Star NY Times Covid Reporter Donald McNeil Accused of Using ‘N-Word,’ with students in Peru, Making Other Racist Comments...Leaves NYT & Apologizes

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

I'm sorry, but I am just speechless

EtflijNWQAQcUeG

This reads like a confession procured by the Khmer Rouge. It’s both ridiculous and terrifying.

Last edited:
An investigation is needed into his Times cohorts. You can bet he wasn't just like this away from work. We must root out this disease citizen.

Never heard of him but if he's hard leftist then he's just a victim of his own bloodlust woke'ness in a roundabout way.

Zero sympathy.

Hopefully this makes him think about how stupid his leanings are and he changes his mindset that way (but reading his comments he's a bit of a self-loather).

If he actually came out and called someone that then fair enough he could have no complaints for his sheer stupidity and lack of compassion but the fact all he's done is quote the very word, in relation to something else that happened, to find out what happened and he's no problem with his punishment then he's a total cuck and I hope he's living in a box under a bridge drinking out a brown bag before long. Oddball.

Never heard of him but if he's hard leftist then he's just a victim of his own bloodlust woke'ness in a roundabout way.

Zero sympathy.

Hopefully this makes him think about how stupid his leanings are and he changes his mindset that way (but reading his comments he's a bit of a self-loather).

If he actually came out and called someone that then fair enough he could have no complaints for his sheer stupidity and lack of compassion but the fact all he's done is quote the very word, in relation to something else that happened, to find out what happened and he's no problem with his punishment then he's a total cuck and I hope he's living in a box under a bridge drinking out a brown bag before long. Oddball.
That's all he admitted to, but in the article it talks about a lot more than that.

EtflijNWQAQcUeG

This reads like a confession procured by the Khmer Rouge. It’s both ridiculous and terrifying.

I didn't even think NY times still had actual reporters. They seem to be just repeaters of the driven agenda.

EtflijNWQAQcUeG

Yea, he is so much of a star that most of the people on this post will have to pretend they heard of him before

Forum List

Back