Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

Mean while, this week for dear Biden
C9D4A946-4FBD-4DF0-86A5-C20B49DA19F5.jpeg
0BA3EE2B-318D-4CAA-9058-D499C3C1A984.jpeg
8624C1A0-6DB5-450B-B4C8-4C165A245F1C.jpeg

Yeah, funny, blm shut down one of the entrances. They can only let in 50 people at time. They finally got the entrance cleared a short while ago. This is the overflow crowd, and unlike the photos running around social media.
View attachment 352831
There have also been threats which is keeping the president from speaking outside.
Everybody got in who wanted to get in. They were announcing outside that if anyonre wanted to come in there is plenty of room.

Yeah, funny, blm shut down one of the entrances. They can only let in 50 people at time. They finally got the entrance cleared a short while ago. This is the overflow crowd, and unlike the photos running around social media.
View attachment 352831
There have also been threats which is keeping the president from speaking outside.
Can you share what you're watching? Where did you hear all this?

Actually, I'm a bit more concerned that there is a very good chance that a lot of those in attendance could become infected, and, because Tulsa isn't that far from Amarillo, many of them could end up bringing the virus back here and causing our cases to spike yet again. And, that would be a shame, because Amarillo has finally managed to flatten the curve over here.
Could get infected OH MY... Most there are still in their prime, not some liberal fat fuck, whose diseased lungs are ruined by smoking dope. Nope good healthy citizens who love this country....Better check now, i think got lost in his basement looking for his fart...

Actually, I'm a bit more concerned that there is a very good chance that a lot of those in attendance could become infected, and, because Tulsa isn't that far from Amarillo, many of them could end up bringing the virus back here and causing our cases to spike yet again. And, that would be a shame, because Amarillo has finally managed to flatten the curve over here.
Damn...I never realized you were from TX...Sad, a once solid red state californicating and becoming another brown leftist shithole.
I'm sure you are one of Amarillo's finest....Sorry Texas

We have to listen to this shit every time Trump has a rally! No worries about Covid when the looting pillaging, rioting and arsonists were packing the streets. Libtards are idiots.
No you don't have to listen. But when you do it's nothing but misery for you.

You are concerned about that for which there is no scientific proof.

Really?

One of those singers had COVID-19. This person had cold-like symptoms starting on March 7, but didn't realize it was the new coronavirus until a test later confirmed the diagnosis, according to the CDC report, which was written by Skagit County Public Health (SCPH) professionals. People infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, are most infectious from 2 days before through 7 days after symptoms begin, SCPH said in the report, "which could have placed the patient within this infectious period during the March 10 practice."

The practice lasted 2.5 hours. Several members arrived early to place the chairs — arranged in six rows of 20 and spaced 6-10 inches (15-25 centimeters) apart. Once seated, the singers practiced together for 40 minutes, split into smaller groups for a 50-minute practice block, took a 15-minute break that included shared snacks of cookies and oranges, and reconvened for a final 45-minute singing session.

Within days (an average of three), people began showing symptoms of COVID-19. Most of the choir's members are older women, and women comprised 85% of the choir cases. The median age of those infected was 69 years old. Excluding the superspreader, 52 of the 60 singers (or 86.7%) became ill. However, only 32 had a test to confirm the illness; the other 20 likely had it, based on their symptoms, said SCPH, which interviewed all of the members present.

They were in there for 2 hours, singing with no masks, and a whole bunch of them came down with COVID 19. That is how they figured out it was airborne.

So funny! Trump is begging for more to come. A sign of things to come...
The signs of things to come in the cities. What you guys did was transformational. like the auto workers who left Michigan and helped the cities become Beirut looking, the smart people who can will leave the cities.

Can you share what you're watching? Where did you hear all this?
It s being reported different places.

Forum List

Back