She new: New Hillary email reveals aide told her all your info is on the server

CNN
Comey says classified Clinton emails forwarded to Anthony Weiner - CNNPolitics
Washington Post
Clinton, on her private server, wrote 104 emails the government says are classified
Oh for Christ's sake. E-mail shit again? Trumps burns down America & you assholes drag up old debunked crap.

Since when was it "Debunked"?
There were no properly marked secret e-mails found. None

It was not against the law to use her personal e-0mail or private server.

So tell us, what was illegal?

i wouldn't click on any of yer links even wearing a hazmat suit... however i keyed in your thread title & voila!

the only thing coming up was infowars.

lol..... you are dismissed.

loo.jpg

What a time to live in, when Infowars is more credible than CNN.

it isn't. you're just so stupid that you think it is

Says who, you... the top shill of the board.

Alex is kicking your collective asses into the ground whether we mis-spell something or not is irrelevant.

lol...

9/11 was an inside job

obama is a muslim born in kenya

both obama & hillary are demons & they smell like sulfur

lizard people exist

there are child slave labor camps on mars

pizza gate

sandy hook was a hoax

those are just a few of his whacked conspiracy "news" items.

you are a sad individual to be a follower & defender of his.
So you say.
911 was probably very preventable IMO.
I have never been around Hillary or Obama but it wouldn't surprise me if they exude such a stench.
Obama held the koran above and over the Bible so it would lead me to believe he's probably more muslim than anything else, among other personal thoughts I have no need to mention on here about him.
I haven't personally seen lizard people but I have seen some very weird spiritual manifestations in people so I would not presume to know what others may have seen.
I have no clue what's on mars but you are free to think that if you like.
Pedophile rings exist so I am inclined to believe that may very well be a possibility.
If the major news Media outlets were not so slimy people probably wouldn't question their propaganda so much when things really do transpire.

lol.... ^^^ :soapbox::cuckoo: ^^^

Hillary?
Really?
You live in the past when you’re embarrassed by the present.
Does treason have statue of limitations?
What treason/. Please tell us.
She let our enemies receive classified information.

No she didn’t. Her personal email was not hacked. There is no evidence her server was ever hacked.

Emails don’t contain sensitive information because they aren’t a secure means of communication. Ever.

The whole email scandal was made up to smear Hillary. Hillary using private email in Washington throughout her career. It was neither hidden nor a secret. Suddenly, less than a year before the election it’s a huge problem?
Comey thinks differently.

Does treason have statue of limitations?
Bull fucking shit. There were no properly marked classified e-mails.
Even comey said she gave our enemies classified information.
Lying POS fuck.

My God you are an ass.

Print the proof or shut the fuck up.
In the same speech he gave when he stated she would not be prosecuted. Don't you pay attention to anything other than talking points?

Lying POS fuck.

My God you are an ass.

In the same speech he gave when he stated she would not be prosecuted. Don't you pay attention to anything other than talking points?
Nope. Print the words he said or STFU.

You have been caught lying here so much.

Either post what Comey said or STFU.

Comey said she was careless./ He never said any enemy received anything.

Alex Jones ‘playing a character,’ says lawyer
By Joe Concha - 04/17/17 09:32 AM EDT

Alex Jones ‘playing a character,’ says lawyer

haaaaaaaa.............. reminds me of the WWE tried peddling their bullshit 'sport' as real wrestling.... that is until they were faced with a lawsuit that would have forced the mcmahon empire to cover their 'contracted associates' with medical insurance. then LOW & BEHOLD! it all magically became 'entertainment' & wasn't real after all.

dupes-dupes-everywhere.jpg

Lying POS fuck.

My God you are an ass.

He said more than likely Hillary gave classified information to our enemies, dumbass.

All of Hillary Clinton’s emails were saved and she knew it, according to an email released by the State Department on Friday.

In an email chain from 2012 between Clinton, Huma Abedin, Monica Hanley and Justin Cooper, Hillary complained she was having trouble with a Blackberry device.

