LORD or lord

"YE BLIND GUIDES, WHICH STRAIN AT A GNAT, AND SWALLOW A CAMEL" -- Matthew 23;24 Your cult's end day's prophecies have failed time and time again............yet, you still demand that we take everything you attempt to twist into your personal doctrine as truth? Really?

:stir:

This passage simply proves that God (Lord).......made Jesus (lord) both LORD AND CHRIST. (Acts 2:29-36), and proves that Jesus is now sitting on the throne of David, as prophesied (the Messiah would physically descend from David's lineage -- Ps. 132:10-11), ruling over the Spiritual Kingdom of God in heaven. Jesus could never physically rule on David's throne on earth. God placed a curse on the Lineage of Jesus and forbid any descendant of Jeconiah from sitting on David's throne in Jerusalem (Jer. 22:24-30).

Jesus lineage goes through Jeconiah (Luke 1:32-33). Thus, Jesus rules over the Kingdom of God on David's throne from Heaven, not earth/Jerusalem because that would make God a liar, as pointed out in Acts 2

Indeed Jesus was a "man" but He did not give up His deity while in the form of a man...i.e., the "Son of Man". Jesus is God, just like you are your father's son/daughter, you can be nothing other than a reflection of your lineage from which you are created. Even though I sometimes conclude that some men are directly descendant from a long line of Jackasses.

There is a passage that declares there is only one God (Isa. 46:9), and that was true until Jesus (God), John 1 ) took the form of a man and dwelt among us "..........Who (Jesus) being in the form of man did not consider it robbery to be equal with God." -- Phil. 2:6

While in the form of a man.......Jesus was lord (small L) because, "But made Himself (Jesus/God -- John 1) of no reputation, TAKING THE FORM OF A BONDSERVANT and COMING IN THE LIKENESS OF MEN." -- Phil 2:7

But........Jesus was and is.......still LORD (with a large L), He never gave up His deity (for its impossible for a Son to give up His Fathers lineage...you are what you are). Jesus' Father is God as He was physically conceived via the Holy Spirit of God (Luke 1:31-33)

It would be a mistake to conclude that Jesus was not deity (equal to God) as the scriptures declare all throughout the N.T canon that,

"Therefore God has also highly exalted Him (Jesus) and given Him the name which is above every other name, that at the name of Jesus (Lord with a large L.......or lord with a small L is made moot, again you are choking on a gnat while attempting to swallow a camel(Matt. 23:24)....playing semantics when the text is clear)............EVERY KNEE SHOULD BOW (to the name of Jesus), of those in heaven, and those on earth, AND THAT EVERY TONGUE SHOULD CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS "LORD" to the glory of God the Father." -- Phil. 2:9-11.

They werent false prophecies--Har-mageddon is a real prophecy--They erred by trying to put a date on a real prophecy--That was their error. This world is so confused on truth.

Jesus said--The Father is greater than i. Only the Father knows the day and hour--Only the Fathers will gets done( John 5:30)-- its you who are in error of facts. The bible not teach 2 different truths--except trinity translations do by the errors translated in by the religion that came out of Rome centuries ago by satans will, to fit false council teachings.

Sorry my friend. You have been conned so good luck with that
Its not me conned.
Isaiah spoke of Cyrus defeating kingdoms and freeing Gods people from Babylon-It was written about 700 BC-- occurred in 536 BC

Last edited:
Its not me conned.
Isaiah spoke of Cyrus defeating kingdoms and freeing Gods people from Babylon-It was written about 700 BC-- occurred in 536 BC
Did he really? It dies matter what they spoke about.

There is no god and youve been conned. Its that simple.
You lot of simpletons have based your life around a complete myth, no evidence just because you inherited your stupidity.
Do you ever question anything?
You do when it comes to democrat politics but not your silly god. Oh no. Thats is beyond question because I've been brainwashed. I won't get to heaven. Dont make me vomit. Youre delusional.

Did he really? It dies matter what they spoke about.

There is no god and youve been conned. Its that simple.
You lot of simpletons have based your life around a complete myth, no evidence just because you inherited your stupidity.
Do you ever question anything?
You do when it comes to democrat politics but not your silly god. Oh no. Thats is beyond question because I've been brainwashed. I won't get to heaven. Dont make me vomit. Youre delusional.

God has proved himself to me. He would to you if you tried to learn about him and love him. But you reject him so you will get the same back.

Its not me conned.
Once more, The Prophets were speaking of what was to happen in the immediate future if the Israelites did not return to the proper worship og God. You need to read the whole boks to get context. And not the inaccurate Xtian translations you are using.

God has proved himself to me. He would to you if you tried to learn about him and love him. But you reject him so you will get the same back.
You are a delusional liar.
You have never seen, heard or interacted with a god.

I don't pledge my life to anything with facts. I'll leave that for the gullible low iq godbotherers.

How convenient i have to committ to god before I can know him. Bullshit.
You do not have access to something by being a believer that I don't. Who do you people think you are? A privileged few?
Grow up. Youve got nothing.

