ivanka trump Dropped As Speaker At Commencement

This is interesting.

Wichita State University dropped Ivanka Trump as a speaker for their commencement.

Looks like the way her dad has been handling the protests are offensive even to the students in Oklahoma.

kids don't have any idea about what real life/living is
And one of the reasons we need universal mandatory conscription to commence immediately after high school.

Fascists cannot tolerate opposing views

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

I have never before read or heard this quote from Malcolm X. Amazingly it parallels a great quote from an earlier black leader who was asked, "What can white man do to help you blacks?"
His answer: "Leave us alone." His name was Booker T. Washington, as I recall. Very smart man.

I will add this quote to http://RacistLiberals.blogspot.com

Everyone who is anyone is shaking in his/her boots right now.

If they do not grovel at the feet of the insurrection leaders, they are toast.

Wow! The insurrection leaders are riding high now. They are probably amazed at how easily the Establishment has rolled over and surrendered to them.

Their long-cherished dreams are coming to fruition.

Our nightmares, however, are just starting.

My deepest sympathies to the Trump family.

Didn't go to my real college graduations so wouldn't be attending a "virtual one" if necessary either. Pointless waste of time.

Forum List

Back