Looters now targeting the suburbs.

They are stealing for GEORGE FLOYD! WHAT ACTIVISTS! :auiqs.jpg:

What an emotional reaction to such a tragedy. This is just straight up grassroots peaceful protesting. :laughing0301:

It'll be hilarious if this gives Connecticut and New York to Trump in November.

Actually it sounds like russian bots trying to stir up trouble in the USA.
Nah, its just democrats doing what democrats do. Regardless, you will notice that republicans dont participate in this bullshit.

This may be Putin's payback from when we did it to him. Classic CIA tactic of stirring up civil unrest to foster a government overthrow.
Who cares about social media posts? Republicans have no problem ignoring posts about looting. Democrats are simply bad people.

Hmmmmmm...10 rounds from the 22 or one 00 buckshot?

decisions decisions :eusa_think:
Pick them off in the parking lot with the M-14....

hero-archangel-m1a-range-test.jpg

yes, that and also this

View attachment 346859
Too showy and unwieldy....All the smart snipers are going back to .30 cal.

It's perfectly fine with me. :biggrin:

And apparently is fine with the President too....the sniper was protecting President Trump when he walked to the partially burned St.John's Church on Monday!;)
Well, he certainly doesn't need to worry about the report and the shock wave giving away his position.

He doesn't

he wasn't alone either

GOD Bless America. GOD Bless Trump. GOD Bless all patriots.

View attachment 346877
AR-10....308 box mag....Though I like M-14, it'll do.
.308 was my thinking also

yes, that and also this

View attachment 346859

And apparently is fine with the President too....the sniper was protecting President Trump when he walked to the partially burned St.John's Church on Monday!;)
Well, he certainly doesn't need to worry about the report and the shock wave giving away his position.

He doesn't

he wasn't alone either

View attachment 346877
AR-10....308 box mag....Though I like M-14, it'll do.
I went to sniper school in Bad Toelz, Germany in '59. I had a Springfield 03. Sweetest rifle I ever fired.

They are stealing for GEORGE FLOYD! WHAT ACTIVISTS! :auiqs.jpg:

What an emotional reaction to such a tragedy. This is just straight up grassroots peaceful protesting. :laughing0301:

Well mister Floyd would like to see store owners to ignore the police that tells them to shutdown their businesses.

yes, that and also this

View attachment 346859

He doesn't

he wasn't alone either

View attachment 346877
Looks like an old neighbor of mine whom I met while he was looking for his cat. He was 25 or so, invited me over and we proceeded to drink heavily. We talked about guns and he grabbed his AR came out on his second story apartment and called me a pussy if I didn’t hold it, I did. I’m not talking about his gun, it was his pocket rocket. Dadachhhh....thank you I’ll be here all night...takes a bow...

Who cares about social media posts? Republicans have no problem ignoring posts about looting. Democrats are simply bad people.

The guy who drove from Ohio to Charlottesville, and killed a protester says different.

The guy who drove from Ohio to Charlottesville, and killed a protester says different.
He didn’t drive as far as the Bernie supporter who drove from Illinois to DC to shoot republicans did.

Last edited:

Are we really going to blame parties for the actions of lone nutjobs? That is far different from the THOUSANDS of democrat rioters across the country.

Are we really going to blame parties for the actions of lone nutjobs? That is far different from the THOUSANDS of democrat rioters across the country.

Actually I think foreign actors are influencing "both sides"

Welp, I have a 30-06 but it's a bolt action.

I know...I'll use the 00 buckshot & aim for the nutsack :banana:

Actually I think foreign actors are influencing "both sides"
Nope. You can post locations to loot all day on social media, but republicans arent the ones taking the bait. Who cares if a Russian says to loot a mall? I dont blame the russian, i blame the people doing the looting.

Forum List

Back