Looters now targeting the suburbs.

Time to start shooting them on sight.

It will certainly change the tone of the conversation if a rioting mob of protesters descended on a suburban shopping area and were greeted by machine gun fire by concerned citizens defending their turf.

Shopping areas in the suburbs are all owned by mega corporations. They’re all insured for loss and damage.

It will certainly change the tone of the conversation if a rioting mob of protesters descended on a suburban shopping area and were greeted by machine gun fire by concerned citizens defending their turf.

Shopping areas in the suburbs are all owned by mega corporations. They’re all insured for loss and damage.

As though that gives looters a pass?

Fuck my life!

sostupid.jpeg

They are stealing for GEORGE FLOYD! WHAT ACTIVISTS! :auiqs.jpg:

What an emotional reaction to such a tragedy. This is just straight up grassroots peaceful protesting. :laughing0301:

That will be the end of the looters. People in the suburbs WILL shoot them.
That they will and the looters will learn about Castle Doctrine aka "Stand your Ground" laws real quickly

What an emotional reaction to such a tragedy. This is just straight up grassroots peaceful protesting. :laughing0301:
Well, it's not like NYC already wasn't a shithole run by shithole democrats.

I'm sure they are, but so what?

The citizens of the area don't care to see crime in their community, regardless of whether an insurance company will have to pay.

That's why they live where they live. To avoid the problems of inner city style rioting.

The source is "zerohedge".
"Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis,[c] such as conspiracy theories and fringe rhetoric[13] that has been associated with the Radical right (United States)[5][14] and a pro-Russian bias"
So you guarantee there will be no rioting in the burbs? whew, that's a load off my mind! Thanks for the heads up.

Actually it sounds like russian bots trying to stir up trouble in the USA.
Nah, its just democrats doing what democrats do. Regardless, you will notice that republicans dont participate in this bullshit.

This may be Putin's payback from when we did it to him. Classic CIA tactic of stirring up civil unrest to foster a government overthrow.

Hmmmmmm...10 rounds from the 22 or one 00 buckshot?

decisions decisions :eusa_think:
Pick them off in the parking lot with the M-14....

hero-archangel-m1a-range-test.jpg

yes, that and also this

View attachment 346859
Too showy and unwieldy....All the smart snipers are going back to .30 cal.

It's perfectly fine with me. :biggrin:

And apparently is fine with the President too....the sniper was protecting President Trump when he walked to the partially burned St.John's Church on Monday!;)

The source is "zerohedge".
"Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis,[c] such as conspiracy theories and fringe rhetoric[13] that has been associated with the Radical right (United States)[5][14] and a pro-Russian bias"
Naturally, I checked. NBC in CT reported it. There's even a picture of a cop at the blocked entrance to the mall. I don't know about stores "all along the I-95 corridor" but some store owners might be nervous, I guess.

yes, that and also this

View attachment 346859

And apparently is fine with the President too....the sniper was protecting President Trump when he walked to the partially burned St.John's Church on Monday!;)
Well, he certainly doesn't need to worry about the report and the shock wave giving away his position.

yes, that and also this

View attachment 346859

Well, he certainly doesn't need to worry about the report and the shock wave giving away his position.

He doesn't

he wasn't alone either

GOD Bless America. GOD Bless Trump. GOD Bless all patriots.

1591499473434.png

yes, that and also this

View attachment 346859

He doesn't

he wasn't alone either

GOD Bless America.

View attachment 346877
He looks pissed

yes, that and also this

View attachment 346859

He doesn't

he wasn't alone either

GOD Bless America.

View attachment 346877
He looks pissed

you bet.

yes, that and also this

View attachment 346859

He doesn't

he wasn't alone either

GOD Bless America. GOD Bless Trump. GOD Bless all patriots.

View attachment 346877
AR-10....308 box mag....Though I like M-14, it'll do.

I dont know about NY City but in Trump country the suburbs would be a shooting gallery with obama voters as the targets

something tells me they arent quite that stupid

Forum List

Back