During the Obama administration there was a poorly kept secret that the CIA was using drones to strike targets in Pakistan. Officially it was a top secret program but covered in the news. An email could be considered top secret just for including a newspaper article referencing the program.

So what enemy saw our secrets because of Clinton?

Who was harmed?

Here’s some context. During the Obama administration there was a poorly kept secret that the CIA was using drones to strike targets in Pakistan. Officially it was a top secret program but covered in the news. An email could be considered top secret just for including a newspaper article referencing the program.

We have to assume they all did

which is all it takes to go to jail for mishandling classified info

intent does not matter

so hillary does not get a pass by pleading stupidity

Did she vote more than once?

Nope. She voted in a swing state that she doesn’t live in to give Republicans a better chance.

This seems more common than we realize.

So she only voted once

that makes this a « So What? »

for the record that only makes the argument against absentee balloting even stronger

Would it be okay with you if I pick any state I want to vote it? I promise I’ll only vote once so who cares?

I dont want anyone except uniformed military overseas voting absentee

and that will include her

You’re changing topic.

You don’t care that she voted from an address that she doesn’t live at. Why not?

Maybe voter ID would've stopped her?

Who was harmed?

We have to assume they all did

which is all it takes to go to jail for mishandling classified info

intent does not matter

so hillary does not get a pass by pleading stupidity
You don’t get to assume anything in court.

Nope. She voted in a swing state that she doesn’t live in to give Republicans a better chance.

So she only voted once

for the record that only makes the argument against absentee balloting even stronger

Would it be okay with you if I pick any state I want to vote it? I promise I’ll only vote once so who cares?

You’re changing topic.

You don’t care that she voted from an address that she doesn’t live at. Why not?

I think Florida already has voter ID laws.

So she only voted once

You’re changing topic.

Right, I care about millions of dead people voting! You don't?

So she only voted once

You’re changing topic.

Well then she must still have a Florida ID, or she wouldn't be able to vote.

So she only voted once

You’re changing topic.

Right, I care about millions of dead people voting! You don't?

I tend to care about things that actually happen instead of whatever fantasies you’ve dreamed up.

So she only voted once

You’re changing topic.

She voted absentee so no ID law would stop her.

So she only voted once

You’re changing topic.

She voted absentee so no ID law would stop her.

I don't know enough about it to give an opinion about it. One comment I can make, if she did commit voter fraud. I believe the media would be all over it. Anything to report negative things about Trump.

Let me see if I have this straight. You're concerned because she is voting legally in Florida while living, temporarily in New Jersey.

But, you're not concerned about this. Deflecting much?

Antifa Torches One Police Car in Santa Monica – Takes Control of Second Car – Police Chased Away (VIDEO)

ANTIFA%20take%20police%20cars-L.jpg

Let me see if I have this straight. You're concerned because she is voting legally in Florida while living, temporarily in New Jersey.

But, you're not concerned about this. Deflecting much?

Antifa Torches One Police Car in Santa Monica – Takes Control of Second Car – Police Chased Away (VIDEO)

ANTIFA%20take%20police%20cars-L.jpg
Who said she was living temporarily in New Jersey?

She's not going to be the President's Press Secretary forever.

Things are going so well that this is all you have to whine about! :D

Forum List

Back