Once more, The Prophets were speaking of what was to happen in the immediate future if the Israelites did not return to the proper worship og God. You need to read the whole boks to get context. And not the inaccurate Xtian translations you are using.

There are future prophecies in Isaiah.

You are a delusional liar.
You have never seen, heard or interacted with a god.

I don't pledge my life to anything with facts. I'll leave that for the gullible low iq godbotherers.

How convenient i have to committ to god before I can know him. Bullshit.
You do not have access to something by being a believer that I don't. Who do you people think you are? A privileged few?
Grow up. Youve got nothing.

The bible mentions the wicked will want proof first. Ever hear of faith. God requires one to have it.
You have a few years of life and are throwing away-trillions x trillions x trillions of never ending years of life in perfect health, not aging like now. never without. Billions on earth know God is there.

There are future prophecies in Isaiah.
Nope. Nothing beyond an unspecified, close at hand. Nothing about specific events hundreds of years in the future. Read the entire books in Hebrew, or read the JPS translations, then get back to me.

The bible mentions the wicked will want proof first.
if thats the case, call me wicked but not gullible like you.
Ever hear of faith. God requires one to have it.
God doesn't command me to do anything. Weak insipid fools take those commands.
You have a few years of life and are throwing away-trillions x trillions x trillions of never ending years of life in perfect health, not aging like now.
You have no evidence of that so stop the lies. Thats just another religious threat and bribe.
never without. Billions on earth know God is there.
Billions do not know that. Neither do you. You have no evidence. You are a liar.

Nope. Nothing beyond an unspecified, close at hand. Nothing about specific events hundreds of years in the future. Read the entire books in Hebrew, or read the JPS translations, then get back to me.

There are prophecies concerning Jesus, and prophecies concerning paradise earth in Gods kingdom-
Isaiah 11-- the Lion will eat straw like the bull-- child will touch a poisionous cobra but no harm will come to him. These are future events in Gods kingdom. A mere child will be leader over wolf, lion, lamb. written over 2000 years ago.
The creator of everything desires you to be his friend. He gave you all, he didnt charge you a thing. Imagine such a powerful being wants to be your friend. Imagine life everlasting in his kingdom, never sick, not aging like now, never without. Motives of all will be out of love, not profit.

if thats the case, call me wicked but not gullible like you.

God doesn't command me to do anything. Weak insipid fools take those commands.

You have no evidence of that so stop the lies. Thats just another religious threat and bribe.

Billions do not know that. Neither do you. You have no evidence. You are a liar.

I dont lie. God has proved himself to me. God becomes ones friend if they listen to his advice which is for our benefit not his. No God gave all free will. But the bible is clear in the book of Job. Satan challenged God to his face. He said mortals would not serve him unless God gave them much and totally protected them. So that issue is being resolved along with the issues raised in the Eden rebellion against God. We are all involved. We choose Gods side or satans side. We have no choice in this matter. You have chosen unwisely. God would be your friend if you listen to his advice. Then he protect you from what is coming to this earth soon. All without that protection will be destroyed.
You are letting satan beat you because you misunderstand God. Stand up and kick him in the teeth. Life everlasting is on the line for all.

I dont lie. God has proved himself to me.
you are a liar and cannot prove what you say. Stop lying.
God becomes ones friend if they listen to his advice which is for our benefit not

Thats code for how idiots become delusional and hallucinate once they are brainwashed.
No God gave all free will. But the bible is clear in the book of Job.
Clear my foot. The lies myths and physical impossibilities are rife in it.
If God gave free will when was it given to you and why not me? Atheists have a more free will because they are not controlled by a celestial dictatorship who watches your every move.

Satan challenged God to his face.
And exactly when did that happen and where?? Who witnessed it? Let me guess. It says it in your filthy bible.
He said mortals would not serve him unless God gave them much and totally protected them.
very strong words indeed.
its a shame its bullshit.
So that issue is being resolved along with the issues raised in the Eden rebellion against God. We are all involved.
not me. I don't believe any of that shit and don't include everyone.
We choose Gods side or satans side. We have no choice in this matter.
I simplify that for you in a way you can see you have contradicted yourself.
We choose one of either side but then we have no choice? It that ridiculous statement part of your free will? Do you ever read what you write?
You have chosen unwisely. God would be your friend if you listen to his advice.
if idiots like you are the best he can produce, leave me out of eternity when the place is full of gullible fools. You are arrogant to suggest my decision is unwise when you have no evidence yours is wise.
Then he protect you from what is coming to this earth soon.
Here we go again. The same old threats of Armageddon and the end of the world because I don't believe your rubbish. Is that the best youve got? Grow up.
All without that protection will be destroyed.
You are letting satan beat you because you misunderstand God.
Yeah sure. Thats you're projected arrogance again. Fuck God.
Stand up and kick him in the teeth. Life everlasting is on the line for all.
You should wake up and get some facts. You devoted your life to a celestial dictator because you believe eternity will follow. How arrogant and gullible are you people?

you are a liar and cannot prove what you say. Stop lying.

Thats code for how idiots become delusional and hallucinate once they are brainwashed.

