Biden's Classless act

IDIOCRACY

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2017
Always was.

You know, like when he makes up stories about how his family are killed, seeking sympathy and to be relatable. Classless act.

And makes up stories about his accomplishments over an entire career. Classless act.

And yells at people when challenged, even to challenge old "fat" people to push-up contests. Classless act.

I'm surprised Biden and the Democrat's are not taking more heat for this. Imagine, wait, you don't even have to imagine, see it for your own eyes. Biden's handlers gave him this button as a bail-out in the event someone brings up Laken Riley, who after Biden read from the button, he mispronounced her name anyway. We've told you Biden can't even successfully read from a teleprompter, hmm. Biden found himself under pressure, and this is the result.

The entire Democrats built spectacle was in very poor taste, it's so artificial, a classless act, and says a lot about them.

Last edited:
Always was.

You know, like when he makes up stories about how his family are killed, seeking sympathy and to be relatable. Classless act.

And makes up stories about his accomplishments over an entire career. Classless act.

And yells at people when challenged, even to challenge old "fat" people to push-up contests. Classless act.

I'm surprised Biden and the Democrat's are not taking more heat for this. Imagine, his handlers gave him this button as a bail-out in the event someone brings up Laken Riley, who after Biden read from the button, he mispronounced her name anyway. We've told you Biden can't even successfully read from a teleprompter, hmm. Biden found himself under pressure, and this is the result.

The entire spectacle the Democrats built was in very poor taste, it's so artificial, a classless act, and says a lot about them.

This really does look bad for not just President Biden but ESPECIALLY the entire DNC political corporation. They should have hawked someone like Governor Noose-'em from Commiefornia which if he went down in a POTUS bid could have still hung onto his governor position, so he would have been a winner no matter what happened. Governor Noose-'em has the YOUTH, is physically TALL & I would think attractive to most(?) women, good to excellent oratory capability, is somewhat popular @ least with some of the statist left constituency, & was & still is young enough for two POTUS terms. Instead they picked a geriatric senile old man that has become the butt of jokes globally. The statist left's poor choice of Biden instead of someone that could have stood a viable chance for two terms as POTUS will be telling in this upcoming election for sure.

Biden's SOTU addy was raft with partisan angst and anger , iirc he mentioned DJT (w/out naming him) some 13 times.

I.E. >>

They are running scared , lying and spiting as they know they're short timers

~S~

Always was.

I'm surprised Biden and the Democrat's are not taking more heat for this. Imagine, wait, you don't even have to imagine, see it for your own eyes. Biden's handlers gave him this button as a bail-out in the event someone brings up Laken Riley, who after Biden read from the button, he mispronounced her name anyway. We've told you Biden can't even successfully read from a teleprompter, hmm. Biden found himself under pressure, and this is the result.

The entire Democrats built spectacle was in very poor taste, it's so artificial, a classless act, and says a lot about them.

So, you have two choices, two classless people to be President....

That's not my definition of democracy.

No that is fucking awesome, do you know why? Because that's Dark Brandon kicking your asses.
yea sure danny....the guy was doing ok until he mispronounced her name....and then afterwards apologizing for calling the killer an illegal but not for mispronouncing her name....and who knows what else he will do in the coming months....the guy is a jerk...

yea sure danny....the guy was doing ok until he mispronounced her name....and then afterwards apologizing for calling the killer an illegal but not for mispronouncing her name....and who knows what else he will do in the coming months....the guy is a jerk...

a Trump worshiper calling someone else a jerk. It has to be opposite day or something

Neither of the duopoly's current favorites is an examples of "class". That does not appear to be a criterium in today's politics. If anything, there is a tendency to dig ever deeper into the classless depths of glutinous gut feelings. The principles of functioning democracy demand much more than that.

Biden's SOTU addy was raft with partisan angst and anger , iirc he mentioned DJT (w/out naming him) some 13 times.

I.E. >>

They are running scared , lying and spiting as they know they're short timers

~S~

According to left board-members, Biden killed it:thewave:

Forum List

Back