Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

MEANWHILE...................................

It's possible two people could be infected...........if the other one is already infected......

1592666087400.png
This thread is about the Tulsa rally, pudding head.

In another thread a poster shared his coverage link and it is showing almost no people waiting outside and many sections still empty inside. But a lot of people are standing on the floor--maybe waiting to be seated. So the pics you're showing don't match up with live coverage by a group called "right side" that covers all of the President's rallies.
Just confusing, that's all.
Those were from earlier. Right now they are trying to get those on the other side of the center in, but they can only allow 50 in at a time for temp checks, etc.

Actually, I'm a bit more concerned that there is a very good chance that a lot of those in attendance could become infected, and, because Tulsa isn't that far from Amarillo, many of them could end up bringing the virus back here and causing our cases to spike yet again. And, that would be a shame, because Amarillo has finally managed to flatten the curve over here.
I'm concerned about the same thing from a couple hundred miles on the other side.

The fake declaration of low turnout first appeared 2.5 hours ago.
Well considering that the campaign and the mayor et al were expecting some ridiculous number like 100,000, is it any wonder it's lower than that? Live shots do not show a crowd still waiting outside.

I don't think it's a reflection of his popularity--I think it's a reflection of the Covid thing. People have more sense than to risk their health for a rally.

Well considering that the campaign and the mayor et al were expecting some ridiculous number like 100,000, is it any wonder it's lower than that? Live shots do not show a crowd still waiting outside.

I don't think it's a reflection of his popularity--I think it's a reflection of the Covid thing. People have more sense than to risk their health for a rally.
Well, this is Tulsa, you know. It is the home of Oral Roberts University.

The live shot is not from the stage area that was set up. It was one of the entrances that was closed.

Balconies are empty.
Because those at one entrance were stopped by protesters from getting in. It has now opened back up, but only 50 at a time being allowed in. There were something like 9 entrances.

Forum List

Back