Question about the rally

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
As a musician I've played at enough gigs like festivals and arenas that I know how big a crowd is going to be when the opening act hits the stage.
Last night, when the opening act hit the stage (Pence) most of the nose bleed seats were still empty.
My question is why didn't they go outside and bring all the Trump supporters inside to fill up the hall?

Side note...Trumps entrance was pretty cool. I would be willing to bet Vince McMahon (WWE) had something to do with it.

As a musician I've played at enough gigs like festivals and arenas that I know how big a crowd is going to be when the opening act hits the stage.
Last night, when the opening act hit the stage (Pence) most of the nose bleed seats were still empty.
My question is why didn't they go outside and bring all the Trump supporters inside to fill up the hall?

Side note...Trumps entrance was pretty cool. I would be willing to bet Vince McMahon (WWE) had something to do with it.
Did it sparkle and make you go, ooooooooooh my?

They were thrilled that an old man could drink water without drooling it back out. Sad and pathetic.

They were thrilled that an old man could drink water without drooling it back out. Sad and pathetic.

I love the part where Trump said he walked down the ramp tenderly because he was tired from saluting so much and had sunburn.

Sadly not everyone is always at a gathering for the opening act, only the headliner.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sometimes I hate it too.

Forum List

Back