Lou Dobbs? FIRED!

Look at all the “progressives” cheer for shutting down an opposition media show. Stalin would be proud.
Nobody is cheering simply because Dobbs is conservative. So take your sissy martyr complex walking.

They are cheering because Dobbs is batshit crazy.
The left think any conservative is “batshit crazy”.

I haven't seen a conservative for a long time, but the trumpians who took their place are all batshit crazy.
Uh-huh, people that want to end our dependency on China and Chinese slave labor, people that want to end regime change war policy on countries that never attacked us, people that believe there are two genders and males shouldn’t be allowed in female sports and showers, aren’t conservatives?

But, at the end of the day, the news does have either a stated or unstated responsibility that the Y&R does not have.
Yes, agreed. And the irony of all this wailing and gnashing by the rightwingers about the media is that, while the major outlets compete with each other for ratings, scoops, advertisers, and access, the rightwingers are quietly doing EXACTLY what these goobers accuse the "mainstream" media of doing: the Sinclair Group is buying up local stations across the country to have a monolithic, on message, right wing news media from coast to coast.

Because, of course. Of course they are most guilty of that of which they accuse everyone. The gaslighting abusers and their gaslighting codependents.

Hannity is on rant

TOO FUNNY. All you corncobs who accuse us of being Fox syccophants (I haven't subscribed to Fox since 2015) are on there more than I ever was watching every minute! :21: What's Shawn talking about now! Give us the play by play! :21:
Don't worry, the entire content of his show will be in your posts tomorrow, whether you know it or not.

Lol! Is the fake judge wino next?

Fox News cancels Lou Dobbs’ show; pro-Trump host not expected to be back on air

Fox News has canceled “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” the program hosted by television’s staunchest supporter of Donald Trump and of his assertions of voter fraud in the 2020 election, The Times has learned.

Dobbs’ program, which airs twice nightly at 5 and 7 p.m. Eastern on the Fox Business Network, will have its final airing Friday, according to a Fox News representative who confirmed the cancellation. Starting next week, the program will be called “Fox Business Tonight,” with rotating substitute hosts Jackie DeAngelis and David Asman, who filled in for Dobbs on Friday.

Dobbs, 75, remains under contract at Fox News but he will in all likelihood not appear on the company’s networks again. In addition to his Fox Business Network program, he occasionally turned up on the Fox News Channel as a commentator.

The cancellation comes a day after voting software company Smartmatic filed a $2.7 billion defamation suit against Fox News and three of its hosts — Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro. The company claims the hosts perpetuated lies and disinformation about Smartmatic’s role in the election, damaging its business and reputation.

He can go to Newsmax and Lie. They can also be sued.
Newsmax and OAN are next.
You mean to be sued? Yeah...they will be next.
I thought they made formal apology/retractions?
What I want to know is why they haven't named T****? Did he never mention Smartmatic? Mebbe not.

Fox News has canceled “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” the program hosted by television’s staunchest supporter of Donald Trump and of his assertions of voter fraud in the 2020 election, The Times has learned.

Dobbs’ program, which airs twice nightly at 5 and 7 p.m. Eastern on the Fox Business Network, will have its final airing Friday, according to a Fox News representative who confirmed the cancellation. Starting next week, the program will be called “Fox Business Tonight,” with rotating substitute hosts Jackie DeAngelis and David Asman, who filled in for Dobbs on Friday.

Dobbs, 75, remains under contract at Fox News but he will in all likelihood not appear on the company’s networks again. In addition to his Fox Business Network program, he occasionally turned up on the Fox News Channel as a commentator.

The cancellation comes a day after voting software company Smartmatic filed a $2.7 billion defamation suit against Fox News and three of its hosts — Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro. The company claims the hosts perpetuated lies and disinformation about Smartmatic’s role in the election, damaging its business and reputation.

Hannity is on rant, I sure hope he steps in it with along with Carlson, and maybe Fox wises up and presents news and not editorial / fake news and lies.
Fox will put that dumbass Jesse Waters in place of Dobbs. Good fn grief.

The liberal media does and will continue to lie.

All the Corporate Mainstream media lie (conservative and liberal). In one way or another they have been “manufacturing consent” for Wall Street and crony capitalism and the U.S. Empire’s foreign adventures ... for decades.

We don’t have to be mindless consumers of lies just because they are presented to us. And not everything is a lie!

We can and should reject traditional “manufacturing of consent” without accepting even crazier “manufacturing of dissent,” division and conspiracy theories! That is what Lou Dobbs and Donald Trump were all about!
Nobody forces you to watch or listen. Can't you think for yourself?
What are you implying? That I don’t think for myself?

Look at all the “progressives” cheer for shutting down an opposition media show. Stalin would be proud.
I read yesterday that Fox's ratings really tanked in January. CNN and MSNBC beat the snot out of them. Maybe this really doesn't have anything to do with the lawsuit but just shifting the programming away from T**** adulation shows. Lou Dobbs was pathetic he was so in awe of T****. Fox has to find a new raison d'être.

He’s a Patriot. He speaks the Truth. He doesn’t back down. he doesn't bow to the liberal mob. That’s why LIBERAL FOX News had to fire him!

What cretins.
What cowards.

FOX is finished

Lou and Gorka. What a fn pair.

1612585536375.png

Remember when CNN shit-canned Lou? What a record. 2 time loser just like the psychopath Trump.

Hmmm... I have been looking for all the Dems falling from grace lately. Pretty hard to find. Are you KOOK's projecting more? Just a little?
The fallout starting with Trump and crew is just starting. Sit tight. Ha Ha Hah!

What do they call it when only one side is allowed to speak?????????

OH YEAH!

FASCISM!

Hello fascist!:bye1:

“Lou Dobbs is and was great,” Trump wrote in a statement. “Nobody loves America more than Lou. He had a large and loyal following that will be watching closely for his next move, and that following includes me.”

Forum List

Back