LORD or lord

Thats becausebit doesn't exist.

See him???? Do you realise how stupid that is?
Its more stupid not knowing he is there. So you may get 70-100 years of life and miss out on trillions x trillions x trillions of never ending years in Gods kingdom. This system is almost done.

Its more stupid not knowing he is there.
What is stupid is thinking he is there and not knowing the truth that he isn't.
The first stupidity is when you believe there is a god because there isnt.

So you may get 70-100 years of life and miss out on trillions x trillions x trillions of never ending years in Gods kingdom. This system is almost done.
You speak as if you know exactly what is to follow death. It is arrogant to think you do and even more arrogant to tell others.
You do not have access to anything I don't do stop the lying.
Youve even been arrogant to suggest you know its name and you don't. How vain are you people.
Now you've taken it a step further and suggest you know the end of the world is near. Who do you think you are? You don't know that because you believe in a supernatural ghost.
If eternal life is so much better than this one, why don't you arrange to go now? What have you got to lose? End it all today.

You won't because you know it is all bullshit. You even get medical advice to keep you alive. You don't have the courage of your convictions.

There are many prophecies concerning Jesus in the OT. Verse5-the day of Jehovahs anger= Har-mageddon. All know its about Jesus. Some cant admit it because it proves Jesus is not YHWH.
No, there are not. Har Megido is a place.

What is stupid is thinking he is there and not knowing the truth that he isn't.
The first stupidity is when you believe there is a god because there isnt.

You speak as if you know exactly what is to follow death. It is arrogant to think you do and even more arrogant to tell others.
You do not have access to anything I don't do stop the lying.
Youve even been arrogant to suggest you know its name and you don't. How vain are you people.
Now you've taken it a step further and suggest you know the end of the world is near. Who do you think you are? You don't know that because you believe in a supernatural ghost.
If eternal life is so much better than this one, why don't you arrange to go now? What have you got to lose? End it all today.

You won't because you know it is all bullshit. You even get medical advice to keep you alive. You don't have the courage of your convictions.

The bible shows all about death--they go to the grave to await the resurrection. Which does not occur until 1000 years after Har-mageddon. Rev 20:13

No, there are not. Har Megido is a place.
Its symbolic--( Rev 16)Every kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) = 99% on earth will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king. It cannot possibly be in a single place. It will occur all over the earth.

The bible shows all about death--they go to the grave to await the resurrection. Which does not occur until 1000 years after Har-mageddon. Rev 20:13
Oh yes. It is also a record of massive use of death to punish its opposition.
There is no evidence of any resurrection bullshit. Grow up. How arrogant are you to suggest the waiting list is 1000 years after death after some gruesome event predicted only by religion.
Comrade, don't insult years of science and natural laws by suggesting those fantasies. It does your cause no good.

Oh yes. It is also a record of massive use of death to punish its opposition.
There is no evidence of any resurrection bullshit. Grow up. How arrogant are you to suggest the waiting list is 1000 years after death after some gruesome event predicted only by religion.
Comrade, don't insult years of science and natural laws by suggesting those fantasies. It does your cause no good.
it teaches it at Rev 20-- i dont make things up. I made sure of all things like God suggested all do.
Calling the bible a lie doesnt make it so.

it teaches it at Rev 20-- i dont make things up. I made sure of all things like God suggested all do.
Calling the bible a lie doesnt make it so.
You are basing your life on a 2000 year old book.
There is not one thing in it which can be proven as fact.
If you are silly enough to believe any part of it, you are delusional.

You are basing your life on a 2000 year old book.
There is not one thing in it which can be proven as fact.
If you are silly enough to believe any part of it, you are delusional.
Archeologists dug up many OT sights and proved those stories true,. The OT calls the earth a sphere( circle) and is held up on nothing--No mortal knew those truths without Holy spirit directing those words--The false religions centuries ago taught the world was flat, even though bible teaches different. Isaiah foretold that a man named Cyrus would destroy Babylon 200 years before it occurred.

Archeologists dug up many OT sights and proved those stories true,.
they did not and if they did it has never been recorded in history. Prove it.
The OT calls the earth a sphere( circle) and is held up on nothing--No mortal knew those truths without Holy spirit directing those words--
holy spirit my arse. As if it instructed people on the origins of everything. Grow up. It never happened you fool
The false religions centuries ago taught the world was flat, even though bible teaches different.
I call every religion false including yours. None of them are factual and when they suggest immaculate conceptions etc, that proves it.
Isaiah foretold that a man named Cyrus would destroy Babylon 200 years before it occurred.