Clear my foot. The lies myths and physical impossibilities are rife in it.
If God gave free will when was it given to you and why not me? Atheists have a more free will because they are not controlled by a celestial dictatorship who watches your every move.

And exactly when did that happen and where?? Who witnessed it? Let me guess. It says it in your filthy bible.

very strong words indeed.
its a shame its bullshit.

not me. I don't believe any of that shit and don't include everyone.

I simplify that for you in a way you can see you have contradicted yourself.
We choose one of either side but then we have no choice? It that ridiculous statement part of your free will? Do you ever read what you write?

if idiots like you are the best he can produce, leave me out of eternity when the place is full of gullible fools. You are arrogant to suggest my decision is unwise when you have no evidence yours is wise.

Here we go again. The same old threats of Armageddon and the end of the world because I don't believe your rubbish. Is that the best youve got? Grow up.

Yeah sure. Thats you're projected arrogance again. Fuck God.

You should wake up and get some facts. You devoted your life to a celestial dictator because you believe eternity will follow. How arrogant and gullible are you people?
Enjoy your life.

There are prophecies concerning Jesus, and prophecies concerning paradise earth in Gods kingdom-
Isaiah 11-- the Lion will eat straw like the bull-- child will touch a poisionous cobra but no harm will come to him. These are future events in Gods kingdom. A mere child will be leader over wolf, lion, lamb. written over 2000 years ago.
The creator of everything desires you to be his friend. He gave you all, he didnt charge you a thing. Imagine such a powerful being wants to be your friend. Imagine life everlasting in his kingdom, never sick, not aging like now, never without. Motives of all will be out of love, not profit.
Speaking of the Old Testament concerning Jesus the Son of God and his power and authority, there are many today (especially Muslims, Jews, and Christian “liberals, Jehovah Witnesses”) who are monotheists, believing in one supreme God but rejecting the deity of Christ. All of you argue that the doctrine that Jesus was the unique Son of God was invented by the early Christians and that the God of the Old Testament had no Son. Orthodox Jews in particular emphasize Deuteronomy 6:4: “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD.” The fact is, however, that there are a number of Old Testament verses that do speak of God’s only begotten Son. Here are some OT scriptures that discount your assertions:
1. First, there is God’s great promise to David: “I will set up thy seed after thee,...I will be his father, and he shall be my son....thy throne shall be established for ever” (2 Samuel 7:12, 14, 16).
2. Consider also the rhetorical questions of Agur. “Who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son’s name, if thou canst tell?” (Proverbs 30:4).
3. Then there are the two famous prophecies of Isaiah, quoted so frequently at Christmastime. “Behold, a [literally ‘the’] virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel [meaning ‘God with us’]” (Isaiah 7:14).
“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:...and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6). Note, "The might GOD!

The bottom line is, The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Three of them that are part of the ONE GODHEAD.

Perhaps the most explicit verse in this connection is our text. “The LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son” (Psalm 2:7). Then this marvelous Messianic psalm concludes with this exhortation: “Kiss the Son,...Blessed are all they that put their trust in him” (Psalm 2:12). HMM

Speaking of the Old Testament concerning Jesus the Son of God and his power and authority, there are many today (especially Muslims, Jews, and Christian “liberals, Jehovah Witnesses”) who are monotheists, believing in one supreme God but rejecting the deity of Christ. All of you argue that the doctrine that Jesus was the unique Son of God was invented by the early Christians and that the God of the Old Testament had no Son. Orthodox Jews in particular emphasize Deuteronomy 6:4: “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD.” The fact is, however, that there are a number of Old Testament verses that do speak of God’s only begotten Son. Here are some OT scriptures that discount your assertions:
1. First, there is God’s great promise to David: “I will set up thy seed after thee,...I will be his father, and he shall be my son....thy throne shall be established for ever” (2 Samuel 7:12, 14, 16).
2. Consider also the rhetorical questions of Agur. “Who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son’s name, if thou canst tell?” (Proverbs 30:4).
3. Then there are the two famous prophecies of Isaiah, quoted so frequently at Christmastime. “Behold, a [literally ‘the’] virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel [meaning ‘God with us’]” (Isaiah 7:14).
“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:...and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6). Note, "The might GOD!

The bottom line is, The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Three of them that are part of the ONE GODHEAD.

Perhaps the most explicit verse in this connection is our text. “The LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son” (Psalm 2:7). Then this marvelous Messianic psalm concludes with this exhortation: “Kiss the Son,...Blessed are all they that put their trust in him” (Psalm 2:12). HMM

New testament in Greek and English-1822= a god last line John 1:1--proving trinity translations are wrong. He compared both languages side by side proving The Word was not called HoTheos in the last line as the true God was called in the 2nd line.
It is as i have been saying all along--trinity translations are filled with errors by satans will from centuries ago.
Think about it--34,000 trinity based religions on earth, all claim to have holy spirit, yet teach different truths, proving 100% they do not have holy spirit and are a house divided they will not stand. 1Cor 1:10- unity of thought, no division= 1 single religion has Jesus.

Forum List

Back