'Lost All the Goodwill of 20 Years': Afghan Forces React to Biden's Bagram Withdrawal

nope withdraws aren’t the issue. Bring refugees in during the pandemic is.

We have taken plenty of refugees from syria and other places in. Even during the trump admin. Trump made arrangements to send them elsewere

there is a pandemic now, what’s xiden’s plan?
I call BS on that. When we withdrew from Syria, we reduced refugee admissions to the lowest number since we started the program.

Trump did nothing. Congress tried to secure visas. Afhganistan, Iraq, Syria - far too little was done to help those who helped us at great personal risk. And now, here we go againl

I call BS on that. When we withdrew from Syria, we reduced refugee admissions to the lowest number since we started the program.

Trump did nothing. Congress tried to secure visas. Afhganistan, Iraq, Syria - far too little was done to help those who helped us at great personal risk. And now, here we go againl

cool…we took in plenty already.

there are plenty of other nations far closer that can take them.

Obama and let the US carry the burden for far to long…he even begged the world to do their part…trump finally made them.

whats xiden’s plan? especially now that we have a pandemic?

Proof that Xiden is an Islamic Chinese. Which makes him twice as bad as was Comrade Hussein-Obama.

Our cities are now third-world class shitholes.

The "Surrender Monkey" crown has gone from France to what used to be America.

Aren't you proud, you liberals?

Funny isn't it how the wingers are bashing Biden for honoring the deal their hero Trump made with the Taliban.

~~~~~~
Don't have to. One image is worth a thousand words:

Embarrassing.
The White House on Sunday tweeted a photo of Dementia Joey Xi sitting by himself as Afghanistan falls to the Taliban.
Where are his advisors, Where's Austin, Milley, Blinken, or Rice.....
Bai is sitting in the 'Situation Room' alone, instead of addressing the American people or meeting with US Generals, Bai Dung is all alone in an empty room miles away looking confused in his fog o dementia..
Meanwhile,,,, Joey Xi just outed the sitting chiefs at Doha Station.

As Kabul Afghanistan falls, Joey Bai Dung's foreign policy becomes outstanding for terrorists. Attacks on American soil soon to follow.....

there is no doubt about it now. Thanks to Joey Xiden and the dems failure in Afghanistan there is little doubt terrorist will be training again in a matter of weeks and targeting us once again

No they won't. The Taliban don't operate outside of Afghanistan and Pakistan.. and now, finally, Afghanistan has a future.

No they won't. The Taliban don't operate outside of Afghanistan and Pakistan.. and now, finally, Afghanistan has a future.
haha yeah because they didn’t allow terrorist to train there before? didn’t give them aid then!? and where doing some well…

how long have you hated women?

haha yeah because they didn’t allow terrorist to train there before? didn’t give them aid then!? and where doing some well…

how long have you hated women?

I am a woman, moron.

AQ and OBL were outsiders in Afghanistan.. They built roads and guarded roads, but it was purely an Afghani fight.

I am a woman, moron.

AQ and OBL were outsiders in Afghanistan.. They built roads and guarded roads, but it was purely an Afghani fight.
then why do you support the Taliban and believe they will give the Afghan people a future?

yes AQ, terrorist were treated well by the Taliban…that’s sort of the point

then why do you support the Taliban and believe they will give the Afghan people a future?

yes AQ, terrorist were treated well by the Taliban…that’s sort of the point

Because of the situation today. The Chinese have been in Afghanistan for more than a decade. They have built a railroad, power plants and mining operations. They have also built Port Gwadar and a railroad hub to China.

NOW Afghanistan has not only a market for their abundant natural resources they also have the means to get their natural resources to market. The Taliban aren't stupid. With peace and stability their future looks prosperous and that will bring them into modernity.

The Taliban have been gone from Afghanistan since 2001. Our fight has been with the warlords, the Afghan mafia and to a lesser extent Al Qaeda.

The Mujahideen fought the Soviets years ago but once the Soviets left in 1989 they wouldn't settle down or relinquish their power.. Every little tribe had its own warlord.
This whole war was based on lies. These people have taken their home back. This should be a time of celebration for them, and I served over there.
This BS war was turned from Revenge for 9/11, to winning hearts, and minds, to ensuring women's rights...and the whole time the Afghans were just waiting for us to go home. The good guys won.

Donald Trump: "We have destroyed the Middle East," he said. "It cost us trillions of dollars, millions of lives, and as a result, everything remained as it was - and even worse, because we need to build everything anew, everything was blown to pieces"

Because of the situation today. The Chinese have been in Afghanistan for more than a decade. They have built a railroad, power plants and mining operations. They have also built Port Gwadar and a railroad hub to China.

NOW Afghanistan has not only a market for their abundant natural resources they also have the means to get their natural resources to market. The Taliban aren't stupid. With peace and stability their future looks prosperous and that will bring them into modernity.

The Taliban have been gone from Afghanistan since 2001. Our fight has been with the warlords, the Afghan mafia and to a lesser extent Al Qaeda.
yep, the Taliban and China get a major winfall thanks to joey xiden's horrible, deadly actions

yep, the Taliban and China get a major winfall thanks to joey xiden's horrible, deadly actions

China has been in Afghanistan for more than a decade building railroads, power plants and mining operations.

Have you lost your mind?

China has been in Afghanistan for more than a decade building railroads, power plants and mining operations.

Have you lost your mind?
I am not sure what your point is? I am talking about the future.....the massive rebuilding that has to take place, the partnership, as you highlighted with the Taliban.

Please, try not to defect from the topic

I am not sure what your point is? I am talking about the future.....the massive rebuilding that has to take place, the partnership, as you highlighted with the Taliban.

Please, try not to defect from the topic

The US doesn't need to be involved in rebuilding Afghanistan.

We get confused and have supported both the warlords and the Mafia with large sums of money. I don't think we know who is who. We claim to have ousted the Taliban in 2001 and then go on to describe fighting them in 2007-2008.

Forum List

Back