HillaryBlackberryEmail-768x433.png

SHE KNEW: NEW Hillary email reveals aide told her ‘All your info is on the server’

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary when are you going to realize all the crookedness you pulled down through the years is shining through. Your political screwballs are turning on you , best hope Obama can cover your crooked ass oh wait he's busy covering his own he is just as bad.
She's new? :lol:

She needs to do some jail time along with all the others that helped lock up that poor soul that tried to blame for the Benghazi crap they pulled.
Does anyone know what this nutjob is babbling about? 9 Benghazi investigations wasn`t enough for him/her.

Lying POS fuck.

My God you are an ass.

He said more than likely Hillary gave classified information to our enemies, dumbass.

I don't want more of your lies,.

'Post the fucking quote or STFU.

Lying POS fuck.

My God you are an ass.

I don't want more of your lies,.

'Post the fucking quote or STFU.
You really know nothing, other than talking points. You have no idea who you are supporting. You are the dangerous uninformed voter. He said it, in the speech liberals say gave Trump the election. Your welcome for educating you, a little.

Oh for Christ's sake. E-mail shit again? Trumps burns down America & you assholes drag up old debunked crap.

Really. Comey even stated a number of her emails were marked classified. Stop lying.

Really. Comey even stated a number of her emails were marked classified. Stop lying.
Yep and his bullshit that she did mean to or did it in ignorance doesn't fly when he already viciously went after Martha Stewart with a vengeance claiming the whole time that ignorance was no excuse for breaking the law. Hypocritical twits in our government that will not treat everyone with the same respect or disdain when it comes to applying justice need chased into oblivion and beyond. Hillary is not more equal under the law even if these board idjits and their propaganda outlets that think she should be.

She needs to do some jail time along with all the others that helped lock up that poor soul that tried to blame for the Benghazi crap they pulled.
That poor soul??? :lol:

Seriously? that poor soul caused death and mayhem throughout the middle east, even if Benghazi turned out to be something else....

That poor soul, broke the law, and his agreement with law enforcement....terms of his probation....

That poor soul ain't no hero Rodishi....

no he did not....

he said some had PARTIAL markings, (that could be easily missed) and it was for the lowest level of classification, like an appointment schedule to receive a planned phone call to a diplomat of ours....

NOTHING was MARKED Classified, with the Markings at the top, with the level of classification, with the date it was classified, with the person and department who classified it and with the Date that the classified document would be declassified.

THAT is what MARKED CLASSIFIED means....it occurs at the beginning of a document in one specific spot, with all of the information I mentioned above in one standard block stamp.

Nothing was MARKED classified.

Petreaus did not go to jail, did not end up with a felony due to plea bargaining,

AND WHAT HE DID WAS MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH WORSE, than what Hillary did...

you love men and hate women, don't you? A second set of rules and punishment for women,eh? much harsher than for a man like Petraeus, WHO INTENTIONALLY passed on TOP SECRET and MARKED top secret information to his lover and Biography writer...and then lied about it to the FBI, 3 times and he plead to a misdemeanor....

And you all want to LOCK HER UP!

You have all lost your minds....! :eek:

What Comey Said
  1. “Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”
  2. Clinton’s emails included seven message chains with information classified as top secret.
  3. “None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system.
  4. “The security culture of the State Department …was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.”
  5. Comey acknowledged that the FBI did not normally make public its recommendations to prosecutors as to whether to bring criminal charges. He added: “In this case, given the importance of the matter, I think unusual transparency is in order.”
  6. “Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
  7. “I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation.”
Here's what James Comey said about Hillary Clinton's emails back in July

That poor soul??? :lol:

Seriously? that poor soul caused death and mayhem throughout the middle east, even if Benghazi turned out to be something else....

That poor soul, broke the law, and his agreement with law enforcement....terms of his probation....

That poor soul ain't no hero Rodishi....
Bullshit. You are trying to put off freedom of speech in a very obscure video that only a few people had watched at that time as a cause for a bunch of idiots killing one another, thousands of Christians and Hillary's self proclaimed incompetence. You'll need to push that bullshit lie off on someone else as it doesn't fly with me.

He used an alias as a film maker and they called that a violation of probation. That bullshit charge is what they prosecuted him for.

Forum List

Back