Lou Dobbs? FIRED!

Lou Dobbs was the best show! :clap:

and he is fired, and China Yuan Williams is still paid to lie. Disgusting.

Like somebody said....Fox News is going down faster than Kamala in her prime!:laugh: :dunno:
Hannity better stop lying on his show....or he could be next.

Who watches FOX mews anymore? My local cable company just got Newsmax.

Dobb's firing probably had something to do with all those lawsuits the leftards are bringing against them. I quit watching FOX when they started kowtowing to the left.

newsmax cancelled the pillow guy for mentioning fraud. OAN is the best for now. they have an app and can also be found on the Pluto app news section. btw, they will be playing absolute truth which is a two hour election fraud documentary with Mike lindell.
OAN can be sued also.

Dobb's firing probably had something to do with all those lawsuits the leftards are bringing against them. I quit watching FOX when they started kowtowing to the left.

newsmax cancelled the pillow guy for mentioning fraud. OAN is the best for now. they have an app and can also be found on the Pluto app news section. btw, they will be playing absolute truth which is a two hour election fraud documentary with Mike lindell.
Which they will heavily edit to avoid having their asses sued off.

Lol! Is the fake judge wino next?

Fox News cancels Lou Dobbs’ show; pro-Trump host not expected to be back on air

Fox News has canceled “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” the program hosted by television’s staunchest supporter of Donald Trump and of his assertions of voter fraud in the 2020 election, The Times has learned.

Dobbs’ program, which airs twice nightly at 5 and 7 p.m. Eastern on the Fox Business Network, will have its final airing Friday, according to a Fox News representative who confirmed the cancellation. Starting next week, the program will be called “Fox Business Tonight,” with rotating substitute hosts Jackie DeAngelis and David Asman, who filled in for Dobbs on Friday.

Dobbs, 75, remains under contract at Fox News but he will in all likelihood not appear on the company’s networks again. In addition to his Fox Business Network program, he occasionally turned up on the Fox News Channel as a commentator.

The cancellation comes a day after voting software company Smartmatic filed a $2.7 billion defamation suit against Fox News and three of its hosts — Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro. The company claims the hosts perpetuated lies and disinformation about Smartmatic’s role in the election, damaging its business and reputation.

JIVE TURKEY. Everything these hosts say comes with the permission of the host's network. Dobbs is still under contract and this is just a protective move while Fox legal analysts size up the lawsuits. Smartmatic CANNOT show 2.7 billion in losses or damage, that is admitting that a LOT of people agree with the fraud thAt everyone said was baseless!

If Fox nixes Lou Dobbs, they are cutting their throats and might as well take Fox Business off the air.

Yes I agree, OAN is the best show....for now.

You little jackbooted incels have to get off somehow...but it's pretty sad you get hot for other people getting fired and cancelled.

Here's a little clue: you're not exempt.
Bullshit. We are patriots gleefully saying bye, bye to Dobbs, one of Trump's defenders and biggest liars, about a "stolen election." He will not be missed! Bigly!!!

You little jackbooted incels have to get off somehow...but it's pretty sad you get hot for other people getting fired and cancelled.

Bullshit. We are patriots gleefully saying bye, bye to Dobbs, one of Trump's defenders and biggest liars, about a "stolen election." He will not be missed! Bigly!!!

You are a LAIR.

Look at all the “progressives” cheer for shutting down an opposition media show. Stalin would be proud.
Nobody is cheering simply because Dobbs is conservative. So take your sissy martyr complex walking.

They are cheering because Dobbs is batshit crazy.
The left think any conservative is “batshit crazy”.

I haven't seen a conservative for a long time, but the trumpians who took their place are all batshit crazy.

Umm, we're the sex crazed moral-less preverts here on the left, remember?

You kids are the incels.

Last edited:
1612574474932.png

Look at all the “progressives” cheer for shutting down an opposition media show. Stalin would be proud.
Nobody is cheering simply because Dobbs is conservative. So take your sissy martyr complex walking.

They are cheering because Dobbs is batshit crazy.
The left think any conservative is “batshit crazy”.

I haven't seen a conservative for a long time, but the trumpians who took their place are all batshit crazy.
NEVER A MORE TRUE WORD HAS BEEN SPOKEN!

The liberal media does and will continue to lie.

All the Corporate Mainstream media lie (conservative and liberal). In one way or another they have been “manufacturing consent” for Wall Street and crony capitalism and the U.S. Empire’s foreign adventures ... for decades.

We don’t have to be mindless consumers of lies just because they are presented to us. And not everything is a lie!

We can and should reject traditional “manufacturing of consent” without accepting even crazier “manufacturing of dissent,” division and conspiracy theories! That is what Lou Dobbs and Donald Trump were all about!

Fox News has canceled “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” the program hosted by television’s staunchest supporter of Donald Trump and of his assertions of voter fraud in the 2020 election, The Times has learned.

Dobbs’ program, which airs twice nightly at 5 and 7 p.m. Eastern on the Fox Business Network, will have its final airing Friday, according to a Fox News representative who confirmed the cancellation. Starting next week, the program will be called “Fox Business Tonight,” with rotating substitute hosts Jackie DeAngelis and David Asman, who filled in for Dobbs on Friday.

Dobbs, 75, remains under contract at Fox News but he will in all likelihood not appear on the company’s networks again. In addition to his Fox Business Network program, he occasionally turned up on the Fox News Channel as a commentator.

The cancellation comes a day after voting software company Smartmatic filed a $2.7 billion defamation suit against Fox News and three of its hosts — Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro. The company claims the hosts perpetuated lies and disinformation about Smartmatic’s role in the election, damaging its business and reputation.

He used to be one of the best newsmen on TV... I regarded him as good as Russert or Woodruff. He went for a paycheck and broadcasted lies he couldn't possibly believe. Sad story.

He used to be one of the best newsmen on TV... I regarded him as good as Russert or Woodruff. He went for a paycheck and broadcasted lies he couldn't possibly believe. Sad story.
It is kind of sad. Look at what so many people have done to their reputations and legacies for a few ratings points, or for a buck or two, or for adulation, or even for a positive tweet from the cult leader.

You are a LAIR.

That's great. I'm kind of a nook myself.

It is kind of sad. Look at what so many people have done to their reputations and legacies for a few ratings points, or for a buck or two, or for adulation, or even for a positive tweet from the cult leader.

Thats true.

But on the other hand...if you have the view that news reading and reading a script on The Young and the Restless is the same thing... I doubt you're really too worried about your reputation and how seriously you're taken by the public. From that standpoint, it makes sense. I think the argument is whether appearing on a news broadcast and the Y&R is the same thing. Both personalities (Lou Dobs and Eric Braeden--Victor Newman) are in front of the camera for the same reason after all.

But, at the end of the day, the news does have either a stated or unstated responsibility that the Y&R does not have.

Hannity is on rant, I sure hope he steps in it with along with Carlson, and maybe Fox wises up and presents news and not editorial / fake news and lies.

Forum List

Back