She new: New Hillary email reveals aide told her all your info is on the server

She needs to do some jail time along with all the others that helped lock up that poor soul that tried to blame for the Benghazi crap they pulled.

This nation would crap a brick if we actually sent her and or Obama to prison..

Based on what?

Go here and read those little emails........
upload_2018-2-4_16-16-21.png

Virtual Reading Room Documents Search Results: U.S. Department of State - Freedom of Information Act

All of Hillary Clinton’s emails were saved and she knew it, according to an email released by the State Department on Friday.

In an email chain from 2012 between Clinton, Huma Abedin, Monica Hanley and Justin Cooper, Hillary complained she was having trouble with a Blackberry device.

HillaryBlackberryEmail-768x433.png

SHE KNEW: NEW Hillary email reveals aide told her ‘All your info is on the server’

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary when are you going to realize all the crookedness you pulled down through the years is shining through. Your political screwballs are turning on you , best hope Obama can cover your crooked ass oh wait he's busy covering his own he is just as bad.

She old too!

Hillary?
Really?
You live in the past when you’re embarrassed by the present.
Does treason have statue of limitations?
What treason/. Please tell us.
She let our enemies receive classified information.

No she didn’t. Her personal email was not hacked. There is no evidence her server was ever hacked.

Emails don’t contain sensitive information because they aren’t a secure means of communication. Ever.

The whole email scandal was made up to smear Hillary. Hillary using private email in Washington throughout her career. It was neither hidden nor a secret. Suddenly, less than a year before the election it’s a huge problem?

How do you know? I believe Comey even stated in his testimony that it was likely hacked by foreign sources.

Hillary?
Really?

No she didn’t. Her personal email was not hacked. There is no evidence her server was ever hacked.

Emails don’t contain sensitive information because they aren’t a secure means of communication. Ever.

The whole email scandal was made up to smear Hillary. Hillary using private email in Washington throughout her career. It was neither hidden nor a secret. Suddenly, less than a year before the election it’s a huge problem?
Frayed Knot

How do you know? I believe Comey even stated in his testimony that it was likely hacked by foreign sources.

Hillary?
Really?
Bull fucking shit. There were no properly marked classified e-mails.
Even comey said she gave our enemies classified information.
Lying POS fuck.

My God you are an ass.

Print the proof or shut the fuck up.

i wouldn't click on any of yer links even wearing a hazmat suit... however i keyed in your thread title & voila!

the only thing coming up was infowars.

lol..... you are dismissed.

loo.jpg

What a time to live in, when Infowars is more credible than CNN.
Given what CNN is, an 8th grade play featuring a news cast is more credible than CNN.

Lying POS fuck.

My God you are an ass.

Print the proof or shut the fuck up.

Clinton made the case for a year and as recently as Saturday, hours after being interviewed by investigators.

"Let me repeat what I have repeated for many months now," Clinton said July 2, 2016. "I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

In reality, Clinton has made the same general claim two ways. At a Democratic debate in February, Clinton said, "I never sent or received any classified material." Other times she’s added the qualifier that she never sent material "marked" classified.

We previously found that Clinton was spinning what was publicly known about the FBI investigation and Clinton’s emails. We rated her claim Half True. (See an archived version of that fact-check.)

Now we know it’s just plain wrong

FBI tears holes in Hillary Clinton's email defense

Forum List

Back