Lou Dobbs? FIRED!

Lol! Is the fake judge wino next?

Fox News cancels Lou Dobbs’ show; pro-Trump host not expected to be back on air

Fox News has canceled “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” the program hosted by television’s staunchest supporter of Donald Trump and of his assertions of voter fraud in the 2020 election, The Times has learned.

Dobbs’ program, which airs twice nightly at 5 and 7 p.m. Eastern on the Fox Business Network, will have its final airing Friday, according to a Fox News representative who confirmed the cancellation. Starting next week, the program will be called “Fox Business Tonight,” with rotating substitute hosts Jackie DeAngelis and David Asman, who filled in for Dobbs on Friday.

Dobbs, 75, remains under contract at Fox News but he will in all likelihood not appear on the company’s networks again. In addition to his Fox Business Network program, he occasionally turned up on the Fox News Channel as a commentator.

The cancellation comes a day after voting software company Smartmatic filed a $2.7 billion defamation suit against Fox News and three of its hosts — Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro. The company claims the hosts perpetuated lies and disinformation about Smartmatic’s role in the election, damaging its business and reputation.

When will Fox News stop this cancel culture???

Fox News has canceled “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” the program hosted by television’s staunchest supporter of Donald Trump and of his assertions of voter fraud in the 2020 election, The Times has learned.

Dobbs’ program, which airs twice nightly at 5 and 7 p.m. Eastern on the Fox Business Network, will have its final airing Friday, according to a Fox News representative who confirmed the cancellation. Starting next week, the program will be called “Fox Business Tonight,” with rotating substitute hosts Jackie DeAngelis and David Asman, who filled in for Dobbs on Friday.

Dobbs, 75, remains under contract at Fox News but he will in all likelihood not appear on the company’s networks again. In addition to his Fox Business Network program, he occasionally turned up on the Fox News Channel as a commentator.

The cancellation comes a day after voting software company Smartmatic filed a $2.7 billion defamation suit against Fox News and three of its hosts — Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro. The company claims the hosts perpetuated lies and disinformation about Smartmatic’s role in the election, damaging its business and reputation.

What do they call it when only one side is allowed to speak?????????

OH YEAH!

FASCISM!

Hello fascist!:bye1:

And the explanation: they have no answers for the truth.

It's why conservatives eat Liberal's lunch every time, and why they need censorship.

Dayum - This is a funny thread! :laughing0301:
enjoy!

You owe me a keyboard.

tenor.gif

3l75r7.jpg

He used to be one of the best newsmen on TV... I regarded him as good as Russert or Woodruff. He went for a paycheck and broadcasted lies he couldn't possibly believe. Sad story.
It is kind of sad. Look at what so many people have done to their reputations and legacies for a few ratings points, or for a buck or two, or for adulation, or even for a positive tweet from the cult leader.
I don’t think it’s sad at all. They all made their choices. What they chose exposed who they really were. Now they can reap what they sowed.

You little jackbooted incels have to get off somehow...but it's pretty sad you get hot for other people getting fired and cancelled.

Here's a little clue: you're not exempt.
Bullshit. We are patriots gleefully saying bye, bye to Dobbs, one of Trump's defenders and biggest liars, about a "stolen election." He will not be missed! Bigly!!!

You are a LAIR.
So many members here won’t get this. I forgot her username - did she ever re-appear as another account?

Look at all the “progressives” cheer for shutting down an opposition media show. Stalin would be proud.
Nobody is cheering simply because Dobbs is conservative. So take your sissy martyr complex walking.

They are cheering because Dobbs is batshit crazy.
The left think any conservative is “batshit crazy”.

I haven't seen a conservative for a long time, but the trumpians who took their place are all batshit crazy.
Uh-huh, people that want to end our dependency on China and Chinese slave labor, people that want to end regime change war policy on countries that never attacked us, people that believe there are two genders and males shouldn’t be allowed in female sports and showers, aren’t conservatives?
Selling soy beans to the Chinese doesn’t make us dependent upon them.

Regime change was a Republican policy, carried out by Republicans.

Learn the difference between sex and gender.

