Lying Press Secretary Also Committed Republican Voter Fraud

It’s an epidemic. Republican voting fraud keeps popping up everywhere.

Did she vote more than once?

Nope. She voted in a swing state that she doesn’t live in to give Republicans a better chance.

This seems more common than we realize.

So she only voted once

that makes this a « So What? »

for the record that only makes the argument against absentee balloting even stronger

Would it be okay with you if I pick any state I want to vote it? I promise I’ll only vote once so who cares?

Nope. She voted in a swing state that she doesn’t live in to give Republicans a better chance.

So she only voted once

for the record that only makes the argument against absentee balloting even stronger

Would it be okay with you if I pick any state I want to vote it? I promise I’ll only vote once so who cares?

I dont want anyone except uniformed military overseas voting absentee

and that will include her

Now that's Funny as Hell;

In their haste to say "We Gotcha Trump" they failed to realize that there is another woman who lives in that state who did vote legally. But they think they have one on Trump and instead of checking the FACTS they run with their conjecture..

You idiots are your own worst enemy! Have you no shame!

So she only voted once

You’re changing topic.

You don’t care that she voted from an address that she doesn’t live at. Why not?

Liberal Desperation to find ANYTHING that might cause problems for Trump...
I thought you guys cared about voter fraud? We keep finding cases and now you don’t care anymore?
You just think you keep finding cases because you're an easily brainwashed fool.
Nope. The cop who killed Floyd also managed to vote in Florida despite living and working in Minneapolis. Registered Republican.
Yet the Democrat Governor or Mayor of Minnesota didnt do anything but to continue to allow this criminal to be in the police force. When you hire thugs to do your dirty work, then you get dirty work....John(Songbird)McCain was a Republican in name only also, we didnt trust him either...

So she only voted once

You’re changing topic.

You don’t care that she voted from an address that she doesn’t live at. Why not?

I do care

if she can do it so can others

its why we need to end absentee voting

What does that matter?
Is that your best answer to my question?

if you dont know just say so
I’m sure reporters will find out. But again: what does it matter if she voted more than once? Voting in a state where you are not a resident is voter fraud.
having dead people, pets and illegals is voter fraud also, but it is okay as long as they vote democrat. Also finding empty ballots in your trunk of the car and try to use them is voter fraud, but again, it is okay if for a democrap.

She’s married to a Tampa Bay Area pitcher and they have a home in Davis Islands.

God you’re a fucking retard.

She voted from her parents address in 2018. I guess they were living in their basement at the time?

Maybe, she bounced around jobs a lot as did her husband. She was under no obligation to register to vote in Washington back in 2018. She just took the job as Press Secretary a few months ago.

So she only voted once

Are you that fucking stupid? (Yes)

So Californians, in a safe Blue state, should take a trip to Arizona to vote there? Maryland/Delaware voters should take a nice 30 minute drive and vote in West Virginia?

So she only voted once

So Californians, in a safe Blue state, should take a trip to Arizona to vote there? Maryland/Delaware voters should take a nice 30 minute drive and vote in West Virginia?

Go piss on yourself

So she only voted once

Go piss on yourself

Meh. If they only vote once it’s a “who cares” type situation.

She’s married to a Tampa Bay Area pitcher and they have a home in Davis Islands.

God you’re a fucking retard.

She voted from her parents address in 2018. I guess they were living in their basement at the time?

Maybe, she bounced around jobs a lot as did her husband. She was under no obligation to register to vote in Washington back in 2018. She just took the job as Press Secretary a few months ago.

No, she’s registered in Washington, DC and her drivers license is New Jersey.

She knew Florida was a close state, so she deliberately voted illegally.

Liberal Desperation to find ANYTHING that might cause problems for Trump...
I thought you guys cared about voter fraud? We keep finding cases and now you don’t care anymore?
You just think you keep finding cases because you're an easily brainwashed fool.
As an ignorant democrat he doesn't know the difference between resident and domicillary.
I think we need to educate Trump’s staff on the difference because they don’t seem to understand.

Forum List

Back