No he didn't. That lie was told after it happened.
You can't fool me. Only yourself.
The whole book is lies and myths and I'll challenge you to provide one instance which is fact and can be proven.

Archeologists dug up many OT sights and proved those stories true,. The OT calls the earth a sphere( circle) and is held up on nothing--No mortal knew those truths without Holy spirit directing those words--The false religions centuries ago taught the world was flat, even though bible teaches different. Isaiah foretold that a man named Cyrus would destroy Babylon 200 years before it occurred.
Isaiah, like all the Prophets, was addressing people in his time about what would happen if those people did not come back to God. He used a lot of parent/child metaphors to illustrate the God/Israel relationship. None of them were predicting people 100s of years in the future. None. Read the entire book, so you can get context. if you can't read it in Hebrew, look for the JPS translation. it is free of bias.

The LORD( YHWH) said to my lord( Jesus) --- proving 100% Jesus is not YHWH

"YE BLIND GUIDES, WHICH STRAIN AT A GNAT, AND SWALLOW A CAMEL" -- Matthew 23;24 Your cult's end day's prophecies have failed time and time again............yet, you still demand that we take everything you attempt to twist into your personal doctrine as truth? Really?

:stir:

This passage simply proves that God (Lord).......made Jesus (lord) both LORD AND CHRIST. (Acts 2:29-36), and proves that Jesus is now sitting on the throne of David, as prophesied (the Messiah would physically descend from David's lineage -- Ps. 132:10-11), ruling over the Spiritual Kingdom of God in heaven. Jesus could never physically rule on David's throne on earth. God placed a curse on the Lineage of Jesus and forbid any descendant of Jeconiah from sitting on David's throne in Jerusalem (Jer. 22:24-30).

Jesus lineage goes through Jeconiah (Luke 1:32-33). Thus, Jesus rules over the Kingdom of God on David's throne from Heaven, not earth/Jerusalem because that would make God a liar, as pointed out in Acts 2

Indeed Jesus was a "man" but He did not give up His deity while in the form of a man...i.e., the "Son of Man". Jesus is God, just like you are your father's son/daughter, you can be nothing other than a reflection of your lineage from which you are created. Even though I sometimes conclude that some men are directly descendant from a long line of Jackasses.

There is a passage that declares there is only one God (Isa. 46:9), and that was true until Jesus (God), John 1 ) took the form of a man and dwelt among us "..........Who (Jesus) being in the form of man did not consider it robbery to be equal with God." -- Phil. 2:6

While in the form of a man.......Jesus was lord (small L) because, "But made Himself (Jesus/God -- John 1) of no reputation, TAKING THE FORM OF A BONDSERVANT and COMING IN THE LIKENESS OF MEN." -- Phil 2:7

But........Jesus was and is.......still LORD (with a large L), He never gave up His deity (for its impossible for a Son to give up His Fathers lineage...you are what you are). Jesus' Father is God as He was physically conceived via the Holy Spirit of God (Luke 1:31-33)

It would be a mistake to conclude that Jesus was not deity (equal to God) as the scriptures declare all throughout the N.T canon that,

"Therefore God has also highly exalted Him (Jesus) and given Him the name which is above every other name, that at the name of Jesus (Lord with a large L.......or lord with a small L is made moot, again you are choking on a gnat while attempting to swallow a camel(Matt. 23:24)....playing semantics when the text is clear)............EVERY KNEE SHOULD BOW (to the name of Jesus), of those in heaven, and those on earth, AND THAT EVERY TONGUE SHOULD CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS "LORD" to the glory of God the Father." -- Phil. 2:9-11.

Last edited:
they did not and if they did it has never been recorded in history. Prove it.

holy spirit my arse. As if it instructed people on the origins of everything. Grow up. It never happened you fool

I call every religion false including yours. None of them are factual and when they suggest immaculate conceptions etc, that proves it.

No he didn't. That lie was told after it happened.
You can't fool me. Only yourself.
The whole book is lies and myths and I'll challenge you to provide one instance which is fact and can be proven.

What planet do you live on? Facts are found on earth.

Lokk up OT stories and archeologists. Its not that difficult.

Isaiah, like all the Prophets, was addressing people in his time about what would happen if those people did not come back to God. He used a lot of parent/child metaphors to illustrate the God/Israel relationship. None of them were predicting people 100s of years in the future. None. Read the entire book, so you can get context. if you can't read it in Hebrew, look for the JPS translation. it is free of bias.
Cyrus attacked Babylon 200 years after Isaiah foretold it. Isaiah-end of chapter 44 and 45:1--Written 740 bc-680-bc)--Cyrus lived-490-bc-425-bc

Forum List

Back