She new: New Hillary email reveals aide told her all your info is on the server

Comey basically said Hillary was reckless and too stupid to have known she was putting our national security at risk, RealDave.

Oh for Christ's sake. E-mail shit again? Trumps burns down America & you assholes drag up old debunked crap.
Isn't it amazing how afraid they still are of H. Clinton?

it still amazes me that some hated her SO much, they would rather vote for a fascist bent on destroying our constitution or are still so dumbfucked- they believe every word he says.

Oh for Christ's sake. E-mail shit again? Trumps burns down America & you assholes drag up old debunked crap.

it still amazes me that some hated her SO much, they would rather vote for a fascist bent on destroying our constitution or are still so dumbfucked- they believe every word he says.
That was a heart warming post. :)

I like that level of comradery. It demonstrates the willingness of some to follow the ignorance of others.

Last edited:

I like that level of comradery. It demonstrates the willingness to follow ignorance.

as you have a siggy straight from your dear leader....

<pssst> it's kinda stale. like you.

& your dear leader. :itsok:

I like that level of comradery. It demonstrates the willingness to follow ignorance.

I was just showing a little respect for your willingness to help a comrade of yours. :)

I was just showing a little respect for your willingness to help a comrade of yours. :)

lol.... it's ok.... i understand..... you do what you feel you must, but gotta say- i'm having a wonderful time watching all the deplorables defend donny from queens in their overt... & as in your case - covert - way..

tick tock...:popcorn:

lol.... it's ok.... i understand..... you do what you feel you must, but gotta say- i'm having a wonderful time watching all the deplorables defend donny from queens in their overt... & as in your case - covert - way..

Ignorance is bliss.
Have you ever heard that? :)

We know life became more difficult

Ignorance is bliss.

yep, sure have. & mueller has it under control.... i am speculating just how far up trump's ass you are & how dark it it must be for you.

i like my popcorn just with a little salt. yummy.....

I like that level of comradery. It demonstrates the willingness of some to follow the ignorance of others.
You perfectly described the Trump base.

Ignorance is bliss.

yep, sure have. & mueller has it under control.... i am speculating just how far up trump's ass you are & how dark it it must be for you.

I won’t bother with speculating on how deep your head is shoved, playtime. I’m just going to assume you aren’t smart enough to understand the world around you.

Btw... I don’t like popcorn without salt and butter.

She needs to do some jail time along with all the others that helped lock up that poor soul that tried to blame for the Benghazi crap they pulled.
That poor soul??? :lol:

Seriously? that poor soul caused death and mayhem throughout the middle east, even if Benghazi turned out to be something else....

That poor soul, broke the law, and his agreement with law enforcement....terms of his probation....

That poor soul ain't no hero Rodishi....
Bullshit. You are trying to put off freedom of speech in a very obscure video that only a few people had watched at that time as a cause for a bunch of idiots killing one another, thousands of Christians and Hillary's self proclaimed incompetence. You'll need to push that bullshit lie off on someone else as it doesn't fly with me.

He used an alias as a film maker and they called that a violation of probation. That bullshit charge is what they prosecuted him for.

When faced with facts, you like your orange buddy yell screaming " Fake News Fake News". He had numerous parole violations. That is why he was detained.

Facts are facts unless you are a Trumpette.

Ignorance is bliss.

I won’t bother with speculating on how deep your head is shoved, playtime. I’m just going to assume you aren’t smart enough to understand the world around you.

that butter clogged up all your brain cells, lardhead.

Since when was it "Debunked"?
There were no properly marked secret e-mails found. None

It was not against the law to use her personal e-0mail or private server.

So tell us, what was illegal?
Really. Comey even stated a number of her emails were marked classified. Stop lying.
L I A R

There was no properly marked classified information.

She needs to do some jail time along with all the others that helped lock up that poor soul that tried to blame for the Benghazi crap they pulled.
That poor soul??? :lol:

Seriously? that poor soul caused death and mayhem throughout the middle east, even if Benghazi turned out to be something else....

That poor soul, broke the law, and his agreement with law enforcement....terms of his probation....

That poor soul ain't no hero Rodishi....
Bullshit. You are trying to put off freedom of speech in a very obscure video that only a few people had watched at that time as a cause for a bunch of idiots killing one another, thousands of Christians and Hillary's self proclaimed incompetence. You'll need to push that bullshit lie off on someone else as it doesn't fly with me.

He used an alias as a film maker and they called that a violation of probation. That bullshit charge is what they prosecuted him for.

When faced with facts, you like your orange buddy yell screaming " Fake News Fake News". He had numerous parole violations. That is why he was detained.

Facts are facts unless you are a Trumpette.

Fact Hillary and Obama dreamed up a bunch of crap to try to lay their crap off onto someone else. Face the facts, you creeps have lost and will remain in that lost lane of the abyss with your lying scum bag leaders that would rather keep people in bondage than free to make their own choices.

Comey basically said Hillary was reckless and too stupid to have known she was putting our national security at risk, RealDave.

He said she was careless. He did not say she allowed enemies to receive classified e-mails like your butt buddy did.
Are you still whining about that stupid bitch losing the election? lol

That dumb bitch lost because she's an idiot. It’s time for you to grow some balls and accept that. smh

Lying POS fuck.

My God you are an ass.

Print the proof or shut the fuck up.
In the same speech he gave when he stated she would not be prosecuted. Don't you pay attention to anything other than talking points?
Nope. Print the words he said or STFU.

You have been caught lying here so much.

Either post what Comey said or STFU.

Comey said she was careless./ He never said any enemy received anything.
He said more than likely Hillary gave classified information to our enemies, dumbass.

I don't want more of your lies,.

'Post the fucking quote or STFU.
You really know nothing, other than talking points. You have no idea who you are supporting. You are the dangerous uninformed voter. He said it, in the speech liberals say gave Trump the election. Your welcome for educating you, a little.
You made a statement concerning something Comey said.

Eirher back it up by posting that quite or Shut The Fuck Up.

It is that simple.

You votev for that Orange proven fraud, business cheat, woman groper, accused child rapist, woman assaulting, liar, bigot, racist and veteran trashing Trump & you have the fucking nerve to call someone else uninformed?

You couldn't educate anyone on anything other how to lie & be stupid.

In the same speech he gave when he stated she would not be prosecuted. Don't you pay attention to anything other than talking points?
Nope. Print the words he said or STFU.

You have been caught lying here so much.

Either post what Comey said or STFU.

Comey said she was careless./ He never said any enemy received anything.
He said more than likely Hillary gave classified information to our enemies, dumbass.

I don't want more of your lies,.

'Post the fucking quote or STFU.
You really know nothing, other than talking points. You have no idea who you are supporting. You are the dangerous uninformed voter. He said it, in the speech liberals say gave Trump the election. Your welcome for educating you, a little.
You made a statement concerning something Comey said.

Eirher back it up by posting that quite or Shut The Fuck Up.

It is that simple.

You votev for that Orange proven fraud, business cheat, woman groper, accused child rapist, woman assaulting, liar, bigot, racist and veteran trashing Trump & you have the fucking nerve to call someone else uninformed?

You couldn't educate anyone on anything other how to lie & be stupid.
Like I said it was comeys speech right before the election. The speech that liberals said buried hillary.

Ignorance is bliss.

What about the salt?

:popcorn:

Ignorance is bliss.

What about the salt?

:popcorn:

you might want to hold the salt too.... that could do much harm to a slug like you.

Forum List

Back