ETA: it’s hilarious that someone who calls himself TheHawk is bitching about America using her military. But the reality is you chose that username back when you were a Bush bootlicker defending everything he did.

Last edited:

OH YEAH!

FASCISM!

What do you call a person who thinks life is unfair and has a message board hissy fit when some old news guy that doesnt give two shits about him has to honor a contract the news guy signed and got paid millions for?

Westwall.

OH YEAH!

FASCISM!

Oh, will Fox broadcast an hour of black screen in Dobbs’ slot instead?

Dumbass.

Lou was student body president of my kids HS here in Rupert , Idaho
Holy shit just how old are you, anyway? :oops:
I turn 71 tomorrow and still have a single digit handicap
Oh, Dobbs wasn’t student body president in your kid’s class. It makes more sense now. ;)

What part of your game did you have to compensate for, due to age? I would guess your second shot. Less distance from the tee, longer club for your second shot?

You little jackbooted incels have to get off somehow...but it's pretty sad you get hot for other people getting fired and cancelled.

Here's a little clue: you're not exempt.

OMG OMG OMG 75-year-old rich guy got fired OMG OMG OMG :ack-1:

He's younger than Xiden the FICUS.

Just sayin'.

Not at all sure what "Xiden the FICUS" is, definitely sounds figgy.

ficus1.jpg

Anyway age 75 is well past Social Security age so I doubt Lou Freaking Dobbs is gonna show up at the food bank Monday morning. He could however show up at the unemployment office. But if he does they'll pepper him with questions about why he was fired, and then the whole Dominion/Smartmatic charade comes up, and it's back to the food bank.
He’s made millions from insider trading.

What part of your game did you have to compensate for, due to age? I would guess your second shot. Less distance from the tee, longer club for your second shot?
I have already had to do that just being in my 40s. I have become pretty damn good with a wood off the fairway. 20 years ago i would have had a 6- or 7- iron in my hand instead.

Look at all the “progressives” cheer for shutting down an opposition media show. Stalin would be proud.
Nobody is cheering simply because Dobbs is conservative. So take your sissy martyr complex walking.

They are cheering because Dobbs is batshit crazy.
The left think any conservative is “batshit crazy”.

I haven't seen a conservative for a long time, but the trumpians who took their place are all batshit crazy.
Uh-huh, people that want to end our dependency on China and Chinese slave labor, people that want to end regime change war policy on countries that never attacked us, people that believe there are two genders and males shouldn’t be allowed in female sports and showers, aren’t conservatives?
Selling soy beans to the Chinese doesn’t make us dependent upon them.

Regime change was a Republican policy, carried out by Republicans.

Learn the difference between sex and gender.

ETA: it’s hilarious that someone who calls himself TheHawk is bitching about America using her military. But the reality is you chose that username back when you were a Bush bootlicker defending everything he did.
No, depending on them to manufacture nearly all of our technology and pharmaceuticals and medial equipment makes us dependent on them.

Regime change was carried out by Dems every bit as much as Repubs. Clinton got us involved in that Bosnia Kosovo shit, siding with Muslims. Hillary and the Hussein overthrow the Libyan government, and funded terrorists to do the same in Syria.

Males are boys/men, and females are girls/women. That’s all there is. A male cannot be a female nor should they be allowed to partake in women’s sports.

My name being theHawk has nothing to do with being a “war hawk” like Hillary Clinton. Nice try though.

Smartmatic CANNOT show 2.7 billion in losses or damage
I think they can point to loss of future earnings to arrive at that figure.

Really? So let's assume that they charge $100 to license their software to a voting machine. We'll all the existing machines already have it, so it would have to be NEW machines. At that rate, that suggests that countries or counties will buy another brand of software over Smartmatic in TWENTY-SEVEN MILLION cases. That a whole lotta people who don't have confidence in Smartmatic-- -- seems like the free market is working and we need competition, or at least to bring out the Smartmatic software and have experts study it and PROVE it is as rock solid as they claim or that TRUMP IS RIGHT and the stuff HAS been used to cheat and steal elections!

Seems to me that is the government's job in the first place to insure our elections are honest.

Should be interesting.

I don't see Smartmatic winning-- -- these huge suits are all a bluff to scare people into silence.

Forum List

Back